Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    So Blizzard spent the whole expansion building up the villains in Gul'dan and Grommash only to pull a (completely expected) Legion twist, yet not feature either of the other two? Didn't this already hurt them in TBC where the end boss wasn't prominent enough?
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Check the patch notes dude. The legendary quest ends. They wont be giving us a legendary in the middle tier with nothing to grind after. Either guldan is a mythic only boss or he dies in tanaan with killrog. This is it.
    Val'anyr? Dragonwrath? Twin Blades? We've have many mid expansion legendaries. I agree that this is the final WoD tier though.
    Last edited by Amsden; 2015-04-14 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abstieg View Post
    So Blizzard spent the whole expansion building up the villains in Gul'dan and Grommash only to pull a (completely expected) Legion twist, yet not feature either of the other two? Didn't this already hurt them in TBC where the end boss wasn't prominent enough?
    huh? we knew since blizzcon we get legion stuff in WoD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Probably haven't thought of something yet.
    Yeh it's hard to come up with something like demonslayer.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Those mounts are a bit disappointing, just more reskins...Putting all the good ones in the shop.

15+ Year Old Account
    If Blizz sticks to original plan, this will be final raid tier for this expansion, and next expansion comes sooner with burning legion stuff.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasdasm View Post
    huh? we knew since blizzcon we get legion stuff in WoD
    Of course we did, that's not the point. The point is that the bad guys we've been building up and preparing to fight aren't even fights. They failed to build up Illidan and KJ enough in TBC, went overboard on the LK in Wrath, and attempted the same with Deathwing and Garrosh.

We've been expecting to fight Grommash and Gul'dan this whole expansion. Whatever Legion twist we were expecting, not fighting EITHER of them isn't what we expected.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae888 View Post
    OMG 150,000 apexis crystal mount. I hope that's a placeholder number >.>
    Or apexis crystals are far easier to come by in 6.2.

10+ Year Old Account
    The origional plan was thrown out the window before wod even launched. Doesn't matter what the og plan was.

Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    Yeh it's hard to come up with something like demonslayer.
    I don't feel like Demonslayer would be a good fit honestly. They also might not of even stuck it in yet in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    My point was that coming up with the title isn't hard. I don't want to get carried away. I just really hope they make more than 2 raid tiers. I'll feel cheated. 6.2 can't be the end of wod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bloodraven View Post
    Those mounts are a bit disappointing, just more reskins...Putting all the good ones in the shop.
    On the (sort of?) plus side, one of them is a reskin of the CE mount, might mean we'll see in-game reskins of store mounts in the future.

Seeing that we finish our legendary ring in 6.2 tells me 6.2 is gonna be the last major patch of this xpac.

They aint gonna wheel out grom and guldan in 6.3 and those 2 lore characters are being saved for up and coming xpacs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I don't feel like Demonslayer would be a good fit honestly. They also might not of even stuck it in yet in general.
    Legions End would be a good one.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    What if we finish out legendary ring by killing archmonde? It would make sense to have the legendary ring for the final raid.

Otherwise we're already nearly finished with our ring quest. So we have it to use in this raid. At least that's the MOP precident.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    On the (sort of?) plus side, one of them is a reskin of the CE mount, might mean we'll see in-game reskins of store mounts in the future.
    Eh, i still don't want reskins, i would prefer unique looking mounts. I don't care if they use the same model structure, just make them different!

So, okay, hear me out. There's one other area they have not touched really, thats VERY BIG in Outland/Draenor that we haven't really addressed properly yet.

Yes, there's Tanaan jungle. That's a thing. Sure. But we also have.... Shattrath. The main building and its interior.

The hardest quests related to the Legion are all around that location. It's large - AND there's a sealed door that we cannot yet enter.

I'm thinking it's likely that the door opens up and we're getting if not an additional raid tier, at least a filler raid inside.

The area is too big, too important, and besides being totally legion infested, it just feels right. They've basically taken over the place, we push them back they hole up inside.

So yeah.

If Blizzard wants to do the smart thing they'll stick to 2 tiers and keep Gul'dan and Grommash around so that they can use the characters again in a future expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bloodraven View Post
    Eh, i still don't want reskins, i would prefer unique looking mounts. I don't care if they use the same model structure, just make them different!
    Just a correction on your part, technically what you're saying you do want is a reskin. A recolor is what the new mounts are: same model, mostly same effects, just different colors. A reskin is when a mount re-uses the same skeleton but has different things on the outside. For example, a Jinyu is a "reskin" of a Night Elf. Same animations and structure, but the outside looks totally different. Sorry for that minor correction.

I don't think you can use the legendary questline as an indication of future tiers / patches. The legendary in MOP was practically complete prior to 5.4, and once 5.4 did launch it took you about 2 hours to get the Cloak. So Blizzard very well could just finish up the legendary questline here and let players have a leg up for the next tier.
    Ixila of Forgotten Aspects - US Hyjal 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    My YouTube kill vids!
    Ixila - Holy Paladin - Armory | Ixtide - Resto Shaman - Armory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    One of the notes in the legendary chain directly says that 6.2 is the finish of the reason we came to Draenor.
    I remain unconvinced. 13 more bosses makes this quite an underwhelming expansion in terms of content.