Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    Why are people saying that 6.2 is the last content patch in WoD? It's not.

Don't you people remember, months ago, when Blizzard confirmed that Grommash would be the expansion's final boss?
    I hate to break it to you, but he's not a boss in Hellfire Citadel.
    Don't you remember Blizzard saying that the last raid would have a Legion influence? Or maybe that tweet that cast doubt upon their previous confirmation?

All I know is that I can't wait to leave Draenor its been such a disappointment, anywho hopefully Gul'dan, arguably one of the best things to come out of this Xpack, will stick around for future expansions. Also I foresee either a year long content drought or a 6.3 filler patch before 7.0 likely in Q2/Q3 2016. Honestly though the amount of time between now and 7.0 might be enough to drive WoW down to 3-4 million subs if Blizz doesn't get their shit together.

I think it would make sense from a story prespective to go to the Ogre continent or an AU Azeroth but given that the expansion concepts are becoming less predictable, I think now it will be something that was once thought to be an obvious progression after previous expansions, South Seas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    AU Azeroth could look entirely different now from ours
    Well it wont be shattered but will still be on really big continent

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Don't you remember Blizzard saying that the last raid would have a Legion influence? Or maybe that tweet that cast doubt upon their previous confirmation?
    also said last boss would be grom soooooo.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    also said last boss would be grom soooooo.....
    which happened before the "but maybe not :^)" tweet soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................. .......................................................................................... .......................................................................................... ....................................................................................

which happened before the "but maybe not :^)" tweet soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............................. .......................................................................................... .......................................................................................... ....................................................................................
    and maybe doesn't mean it isn't so....you're still not right and it's still speculation.

10+ Year Old Account
    and maybe doesn't mean it isn't so....you're still not right and it's still speculation.
    Maybe does mean it's not "definitely, for sure, totally 100% Grom" (Thus disproving your initial position), so try again.

Maybe does mean it's not "definitely, for sure, totally 100% Grom" (Thus disproving your initial position), so try again.
    Also that just because this tier has demons doesn't mean its the last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also that just because this tier has demons doesn't mean its the last.
    That just raises the question of... why would there be an encrypted cinematic?

Quit being intentionally obtuse, the only thing you have to support your nonsensical position is a quote that Blizzard has since backtracked on.

always had (since wod release), and see no reason not to have, the oppinion that it goes this way:

- eyes of ashzara trafemark registration by blizzard before wod released (was not declared as hoax till now)
    - we fight the iron horde
    - leads to the fight against guldan and therefore the legion
    - guldan escapes to our universe (MainUniverse)
    - that starts the next expansion with "stop guldan on his way to sargeras tomb"
    - which is in the deep of the seas - bing - ashzara trigger
    - ashzara addon starts...

so i have no reason till today that it wont going this way. i personally believe in

july 6.2
    december/jan 7.0 prepatch
    march eyes of ashzara release
    june wow movie

see no problems with all of that. and nothing what happens since wod release has not drive directly to that route.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.

That just raises the question of... why would there be an encrypted cinematic?

Quit being intentionally obtuse, the only thing you have to support your nonsensical position is a quote that Blizzard has since backtracked on.
    And all you have to go on is them saying it "MIGHT" be a 2 tier expansion and an encryption. Throne of Thunder had an encryption too buddy, for Ra-den. You have no more proof of this being a 2 tier expansion as I do of this being more than a 2 tier expansion.

Also explain the 3 arena seasons planned, WITH Gladiator mounts in data files, when 6.2 will only be the second season.
    Last edited by Zyky; 2015-05-20 at 07:46 AM.

And all you have to go on is them saying it "MIGHT" be a 2 tier expansion and an encryption. Throne of Thunder had an encryption too buddy, for Ra-den. You have no more proof of this being a 2 tier expansion as I do of this being more than a 2 tier expansion.

Also explain the 3 arena seasons planned, WITH Gladiator mounts in data files, when 6.2 will only be the second season.
    But there was no Placeholder Cinematic in Throne of Thunder PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    always had (since wod release), and see no reason not to have, the oppinion that it goes this way:

- eyes of ashzara trafemark registration by blizzard before wod released (was not declared as hoax till now)
    - we fight the iron horde
    - leads to the fight against guldan and therefore the legion
    - guldan escapes to our universe (MainUniverse)
    - that starts the next expansion with "stop guldan on his way to sargeras tomb"
    - which is in the deep of the seas - bing - ashzara trigger
    - ashzara addon starts...

so i have no reason till today that it wont going this way. i personally believe in

july 6.2
    december/jan 7.0 prepatch
    march eyes of ashzara release
    june wow movie

see no problems with all of that. and nothing what happens since wod release has not drive directly to that route.
    So...i agree with that!
    Last edited by Enigmio; 2015-05-20 at 09:07 AM.

There was 2 pvp seasons during siege of Orgrimmar.

Lets be real HFC is gonna last longer than blizz intends and the days of blizz giving a fuck enough to give us a ruby sanctum are long gone. There is literally nobody left to kill after HFC except Gul'dan and anyone with any sense knows he is being set up as a catalyst for the next xpac.

This xpac has been shite and im fine with blizz letting it die early but the next xpac better blow my bollocks off but my cynism tells me it wont but hey i dont pay for this game anymore so c'est la vie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well buddy, I have the fact that the "might" statement comes after your statement, thus implying your statement is false. There's also the placeholder cinematic bit (as mentioned above). There's also the quote about the final raid having a heavy Legion influence, why waste Archimonde if we're just going into yet another Legion raid? Let's not forget the multiple times they've said they're striving for a 2-tier expansion. So really, that gives me far more than you, sorry buddy, but quit trying to peddle nonsensical bullshit.

As mentioned above, SoO had 2 PvP seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    So Archimonde, will Draenor be business or pleasure?

Well buddy, I have the fact that the "might" statement comes after your statement, thus implying your statement is false. There's also the placeholder cinematic bit (as mentioned above). There's also the quote about the final raid having a heavy Legion influence, why waste Archimonde if we're just going into yet another Legion raid? Let's not forget the multiple times they've said they're striving for a 2-tier expansion. So really, that gives me far more than you, sorry buddy, but quit trying to peddle nonsensical bullshit.
    They've never said that they're striving for a 2 tier expansion, they said they're striving for shorter times between content patches. And it isn't a waste to use Archimonde, he's a rehash that we've already killed IE nothing special. Also just because something comes after another statement that has nothing to do with each other doesn't mean you are any more right than I am lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    They've never said that they're striving for a 2 tier expansion, they said they're striving for shorter times between content patches.
    Chilton said in an interview that, in theory, they wanted WoD to be a 2-year expansion.

And it isn't a waste to use Archimonde, he's a rehash that we've already killed IE nothing special.
    He's also one of the highest ranking members of what is arguably the most dangerous organization in Warcraft's Universe.

Also just because something comes after another statement that has nothing to do with each other doesn't mean you are any more right than I am lol.
    "Grom is going to be the final boss." "Grom might not be the final boss." Those statements have absolutely nothing to do with one another!

Quote Originally Posted by Yakkiran View Post
    If Gul'dan escapes I think its far more likely he will be a major antagonist for much if not all of the next expansion, rather than a 6.3/6.4.
    Why? He has no army anymore, he is an annoyance at best.
    (assuming Khadgar doesn't kill him)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    Why? He has no army anymore, he is an annoyance at best.
    (assuming Khadgar doesn't kill him)
    Khadgar dies, Gulddy will go to AU Azeroth for the tomb of sargeras... so, we will go to AU Azeroth to stop him. Then we will go to "tempest keep" so we can go back to MU or earth 616 or w/e...

Why I have stated is that this will happen near to the movie so people who watch the movie and want to play the game can see all those aliance characters develop.