Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It wasn't necessarily a bad game but I Unstable Portal a Malygos. I play him turn 6 for giggles. He has a Sneed's. I pop it with Flame Cannon because what's more hilarious than 9 damage for 2 mana and out pops Gahzrilla. I didn't have anything to clear him so I dropped two Annoy-o-trons and Echo'd them. He ended up stealing 3 out of 4 Annoy-o-trons and clearing everything with Holy Nova top deck and killing me with 24 damage to the face. I friended him after and we laughed our asses off at the RNG of Sneed and Portal.

Quote Originally Posted by Laciaty View Post
    i just played as a priest vs mech mage, got a bad start but regained board control around round 6-7, then at round 8 he plays antonidas + spare part + coin + spare part, ofc i sw:d antonidas immediately + clear whatever else he had but still, he just fireballed me to death in 2 turns from 26 hp (22 + 4 selfheal, 4 fireballs and a frostbolt total)

i just think that antonidas + spare parts synergy is fucked up, mech mage can easily save 3-4 spare parts by turn 7-8 and then just spam fireballs to his heart's content
    It's definitely strong, but it's rare that the match progresses to that point. The trouble is you were playing a Priest which means the game was long and drawn out (allowing him to build up to an Antonidas combo) and you probably didn't have enough early board pressure to force him to expend his fireballs on minions. Not an easy matchup for Priest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not getting my critical one or two drops game after game. Then seeing my opponents are getting theirs game after game.

I went 6 games in a row yesterday where my opening hand had no one or two drop even after mulligan even when they totaled 1/3rd of the deck.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joycemiester View Post
    Not getting my critical one or two drops game after game. Then seeing my opponents are getting theirs game after game.

I went 6 games in a row yesterday where my opening hand had no one or two drop even after mulligan even when they totaled 1/3rd of the deck.
    I did a few games trying out facehunter yesterday out of sheer boredom. Around the same amount of games like you in a row, I didn't even see a single Undertaker, even though several games lasted to and past turn 10. And then I get a mirror match, and what do I draw? Double Undertaker in starting hand, with coin. Turn 1: Undertaker+coin+Undertaker, Turn 2: 2 or 3 deathrattle minions (don't remember exactly). The guy didn't stand a chance. At one point early in the game (turn 4?) he managed to bring both down to 1hp and put out a trap. Two deathrattle minions before attacking solved that problem.

And after the game I was thinking, he probably had the same issues I had (not drawing undertaker early, statistically it is plausible), and in a mirror he sees "well it bloody works for the other hunters, FML!". Made me chuckle due to the irony; it was the only game I managed to draw undertakers at all, giving the poor lad a false impression.

Spent all my gold running arena (4 runs?)
    Best was 3 wins , worst was 0.
    I drafted 0 removal! 0! Lost 3 games in a roll cause of instakill hunter and warlock card.
    Not only that but somehow everyone got silence on their first 5 cards. Got 0 value from my buff cards.
    Your you're own enemy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphtheone View Post
    I did a few games trying out facehunter yesterday out of sheer boredom. Around the same amount of games like you in a row, I didn't even see a single Undertaker, even though several games lasted to and past turn 10. And then I get a mirror match, and what do I draw? Double Undertaker in starting hand, with coin. Turn 1: Undertaker+coin+Undertaker, Turn 2: 2 or 3 deathrattle minions (don't remember exactly). The guy didn't stand a chance. At one point early in the game (turn 4?) he managed to bring both down to 1hp and put out a trap. Two deathrattle minions before attacking solved that problem.

And after the game I was thinking, he probably had the same issues I had (not drawing undertaker early, statistically it is plausible), and in a mirror he sees "well it bloody works for the other hunters, FML!". Made me chuckle due to the irony; it was the only game I managed to draw undertakers at all, giving the poor lad a false impression.
    There's nothing more satisfying than watching a hunter coin out double Undertakers, then responding with a Doomsayer on my mage. Then chortling to myself as they realise they can't kill it, and can't play their turn 2 minions.

That hard aggro opener can go fuck itself.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

My Doomsayers always get silenced

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    My Doomsayers always get silenced
    Yeah my luck is always Doomsayer. Oh you have one card in hand? Yep it's an owl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    There's nothing more satisfying than watching a hunter coin out double Undertakers, then responding with a Doomsayer on my mage. Then chortling to myself as they realise they can't kill it, and can't play their turn 2 minions.

That hard aggro opener can go fuck itself.
    There are a few decks I have problems with. Zoo and cancer aren't included (cancer players who BM are, though). Mill-decks, and that freeze to oblivion doomsayer echo of medivh mage is definitely one of the most annoying decks one can face. Please don't tell me that's the deck you're running!

Deleted
    Ysera, alex, ragnaros.. all used in turns sequentially.. and ofc "counterspel" such skill mage.. very wow...

Starting to get sick of fucking aggro in this game. This is after I Whirlwind'd his Leaper Gnome (that he coined turn 1 with Undertaker).

Look at the turn number for extra laughs.

Anzen, this might be a silly question but who is that hot girl in your sig?

Quote Originally Posted by Solmyr13 View Post
    Yeah my luck is always Doomsayer. Oh you have one card in hand? Yep it's an owl.
    "Don'tbeowldon'tbeowldon'tbeowldon'tbeowl..."

"Fuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk!"

I brought my opponent to 1 hp and had lethal with a 7/11 minion(something along those lines). Opponent has no cards in hand and top decks Azure Drake into Crazed Alchemist, which allows him to kill my strong minion. I go on to lose as I was basically out of steam at that point.

Had a game yesterday where I'm down to 6 hp left vs. a Shaman and had lethal the next turn. Shaman decides to Crackle my face and it hits me...for 6.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsubodia View Post
    Ysera, alex, ragnaros.. all used in turns sequentially.. and ofc "counterspel" such skill mage.. very wow...
    If you didn't fish for Counterspell with a cheap crappy spell after he played a secret, that's your fault. No-one else's.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Just uninstalled. I'm no good at constructed, and I'm tired of consistently short-lived arena runs, regardless of draft quality. I play games to have fun, and for me this game rarely ever is. More often than not it's just a soul crushing waste of time, and I don't have the patience for it anymore.

Had the board and was going for the YOLO kill with Blingatron because I needed 3 damage. I pull a lights justice and the warrior gets Doomhammer. Next turn I get double herioc strike'd for 20 damage and lose. I'm not even mad I was pretty impressed and started laughing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    If you didn't fish for Counterspell with a cheap crappy spell after he played a secret, that's your fault. No-one else's.
    while that's generally true, you don't always have right cards to play around secrets (i.e. your only spell in hand might be just that big removal), i've played both as secret mage/hunter and against them, and making enemy have only bad choices is pretty easy with secrets

10+ Year Old Account
    Just drafted the best arena deck I have seen in a long time.

First opponent had Dr. Balanced and rolled 4 on both bots.

crying about RNG in a card game......................
    kids

10+ Year Old Account
    Edited out