Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yogsohot View Post
    I am and you are probably the minority in this matter, read some books.
    I've probably read more books than you ever have. I don't think anyone knows what the heck you're saying, nor is what you're saying actually logical.

But go ahead, try to eat everything that's been around because of evolution, there's quite a few poisonous things out there.

And before people have the issue yet again like "But Weed isn't poisonous!" or something, this isn't about weed itself, it's about the claim of "If it grows naturally it must be good!"

10+ Year Old Account
    I vape hashish oil occasionally.

Legalise and tax that shit, yo. I want to be a snob and go to a high class dispensary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buljo View Post
    It's the biggest party pooper ever. It transforms any party into a sleepover in 30 minutes or less.
    That largely depends on the party. If you want to go to a club and spaz out then sure it´s not the best thing to consume. If you´re having a chill homeparty with friends, a few beer,a bowl and preferably mario kart or something like that then it´s the best thing ever

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope weed stays illegal and tax free. Most people are smart enough not to get caught. The penalties aren't as bad as they used to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I hope weed stays illegal and tax free. Most people are smart enough not to get caught. The penalties aren't as bad as they used to be.
    You should enjoy paying taxes.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    That largely depends on the party. If you want to go to a club and spaz out then sure it´s not the best thing to consume. If you´re having a chill homeparty with friends, a few beer,a bowl and preferably mario kart or something like that then it´s the best thing ever
    I've smoked plenty of dope at the club. It never made me tired or want to go home.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You should enjoy paying taxes.
    I should? I think it might become so expensive I couldnt' afford it. Actually it is already so expensive I can't afford it. Fml.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    I should? I think it might become so expensive I couldnt' afford it. Actually it is already so expensive I can't afford it. Fml.
    Because if it's taxed, chances are it's subject to quality to control regulation as well as liability for bad or false purchases.

I'd much rather be able to pop down to Trader Joe's for some organic hashish oil on a whim than have to fib to my doctor for a green card.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    A plant that can be grown freely and in mass quantities that has numerous medicinal and textile uses? I'm all for it. The plant isn't the problem, it's the idiot ways people use it. So many uninformed people in this thread. Smoking marijuana is not the one single use for this amazing plant. Not all people that advocate legalized marijuana are habitual users. Some of us see the bigger picture.

Go do some research before you demonize something that can possibly change the world we live in for the better.
    You have very good reasoning in my opinion. Right now the drugs on the market that use cannabinoids are mixed in such ways to still promote use of other drugs from the same company in combination. However the pharma is just following the strict law. Completely legalized marijuana boosts economy and promotes medical research.

Marijuana used with vaporizers or in oral form can be used in a wide range of medical applications. It is also almost harmless vaporized (0-3 carcinogens, tobacco smoke contains more than 70 with radioactive polonium-210 and lead-210), with as of now not well known brain changes (shrinking of brain size, however increasing the number of neural synapses as a compensation, and also has neuroprotective properties). Also vaporized marijuana has anti-inflammatory effect and increases lung-capacity (as a side effect of deep breathing during vaporization). However memory is still negatively affected.

Thus, despite potentially higher levels of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons found in cannabis smoke compared to tobacco smoke (dependent on what part of the plant is smoked), the THC present in cannabis smoke should exert a protective effect against pro-carcinogens that require activation. In contrast, nicotine activates some CYP1A1 activities, thus potentially increasing the carcinogenic effects of tobacco smoke.

Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1277837/

Vaporization has no negative consequences of combustion, smoke is not produced. Yes, I am promoting specific consumption type since people often don't know the positives can be enjoyed with negatives almost eliminated. Everything in moderation.

Never smoked it. Dont plan to. Not against it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Better yet, why not do edibles?
    Even better, why not both? You can vaporize marijuana and then collect the ABV leftover. You can infuse it with oil, dillute it in spirits, or put into brownies. You can also eat it raw since it's decarboxylated.

Deleted
    I started smoking it about a year ago, i enjoy it but I've realised I'm gonna have to cut back on how much I smoke it. Partly because of the cost, but mostly because of how little work I get done when I'm stoned. I was always quite lazy anyway, but when I'm stoned I just vedge out a bit. I think it should be legalised and controlled like tobacco or alcohol.

Deleted
    I used to be a hug addict to weed. Yes I was. Smoking daily from morning till night, while still going to school and getting good grades and shit. But after a few years I started to get a little paranoia after something happend in my life which wasn't that good for my mental health. I was depressed and still smoking way to much. Untill a few months ago I used to smoke daily and not give a fuck about anything, untill I started to feel bad when ever I smoked it and my mood just changed from tired to depressed in a few hits. Being the only one who is high while all your friends are sober while they are visiting you on a Tuesday evening to watch some Netflix or something isn't that well..reassuring.

Now I don't smoke daily, I just smoke in the weekends and things are starting to get better. I wake up, literally wake up, not the typical "Damn I am sober again" wake up but the typical "Let me just..have a cup of coffee first" wake up. Which is nice for a change. I am far more busy, doing a lot more on my days and I am lot happier then I was when I used to smoke daily.

Now just to add, I am not against weed. I still smoke it, I am for legalization, I sure am. My experience doesn't change my opinion about the subject. What I went through, the same could have happend with drinking to much alcohol. Simply abusing something isn't good, it NEVER is. Abusing chocolate isn't, abusing your wife isn't and neither is abusing weed. And yes it is a stepping stone to other drugs. It sure is. I used to have friends, USED to have friends, who smoked with me daily aswell. Untill a few years later when they all started doing speed, cocaine and XTC. From only weekends to daily, I no longer hang out with these people and I never made the decision to do so but many have and many more will. If you use weed to escape reality or escape your problems you will eventually fall flat on your face because, truth be told. Reality will catch up on you no matter how hard you try to escape it. But if you legalize it, weed will stop being a stepping stone. Because most of the people who do use it as a stepping stone use it because it isn't accepted into main stream people. It isn't as accepted as Alcohol, while the destruction off alcohol is way worse then marihuana.

My opinion ? Legalize it, tax it, cash in, use it to build school and invest in the future off the youth or use it to fond addiction treatments and let darwin do the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weed is good. If you angry smoke a blunt, if you sad smoke a blunt, that job stressing you out smoke a blunt, you got aches and pain smoke a blunt. They need to legalize it quickly. You can't OD from it like meth, crack, coke, and all that other shit. I watched my brothers smoke weed all day ain't shit happen to them other then cracking stale jokes on each other and eating pizza and just be happy. I smoke weed every once in a while and I never seen anyone get addicted to it.

Deleted
    I used to smoke. There are 2 reasons I am not doing it anymore.

1. It is illegal and I cba to get fined and all that crap.
    2. It is not worth the money anymore and I rather spend it one something else.

But I am fine with others smoking and if alcohol can be sold I can't see any reason why weed shouldn't be.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother told me to post this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Filthy habit, but so's chewing your nails. My only issue with legalization is the stench, so we need to figure out a way to encourage the use of vaporizers.
    Or pot, which hasn't the strong odor weed has

Deleted
    Tried it once and it was so overblown I was disappointed.

I was expecting something comparable to when I tried shrooms (Which in reflection was a stupid assessment).

That said.

Legalize, tax and profit from it.

Soft drugs I have no issue with.

Deleted
    your body your choice
    do whatever drugs you want
    i do not care.

Beating up stoners is extremely fun. Not for the challenge obviously, but my God, they're entertaining.