Page 60 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    we should start a new thread, stuff that a paladin cannot solo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trel View Post
    5. Cry when the guy outside Two Moons is floating around in Mimron's Head which still didn't drop for you.
    ughh, dont.
    Im running it with a lock, 2 mages, 2 Paladins, and a 5th character being levelled. God damn mount refuses to drop for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    ughh, dont.
    Im running it with a lock, 2 mages, 2 Paladins, and a 5th character being levelled. God damn mount refuses to drop for me.
    153 Heroic Lk solos, since WoD i've increased my solo fleet to 11 chars, no mount /cry

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    ughh, dont.
    I run it on at least every 100 in my sig each week and then however many 90+'s I feel like taking through it. Still don't have it, gonna keep leveling alts until I do :]
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I run it on at least every 100 in my sig each week and then however many 90+'s I feel like taking through it. Still don't have it, gonna keep leveling alts until I do :]
    Damn, I feel for you. Glad I got it back when it was guarantied, guild grinded like 25-30 of them back then.

LK hc raids easy solo now?

Edit: Nwm, went and blasted through both Ulduar and Icecrown in like an hour or so...only 2 fragments of Val'anyr and no mount though. =(
    Last edited by Redblade; 2015-03-16 at 04:14 AM.

Is TOES and HoF soloable now as prot oder retri?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Is TOES and HoF soloable now as prot oder retri?
    I've not managed to solo Sha of Fear, but the rest I have managed to solo as prot ilvl 670ish. In fact I haven't even tried Sha due to the tank swap mechanic. I imagine he'd simply reset if nobody was in range when you get ported away from the main area.

Haven't tried Heart of Fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziddy View Post
    I tried Garalon two manning with another tank back at the start of the tier, maybe ilvl 650ish.

Couldn't get him down, didn't have enough damage even when I swapped to ret.

Would be interested to try now that my gear and dps is a bit higher up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziddy View Post
    I've not managed to solo Sha of Fear, but the rest I have managed to solo as prot ilvl 670ish. In fact I haven't even tried Sha due to the tank swap mechanic. I imagine he'd simply reset if nobody was in range when you get ported away from the main area.

Do you have some tips for me? I managed to kill one elder, one time even two, but they keep healing themselfes more than I manage to do damage most of the time.

Deleted
    Sha of fear was soloable in mop already i did it my self and the video is somewhere on this thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faildevil View Post
    Do you have some tips for me? I managed to kill one elder, one time even two, but they keep healing themselfes more than I manage to do damage most of the time.
    I found that to be the most challenging fight, you really need to be on top of your game with the interrupts and kiting out of the pools quick enough. Took me a few attempts but I managed to kill them with about 20 seconds to enrage.

ok, thank you very much, I will try it again!