Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Brax just replied and threatened Shriek with a perma ban! Oh noez!

- - - Updated - - -

From Brax to Shriek "Shriek, you're going to be perma-banned if you don't stop belittling myself, my team, and other forum members. Keep it civil, or you're out of here. Last warning. And just for grins, I will tell you and everyone why I haven't said anything about our plans. Because certain folks would find it another reason to ***** about FC and how it is "just plans". Instead we're doing something about it and moving forward and we will show everyone when I think it's ready. We're rushing nothing. Can't handle that? Get out of my kitchen and enjoy some sunshine while you wait."

Oh man get out of the kitchen! They do realize there is no kitchen right? Get out of...demo isle where we have no programmers and money left? Yeah! Get out of that!
    I honestly have no idea why Brax still gives two craps about what this thread thinks (it's quite apparent that's what he's insinuating). So insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by NotADevAlt View Post
    I honestly have no idea why Brax still gives two craps about what this thread thinks (it's quite apparent that's what he's insinuating). So insecure.
    I guess in some ways this thread cut off his trickle of 'donations' to keep letting him buy beer and hookers.

We're rushing nothing.
    <Just picture me laughing for a few minutes straight right here.>

There's nothing to rush! There's no one to do the rushing!

Because certain folks would find it another reason to ***** about FC and how it is "just plans". Instead we're doing something about it and moving forward and we will show everyone when I think it's ready.
    A new and improved cash shop? Buy your way into the lolgame's credits (if they can find a sucker to make it for them)? Since the latest KS failed, maybe take a stab at GoFundMe or IndieGoGo? Changing the "company" and "game" name to something else to escape the stigma associated with Forged Chaos and ToA? ToA: The Movie?

Maybe all of the above?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Brax just replied and threatened Shriek with a perma ban! Oh noez!

- - - Updated - - -

From Brax to Shriek "Shriek, you're going to be perma-banned if you don't stop belittling myself, my team, and other forum members. Keep it civil, or you're out of here. Last warning. And just for grins, I will tell you and everyone why I haven't said anything about our plans. Because certain folks would find it another reason to ***** about FC and how it is "just plans". Instead we're doing something about it and moving forward and we will show everyone when I think it's ready. We're rushing nothing. Can't handle that? Get out of my kitchen and enjoy some sunshine while you wait."

Oh man get out of the kitchen! They do realize there is no kitchen right? Get out of...demo isle where we have no programmers and money left? Yeah! Get out of that!
    Sometimes I think Brax has that disease where he forgets everything that happened longer ago then yesterday.

FC, or as I'm sure they loath to be called, The Three Stooges, Can you love someone who hates you? well screw it.. I like Shriek even if he doesn´t like me.

love this part But then the truth came out a short while back, Brax keeps trying to legally cover himself by saying they were upfront about their incompetence, but if someone who has followed them from the beginning just saw the truth after the 2nd KS, that kinda shows they were deceived.

The whole ToA cash-shop is exactly the same as Proctor being on disability the last 3 years while being ´lead developer´ of a game. It only takes one pissed off person to cause legal problems.

´But guys, we always said we were the three stoogies, you shouldn´t be surprised that the cash-shop money was completely wasted and you will never get your ingame items... what did you expect, we were fucking clueless, it was your fault for believing in use for 12 years.. we told you´... and in the next breath ´hey new guys, wait, we have a plan, everything will be great, and we appreciate your offer to open your wallets and I am sure you will not be disappointed, since after all, we are competent developers and you should just trust us´..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NotADevAlt View Post
    There is NO doubt that any part of his plan will involve getting money from people before they actually start making the game. He is going to make sure that everything is set up to collect money as soon as he announces the plan. Give people less time to react to his plan before he pockets more money.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    <Just picture me laughing for a few minutes straight right here.>

There's nothing to rush! There's no one to do the rushing!
    Brax learned his lesson. They made so many errors the last 12 years because they were trying to rush the game, so now they are taking things slow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    I made another account just to make fun of him a little, he got upset banned my IP and deleted my post =(

My post was something like this:
    I don´t visit any game related website without going through a proxy server. I usually pick one from crazy-ass countries just so they know

I love this thread, and I think God loves it too. Just when Proctor and Joel disappear to install their new server in Proctors bedroom, Brax comes back and makes it interesting. It is like they are here purely for our enjoyment.

GreedMonger is trying to go to Steam soon.. Their comments section should be pretty interesting. Proctor and Joel will probably live there.
    Last edited by Azrile; 2015-04-17 at 05:58 PM.

I feel like I contributed to that thread

One thing that I will never understand from Brax:
    "We are being completely transparent with everyone! Truly! ...Really. I mean it."
    -Lies about past investors wanting compromises when they really wanted 90% of the company.
    "We have a plan! Truly! ...Really. I mean it. We just don't want to reveal our plan to anyone because trolls will be mean to us."
    -Totally transparent, right? Well, they are about their plans for revealing their plans
    "I don't publicly announce bans on my forums"
    -Threatens to ban shriek publicly on his forums

It's just...how can we take Brax seriously when he himself never seems to listen to his own words. And people that do take him seriously, I ask Why?
    Last edited by Kotori125; 2015-04-17 at 06:17 PM.
    Reject common sense to make the impossible possible! ~Kamina, Gurren Lagann

...You'll kill my dick?! What the hell does that even mean? I'll kill your dick! ~Grayson Hunt, Bulletstorm

Yeah Brax- I mean Moe, wouldn't want to reveal your plans in any kind of reasonable time frame because then we'll make plans, and you'll have to make plans around our plans for your plans!

Also, highfive to Fornax for saying what I think a lot of us thought when reading the latest buffoonery from Brax:

"We are not rushing anything."

You can say that again, I've been here on and off since 2002.

Wait, you're not rushing? You mean you're not rushing AGAIN.

You took a chance of a game, a $68,000 demo that could at least show some things to interested parties, and RUSHED it out to KS and then did NO pr for it, allowed only a few of us in, and it took forum members' actions to get it streamed online. Your "not rushing" garnered a whopping $25k in that KS. I even said that it was rushed, as I was in the group that you asked to look at the KS page.

Well. I know you have dreams, and perhaps one day there might actually be something that makes your ideas far, far easier to implement in an actually prebuilt world, but you have sadly squandered a lot of good will you had from many of us.

It's Just sad.
    Also, Thoren, you crafty dog, you. That Illuminati proof post was excellent!
    Last edited by Taojnhy; 2015-04-17 at 07:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    I feel like I contributed to that thread
    I liked that post :P It's a miracle you haven't been banned yet.

And Talon has become the new HappyWulf/Bowen. That guy is just mad.

has anyone heard anything from Teddy. I am sure he is NDA´d to all hell, but man, it would be great to hear his ´greatest hits´ of all the stupid stuff he had to deal with.

Best typo ever from a ToA fan ´The F-Bomb, plus your negativity towards FC is completely necessary and doesn't win you any points with anyone except those who share your opinion. (Which I admit are several people)

Best question ever a newbie could ask on their forums. ´ so, since the KS ended 3 months ago, what have you added to demo island?´
    Last edited by Azrile; 2015-04-17 at 08:12 PM.

I have no idea how I haven't been banned yet xD

The Illuminati shall not reveal their methods.

I gotta say, Brax is good at one thing: getting people to turn on him. Childish banhammering and creating thread drama will only serve to further undermine any goodwill he still has with these last blind fools that think this 'project' is anything but vaporware. Also, good on Myobi for slapping him in the face, and even Shriek for telling off everyone still clinging on like so many barnacles on a grounded rustbucket of a ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I love this thread, and I think God loves it too.
    To butcher a quote from one of America's Founding Fathers: 'ToA is proof God loves us and loves to see us mock lazy, stupid people.'

They are happy to have anyone posting on their forums that isn´t calling them incompetent or the three stoogies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since the ToA forum blew up a bit, I knew it had to be this community that played their hand. Too funny. Good stuff, fellas.

You guys should really start a Wikipedia article, or at the very least an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about this whole ordeal.

And while I'm thinking of old Ben Franklin, here are a few other quotes by him that seem appropriate.

For Teddy:

"Fools make feasts and wise men eat them.”

For the Three Stooges:

“A man of words and not of deeds,
    Is like a garden full of weeds.”

“Your Business is to shine; therefore you must by all means prevent the shining of others, for their Brightness may make yours the less distinguished.”

And for the Kool-Aid Drinkers:

"He that lives upon hope will die farting.”

Quote Originally Posted by Shriek View Post

You guys should really start a Wikipedia article, or at the very least an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about this whole ordeal.
    Teddy needs to do a KS for the book or screenplay.

Ah, Erik the Viking; great movie and a fittingly relevant clip.