Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Blackhand Mythic

Hi,

Some days ago I was on a From Scratch stream and heard about :

"No Phase 4 for blackhand, confirmed by blizzard".

So I just seeked about the confirmation about an hour and didn't find anything related.

I come to you fabulous MMO champion community for answers.

Is there anything official related to Mythic Blackhand (even Parangon/Method/...)

Thanks you, have a nice day !

No one's even on the encounter yet, only Blizzard knows and they aren't telling.

10+ Year Old Account
    it will be interesting to see how long until the top guilds are on him. blastfurnace looks to be a roadblock, which is sweet, when i saw that method had cleared like 6/10M within hours of europe coming back online, i was a little sad. it would be nice to see them all stuck at blastfurnace for a lockout or two, then the same on blackhand.

Deleted
    Floor will probably fall through again into the Siege of Ogrimmar Throne Room, where the Heart of Y'shaarj empowers him and we begin the Garrosh Hellscream encounter all over again.
    Also to save art assets the Heart is now an Iron Star.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    Floor will probably fall through again into the Siege of Ogrimmar Throne Room, where the Heart of Y'shaarj empowers him and we begin the Garrosh Hellscream encounter all over again.
    This is getting old...

10+ Year Old Account

All that work would probably cost us a raid tier, bite your tongue!
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Blackhand prolly turns into a fury.

OR it's Lei Shen Heroic 2.0

Extremely high demanding personal responsability fight where 1 fuckup can spell doom for the entire pull. Fight is so hard and strict it doesn't need secret phase

It's probably that
    Last edited by anaxie; 2015-02-14 at 03:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Blackhand prolly turns into a fury.

OR it's Lei Shen Heroic 2.0

Extremely high demanding personal responsability fight where 1 fuckup can spell doom for the entire pull. Fight is so hard and strict it doesn't need secret phase

It's probably that
    That... yeah that actually sounds pretty impressive.

That... yeah that actually sounds pretty impressive.
    Just looking at Heroic that is exactly how P1-3 is going to play out. Someone sidesteps a bomb your's probably dead. too many adds and some ppl don't get knocked to balcony because of Reasons ~ probably wipe. I think impact...... lasts till Death vs duraction COULD BE WRONG in which case I think you are FORCED to have fire in P2 mythic or BoP or sacrifice or something for the impales that 3rd / 6th ect. set of impales.

It's not going to be a pretty fight.

But the leadup is Maidens and the literal hell itself with Blast furnace of Deathwing so should be used to complete fucking chaos and bullshit before hitting BHM.

Blast Furance is kinda like Ascendant Council meets Spine of Deathwing.

AC prolly the best and one of the most personal responseability fights in T11. Was an insanely good fight on heroic.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2015-02-14 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeykong View Post
    This is getting old...
    So did SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    So did SoO.
    Garrosh is probably one of few fights in the entire game where my character stands still for 90% of the encounter. Fucking thing was pretty much patchwerk for Melee dps. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

7+ Year Old Account
    Anub'arak will come out of the floor when Blackhand reaches 5%.

Just looking at Heroic that is exactly how P1-3 is going to play out. Someone sidesteps a bomb your's probably dead. too many adds and some ppl don't get knocked to balcony because of Reasons ~ probably wipe. I think impact...... lasts till Death vs duraction COULD BE WRONG in which case I think you are FORCED to have fire in P2 mythic or BoP or sacrifice or something for the impales that 3rd / 6th ect. set of impales.

But the leadup is Maidens and the literal hell itself with Blast furnace of Deathwing so should be used to complete fucking chaos and bullshit before hitting BHM.

AC prolly the best and one of the most personal responseability fights in T11. Was an insanely good fight on heroic.
    There's no way to dodge the impale with any kind of self buff etc anymore, they fixed them all. If you get hit by an impale, your options are to either die, or add 23K extra HPS-strain for the rest of the encounter.

Although it would not surprise me if guilds used a blood DK to take third impales in P2 / go up on the balcony and spread diseases etc, then just let the DK die at the end of p2.

Deleted

Debuff applied in Phase 1/2 by Smash, forcing different groups to go up. Mines should chain to other mines when they detonate. Larger radius of detonation for Slag Bombs in Phase 3, or maybe more Slag Bombs.

A good one would be that if an add is left on balconies for too long, they empower destroying the floor earlier, either completely wiping the raid or forcing you to enter P3 with Blackhand at like, 60%+ health. Have a Patrol guard that needs to be tanked on Balconies too.

Man fuck dude this fight has so much potential.

Debuff applied in Phase 1/2 by Smash, forcing different groups to go up. Mines should chain to other mines when they detonate. Larger radius of detonation for Slag Bombs in Phase 3, or maybe more Slag Bombs.

A good one would be that if an add is left on balconies for too long, they empower destroying the floor earlier, either completely wiping the raid or forcing you to enter P3 with Blackhand at like, 60%+ health. Have a Patrol guard that needs to be tanked on Balconies too.

Man fuck dude this fight has so much potential.
    Mines chaining to other mines would be what you call a broken unkillable fight. since the mines have a function for killing the siege. so no

Deleted
    Mines chaining to other mines would be what you call a broken unkillable fight. since the mines have a function for killing the siege. so no
    Could have Marked for Death do more damage to Siege. Would just require people to be away from mines when Siege comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    There's no way to dodge the impale with any kind of self buff etc anymore, they fixed them all. If you get hit by an impale, your options are to either die, or add 23K extra HPS-strain for the rest of the encounter.

Although it would not surprise me if guilds used a blood DK to take third impales in P2 / go up on the balcony and spread diseases etc, then just let the DK die at the end of p2.
    So you have to get Fire in Mythic P2 blackhand so the siege can soak the 3rd sets. Or potentially use more healers and a Blood dk. FIDDLEY DEE

- - - Updated - - -

Could have Marked for Death do more damage to Siege. Would just require people to be away from mines when Siege comes out.
    That makes the fight a joke no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    While BoPs don't dodge the bleed debuff, they do negate the up front damage, which is what Anaxie was saying.

someone noticed that on wowhead tehre are 4 different names of siegemakers, so blackhand is probably getting all sorts of new mechanics to make the fight even harder..

Deleted
    So you have to get Fire in Mythic P2 blackhand so the siege can soak the 3rd sets. Or potentially use more healers and a Blood dk. FIDDLEY DEE

- - - Updated - - -

That makes the fight a joke no thanks.
    Could always have mines detonated by players force the phase earlier. Have Blackhand deal increased damage based on additional health going into phase 3.

I like the idea of a phase forcing due to fuck ups.