That a lot of women are crazy psychos??

(Just joking)
    Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    That a lot of women are crazy psychos??

(Just joking)
    it worked, I spilled my drink lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I can't handle this

but it means that i can finally marry a certain corgi
    I heard he had rabies and chlamydia. Would not bang.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    But if you don't actually like the person, why do you want to see them on their deathbed?
    Naturally the "golden years" don't really start until you rake in the life insurance policy.
    Sometimes you may have to help their foot into that door, but that is a conversation for a different thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

My expenses went from almost non existent to more than I earn in a month, making me reliant on my wife's income as well. I spent ~ $3000 on my pc when I was single, now I'm lucky to get a new HDD even when I need one. My personal expendable income when I was single was maybe $300 a month with a part time job, paying for school, now with a full time job, getting OK pay, I have almost nothing available to spend each month. Women are money sinks. I love her, but sometimes I get stressed by how much we are spending each month.

P.S. I spent all that money on my PC while going to school, having a part time job, and paying for school. Parents made too much money so I couldn't get financial assistance from the government since I was considered a dependent.
    Last edited by swiftowner; 2015-03-11 at 01:29 AM.

I heard he had rabies and chlamydia. Would not bang.
    but.. but.. that link said marriage has nothing to do with sex..

i'm so conflicted right now

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    Don't you 'Muricans have over 50% divorce rate? It's no wonder people are getting discouraged from getting married.

Pretty much anywhere you'd want to live is 40%+
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swiftowner View Post
    My expenses went from almost non existent to more than I earn in a month, making me reliant on my wife's income as well. I spent ~ $3000 on my pc when I was single, now I'm lucky to get a new HDD even when I need one. My personal expendable income when I was single was maybe $300 a month with a part time job, paying for school, now with a full time job, getting OK pay, I have almost nothing available to spend each month. Women are money sinks. I love her, but sometimes I get stressed by how much we are spending each month.
    I believe a wise group of four once wrote a song about this very subject.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Agreed. Marriage now adays is just you betting another person that they will love you enough not to take half your shit.
    True and sad...one reason I refuse to do it.
    I see Marriage as a business decision, one that makes sense if your raising a pack of kids. If you don't have kids it isn't really a great business choice betting your going to succeed and the other partner isn't going to take 1/2 (or more) of your crap.
    So...bad business and a bad gamble.

No thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

Mormolyce, throwin' shade at Italy...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    but.. but.. that link said marriage has nothing to do with sex..

i'm so conflicted right now
    What else do you do in your free tim-

Uh. *dry cough* No yeah you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What's up with Spain and Portugal?

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Soooooooooooooooooooo...

Since there's only a tiny percent more women than men (except in china) what does this mean exactly? Is this supposed to be pointing out that men are choosing not to get married because it's a figure for men? Where's the figure for women? Are 20-34 women much more married than men because they're getting married to sugar daddies or something? Or is the figure for them about the same as well? I kind of fail to see the point in this entire article other than to rustle the jimmies of some incels.
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Only 20% of women aged 20 - 34 are not married.

See the problem there?

I probably won't get married. I like being able to do whatever the fuck I want too much. If I ever want to do something and the other person doesn't agree, I want to be able to say "Get the fuck out of my house" without going through trouble.

I don't know, I'm in a decent position. I have an apartment, I make 10 times more than the average for my country (~468 euros/month while I make around 4.5k from doing random shit), I still get job offers every few weeks in IT (we have like 35000 spots that need people and even these start from 1.5k) and I have a Mechanical Engineer Bachelor's Degree.

My girlfriend finished Biochemistry and is doing her masters but she can't find a job. The last offer she had was 6 hours/day working with rather toxic stuff with poor ventilation... for 80e/month... and she had to work 1 week in another town ~600 km away.

They way court works here...you lose even shit you had before the marriage and kids "can't be separated from the mother except in extreme cases" and most of the time they end up with social services and not the father.

I'm sorry but it's not worth it...at all.

What else do you do in your free tim-

Uh. *dry cough* No yeah you're right.
    I learned way too much about you in way too little time

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Looks like the gene pool is going to get flushed, only breeders matter.
    What does marriage have to do with kids? Your out of touch if you thing they're in any way reliant on each other anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I learned way too much about you in way too little time
    I'm also about 7 inches. Just fyi. Uncut.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    True and sad...one reason I refuse to do it.
    I see Marriage as a business decision, one that makes sense if your raising a pack of kids. If you don't have kids it isn't really a great business choice betting your going to succeed and the other partner isn't going to take 1/2 (or more) of your crap.
    So...bad business and a bad gamble.

No thanks.
    The only reason they'd take 1/2 or more of "your crap" would be if your spouse (male or female) either wasn't working or had proof of possessing something you claimed as yours before the marriage.

Otherwise, it's not "your crap" but "the marriage's crap" and yes, you will lose part of something that belonged to two people when they split.

Deleted
    Only Idiots believe in Religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    there's a ton of legal benefits (such as being able to see them on their deathbed/ when severely injured if in a hospital and validity of wills) that comes with being married, along with tax benefits.
    The tax benefits are not as huge as people make them out to be, especially if both partners are working (and they should both be working). Children are the real tax boosts. In my opinion, there should be other legal documents to see someone in the hospital and a properly written and updated will pretty much puts your assets where you want it.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Not going to marry, because of the fear of losing MY stuff. Most woman marries the person for money (or wealth), one of my main reason prevent me from getting married.