Page 30 of 59 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Real? Cos I will watch the shit out of that.
    Red Wedding and then suddenly Indian Walder Frey and his daughters are doing a dance number in the background.

Make it happen Bollywood.

Wait, was it really rape? She consented to the marriage and knew what was coming right. Just a bit rough no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Murder doesn't even register on the radar of most "SJW's". The other rapes in the series haven't mattered either though, so I guess it's just a case of "we actually liked her, so we'll react to this one".

Like how a lot of animals rights people only care about the cute ones.
    Guess torture doesn't either, since if you look at a picture of the crossbow shots, most of them weren't immediate killshots.

You people really should just purge "SJW" from your lexicon. Every time I see the acronym SJW, it always comes from an imbecile.

Real? Cos I will watch the shit out of that.
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/e...y/34774106.cms

Quote Originally Posted by nôrps View Post
    You people really should just purge "SJW" from your lexicon. Every time I see the acronym SJW, it always comes from an imbecile.
    Well that's just like, your opinion man.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Which basically confirms you're one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They're assholes in the show, so the SJW's don't care.
    The whores with 3 mins of screentime?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    There's a lot of stories around.
    If theon can overcome his issues in month sansa should be able to do it some hours.

Really people are different and sobbing miserable people are only ertaining for so long and there are people exspecially heroes and heroines in fiction who can shrug shit like that off like its nothing some even bullets.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2015-05-21 at 07:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You just stole the don't say thug argument, and it didn't work for thug, and it won't work for SJW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The whores with 3 mins of screentime?
    See the SJWs only see themselves as the nobles, the whores don't count into their feeling as they can't see themselves as such. But Sansa was what they'd imagine they would be.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Which basically confirms you're one.
    No, it really doesn't. I am not an activist for anything. I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language. People won't always agree with your thinking. That doesn't make them a SJW. It just make them have a different perspective that you, and people would do well to at least try to understand the perspective of others without immediately marginalizing their opinion.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-05-22 at 06:08 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    See the SJWs only see themselves as the nobles, the whores don't count into their feeling as they can't see themselves as such. But Sansa was what they'd imagine they would be.
    The unwillingly internalized that they derserved to be raped for being whores

If that didnt make them stop watching and now the golden bird of house stark gets it they get offended..
    you might really be up to something there.

Deleted
    Well, I'm not really angry at the rape itself. I'm kinda ticked off that they use it as a cheap thing to shock people.

Quoting Robert Jackson Bennett:

“Now instead of raping a buxom, weeping young woman, your Extremely Bad Dude is now raping a terrified six year old boy. Does it still feel like it deserves to be there? To use the usual fictional rape apologist arguments, there’s no reason this scene shouldn’t exist. Child rape exists, and no doubt happens in times of war. It probably happens even more in third world countries that are at war. Historically speaking, I’m sure there have been thousands of child rapes since the dawn of humanity. Maybe millions. Practically speaking, it would be remiss not to include a child rape scene or two, right? It happens. We must be truthful to reality. It’s our duty. Or, wait – is it possible you’re using this horrific, degrading, monstrous act as window dressing?”

Forgot to add the link to the source of the quote: http://www.robertjacksonbennett.com/...g-a-rape-scene

Deleted
    Ok, that's amazing.

No, it really doesn't. I am not an activist for anything. I just think you retards are starting to get ridiculous with your childish language. People won't always agree with your thinking. That doesn't make them a SJW. It just make them have a different perspective that you, and people would do well to at least try to understand the perspective of others without immediately marginalizing their opinion.
    It does if it's about conversations like these.

Also, "retards" Yeah, as I said, it basically confirms you're one.

Deleted
    Ok, that's amazing.
    You know that it will have musical numbers every 5 minutes and every episode will run 3 full hours?

Well, I'm not really angry at the rape itself. I'm kinda ticked off that they use it as a cheap thing to shock people.
    Its not for shock value...
    they didnt show it ey.

People complain that it wasnt even about sanza....

You should purge "retards" from your lexicon, I mean if we're trying to kill "childish language" and all.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why? It's the best phrase to convey exactly which group of people I'm referring to.

Quoting Robert Jackson Bennett:

“Now instead of raping a buxom, weeping young woman, your Extremely Bad Dude is now raping a terrified six year old boy. Does it still feel like it deserves to be there? To use the usual fictional rape apologist arguments, there’s no reason this scene shouldn’t exist. Child rape exists, and no doubt happens in times of war. It probably happens even more in third world countries that are at war. Historically speaking, I’m sure there have been thousands of child rapes since the dawn of humanity. Maybe millions. Practically speaking, it would be remiss not to include a child rape scene or two, right? It happens. We must be truthful to reality. It’s our duty. Or, wait – is it possible you’re using this horrific, degrading, monstrous act as window dressing?”

Forgot to add the link to the source of the quote: http://www.robertjacksonbennett.com/...g-a-rape-scene
    i honestly wish Sansa was a fucking 6 year old boy. because then noone would give a fuck about the rape. SJW's would only care if it was a 6 year old girl, and honestly Thats the real problem here.

Deleted
    People saying it was pointless and forced are just looking for a reason to hate on it and in my opinion might not even watch the show. Yes it was a horrible to watch scene, it was meant to be, Ramsey is horrific. But the part that made it not pointless is the fact that he is securing his own place as heir, we know the thing about maidens having to be pure in those times, and the sooner Ramsey impregnates her and gets his own Stark baby the stronger his claim is. Ramsey knows this and went about it in his usual horrific demented way. So no, it isn't just "shock value."

Deleted
    Can everyone please purge lexicon from there vocabulary. I mean come on guys.