Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Armory Stats - World Bosses, WoW Token Prices, Setup of the Month, BRF Trailer

A Wizard of Ice and Fire, Hardcore Muhammad Ali Monk, Disney Diablo Crossover Fanart

Top Decks of the Week, Mekkatorque's Workshop Zul'Gurub Wing 3, BRM Wing 2 Boss Guides

Upcoming Shop Sales, Epic Plays of the Week #25, Into the Nexus #46

Armory Stats - Warlords of Draenor World Bosses
    Today we are taking a look at the Draenor world boss achievement completion rate of players. The data used today is a sample of 6.4 million characters from 3.2 million accounts. We also included What A Strange, Interdimensional Trip It's Been, which allows you to take Pepe with you everywhere!

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

WoW Token Prices
    WoW Tokens are still bouncing around in price, but may settle somewhere in the mid or low 20k region.

Don't see a chart? Enable javascript!

Computers - Setup of the Month
    Each month or so we will post a couple of hardware setups for those of you who are thinking of upgrading their computer!

This month
    The current SSD prices are trending slightly downward again over the past few months, with most SSDs under $0.50 per gigabyte when on sale.

New GPUs from AMD may be coming in the second half of this year.

Depending on how much you want to overclock, you may need to spend a bit more for a better CPU cooler like the NH-D14.

Unless you are doing a lot of video rendering or streaming, you do not need the 4790K and should spend that money elsewhere.

Make sure to keep your AMD and Nvidia drivers up to date.

Don't hesitate to post any feedback in the comments of that news post, and don't forget to visit the Computer Forum for any extra questions!

Peripherals/Monitors
    ComponentPuppy Dolphin
    MonitorASUS VS228H-P 22-Inch Monitor - $130ASUS VS248H-P 24-Inch Monitor - $195
    KeyboardKensington Pro Fit Media Keyboard - $21Cyborg V.5 - $51
    MouseLogitech G402 - $35Razer DeathAdder - $61
    SpeakersCreative A250 2.1 Speaker System - $30Logitech Z313 Speaker System - $30
    ComponentNarwhal Unicorn
    MonitorDell P2414H Monitor - $230Dell U2412M - $263
    KeyboardLogitech G510s - $74CM Storm QuickFire XT - $95
    MouseLogitech G502 - $62Razer Naga 2014 - $62
    SpeakersLogitech Z323 2.1 Speaker System - $50Logitech Speaker System Z523 - $82

Puppy and Dolphin
    All of these parts can be mixed and matched to create a build between Puppy and Dolphin.
    ComponentPuppy Dolphin
    CaseNZXT Source 220 - $45NZXT Source 220 - $45
    Power SupplyEVGA 600B - $58EVGA 600B - $58
    CPUAMD FX-6300 - $100AMD FX-8320 - $140
    HeatsinkCooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - $35Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - $35
    MotherboardASUS M5A97 R2.0 - $94ASUS M5A99FX PRO - $143
    MemoryKingston HyperX Blue 4GB 1600 - $338GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $70
    Graphics CardXFX R7 260X - $106Gigabyte R9 270X / GTX 960 - $150 / $190
    Hard DriveWestern Digital Caviar Blue 500GB - $50Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB - $70
    DVDAsus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $21Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $21
    Total$534$733 - 778

Narwhal and Unicorn
    All of these parts can be mixed and matched to create a build between Narwhal and Unicorn.
    ComponentNarwhal Unicorn
    CaseCooler Master HAF 912 - $70Corsair Air 540 - $130
    Power SupplyXFX Pro 750W - $105XFX Pro 750W - $105
    CPUIntel 4690K - $233Intel 4690K - $233
    HeatsinkScythe Mugen 4 - $49Noctua 6 NH-D14 - $80
    MotherboardASUS Z97-A - $143ASUS Z97-A - $143
    Memory8GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $7016GB G.Skill DDR3 1600 - $132
    Graphics CardXFX R9 280X - $248XFX R9 290X OR Gigabyte GTX 970 - $300 / $320
    Hard DriveWestern Digital 1TB Caviar Black - $70Western Digital 2TB Caviar Black - $125
    SSDCrucial MX100 128GB (Review) - $72
    OR
    SanDisk Extreme II 120GB (Review) - $90
    SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB - $65
    OR
    SAMSUNG 850 Pro 128GB (Review) - $90
    DVDAsus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $21Asus 24X SATA DVD+/-RW - $21
    Total$1017 - 1117$1359 - $1379

Fan Art - Blackrock Foundry Trailer
    Some fans have provided a nice Blackrock Foundry trailer.

Last edited by chaud; 2015-04-13 at 06:23 AM.

Deleted
    When will EU get the tokens??

Deleted
    it's sad state of the game when the major fan site have to make their own news for about 2 months in a row now with useless stats and irrelevant topics or blue posts that are mostly just a sarcastic answer to someones legit concerns about the future of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by hypetrain View Post
    it's sad state of the game when the major fan site have to make their own news for about 2 months in a row now with useless stats and irrelevant topics or blue posts that are mostly just a sarcastic answer to someones legit concerns about the future of the game.
    maybe take a break and check back in a few months

Deleted
    we already kill blackhand whats next pls? we dont need introduse video of BRF instead of this do it with the next content.....this game starts to be really boring day after day

That curve of the token price shows one thing: the market isn't liquid enough to allow for the adjustment mechanism as Blizzard designed it.

While looking up in the trees for Pepe the other day I saw the ghost guy that hangs around the garrison up in a tree for a few seconds before he disappeared. I've yet to see that bird anywhere in my garrison, let alone do some ridiculous achievement with him.

I find the useless stats very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by mpougatsa View Post
    we already kill blackhand whats next pls? we dont need introduse video of BRF instead of this do it with the next content.....this game starts to be really boring day after day
    you should read the description of the video, it was FAN made, blizz had nothing to do with the making of it.

nice video! super music!

but, its a shame that players can create a better presentation as blizzard! a big loss for the devs!

25% on world bosses!.. this show another aspect how much fail this xpac is..

Quote Originally Posted by mpougatsa View Post
    Maybe have some respect for the people who made this.

I haven't caught any Pepes on other players hats this whole patch pretty much. Pretty easy chieve though.

Video was kind of neat. Made me miss the days of having patch trailers like the Ulduar one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge01 View Post
    When will EU get the tokens??
    Was asking myself the same question, but after seeing the current price is there even a point to release them in EU?

I don't see someone pay $20 to get 20-24K Gold out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeGee View Post
    Was asking myself the same question, but after seeing the current price is there even a point to release them in EU?

I don't see someone pay $20 to get 20-24K Gold out of it.
    If the price is dropping that's because there is more demand (people paying $20) than supply (people buying wow tokens).

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    I haven't caught any Pepes on other players hats this whole patch pretty much. Pretty easy chieve though.
    I only need to kill Tarlna with Pepe to complete it, but no one kills that boss anymore at least in my region.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    I only need to kill Tarlna with Pepe to complete it, but no one kills that boss anymore at least in my region.
    Shouldn't it be the other way around?

More Sales --> High Price
    Low/No Sales --> Low Price (so people start buying)

But i could be completely wrong ofcourse.

In the end Blizzard should have fixed the the Minimum Price at 30K.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    drov is the last of the raid bosses i need for interdimensional, noone wants to do it at all

Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    If the price is dropping that's because there is more demand (people paying $20) than supply (people buying wow tokens).
    People paying 20bucks then selling them are the supply and people buying the tokens in game are the demand.

Deleted
    Anychance of getting the computer parts in £'s or Euros for us Europeans?