Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    There are some pretty significant health problems going on in Kyrgyzstan that are directly attributable to Chinese nuclear testing. Beyond that, there's plenty of theorized effects of nuclear testing, though not concentrated enough to be certain.
    Did you see the same episode of Vice? Pretty worrying that some people are pushing for sterilization and the end of family lines due to the insane defects going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Let Ukraine be a lesson. If Russia asks you to give up your nukes in a bargain, ALWAYS SAY NO.
    This is a very debatable thing to say. I invite you to come to the other thread we have and debate it =).

In the mean while watch this video from the Ukrainian parliament (the Ukrainian deputy) 2-3 months before everything went to hell.

This guy is a member of their parliament at that moment and not a random guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM

He basically described in the Ukrainian parliement what was about to happen to Ukraine in a few weeks. ohh and his "predictions" were spot on.

People tend to ignore what started the war in Ukraine. No-one remembers the illegal goverment coup for some reason, and i am not sure why.
    Last edited by Ulmita; 2015-03-12 at 06:13 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Geopolitical trolling 101. It's not deploying the missiles that matters, it's telling everyone you can do this and looking at their reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    If they want to...

Honestly, Russia's nuclear-weapon-waving rhetoric is more tiresome than intimidating. They're just like North Korea at this point.
    ignorance is bliss... that america got you feeling so protected dont they.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Geopolitical trolling 101. It's not deploying the missiles that matters, it's telling everyone you can do this and looking at their reaction.
    I've never witnessed such a phobia against another race so far in my life bro. It's really weird.
    Do you think i am brainwashed from reading too much RT?

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    They could always just say that the projected loss of life for a ground invasion would far exceed the use of nuclear weapons, it's the humane thing to do.
    pretty shitty attempt to challenge the brilliant deployment of the atomic bomb on japan. but hey its your life, live it up BRO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    I've never witnessed such a phobia against another race so far in my life bro. It's really weird.
    Do you think i am brainwashed from reading too much RT?
    He's not being phobic, just calling it what it is - the more politic term is probably "saber-rattling", but I don't see that there's a real difference. Bush's endless talk about sticking a missile defense base in Poland was of the same class.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Arms race 2.0, thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    pretty shitty attempt to challenge the brilliant deployment of the atomic bomb on Japan. but hey its your life, live it up BRO
    Well it's the only wartime launch and use of nuclear weapons and there was never any retaliation. Maybe mutual assured destruction is false.

Deleted
    Reuters... again taking one phrase out of context and blowing it up as news.

When it comes to Ukrainian conflict its as bad as Fox News. Always looking to stir shit up and excuse to tell everyone that Russia is bad. Looking at replies here, their attempt at starting anti-russian hysteria seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Two can play that game. The West can leave the sanctions in place for the next 20 years.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    If Obama had any balls, he'd renew that contract with Poland to build a missile defense system, but he won't.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Reuters... again taking one phrase out of context and blowing it up as news.

When it comes to Ukrainian conflict its as bad as Fox News. Always looking to stir shit up and excuse to tell everyone that Russia is bad. Looking at replies here, their attempt at starting anti-russian hysteria seems to be working.
    And what news source do you recommend?

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    But why would they?
    Nuclear weapons are the modern-day sabre. Rattle rattle.

Putin really has gone over the deep end if he thinks throwing more threats around is going to be benefitial to his situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Putin really has gone over the deep end if he thinks throwing more threats around is going to be benefitial to his situation.
    It does help, though. The more nationalistic Russia gets, the more they'll hug Putin and blame all problems on the West.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm not sure how this is news. Russia considers Crimea their territory. They can deploy their weapons systems anywhere within their territory.
    exactly its a try to make a precedent, Russia can deploy their weapons systems anywhere within their territory = Crimea is Russia. Its a political move, military it make no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    It does help, though. The more nationalistic Russia gets, the more they'll hug Putin and blame all problems on the West.
    The Americans are preparing to send drones and humvees to the junta in Ukraine. They have CIA "advisors" on the ground. They have sanctions that hit the Russian middle class.

In what universe isn't the West the enemy?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    The Americans are preparing to send drones and humvees to the junta in Ukraine. They have CIA "advisors" on the ground. They have sanctions that hit the Russian middle class.

Maybe Putin should stop sending his soldiers on Spring Break in the Ukraine and the sanctions will stop?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    In the universe where whiney, ultranationalistic Bulgarian conspiracy theorists are usually considered people who have no fucking clue what they're talking about 95% of the time.