10+ Year Old Account

Lets play some Cards Against Humanity!

I found the online version of this a few weeks ago. Thought it would be fun to play with some of the other people of Mmo-champ

If you want to join, click this link:
    http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=95

Pick a nickname, and put in the password: mmochamp

I set it to the maximum number of players (20) and I'm not how many will join, but once we get a few we can have some fun.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2015-05-21 at 11:06 PM.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

I'm in. Need other players. Join plx.

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on, just a few more!

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Need to coordinate playing times for maximun fun and turnout.

Can't currently sadly, I love that game. Will comment for future use though in case there are more games.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

15+ Year Old Account
    The game is full? What?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's play another game of Cards Against Humanity!
    http://pyx-1.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=95
    Password is same as before: mmochamp

Also put the updated link in OP.

Move along.

Round 2 guys. Let's get things rolling.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright, we're looking for someone. He has over 6000 posts, mostly posts in Gen OT, is against conservatives and loves arguing with them, and has sexual desires for hamsters. And his name starts with a B.

Me personally, I don't know who he is. I don't know what he wants. If he's looking for good jokes, I can tell him I don't have a sense of humor. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like him. If he comes forward now, that will be the end of it. I will stop looking for him, I will not pursue him. But if he doesn't, I will look for him, I will find him and I will kill him.

If you have any info please post it here.

I don't know their post histories, but these are who I found:

Baar
    Baracuda
    Belize
    breadisfunny

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I don't know their post histories, but these are who I found:

Baar
    Baracuda
    Belize
    breadisfunny
    Good work there, lad.

We have ruled out Breadisfunny, and Belize is on the watch list. Belize said it wasn't him, but he's a sneaky one.

So that leaves Baar and Baracuda. And maybe even you, if you lied about your post count. I don't mean to throw out accusations like that but this is a very serious matter and I'm making sure I check out every possible lead.

I don't remember ever arguing with Baracuda. Baar on the other hand; shit has gotten real with Baar.

I just started to get a clue. Hnnnnggg, yeah, I've got a raging clue right now.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2015-05-22 at 02:42 AM.

Move along.

What the hell happened even
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2015-05-22 at 02:46 AM.

Which statement?

And nice job Bdatik.

The storyline here is that we played another two rounds today with a certain person who insisted they were so famous that we'd follow him until he loved us, but he only gave us clues to his identity and left without telling us. And he even won the second game lol...

So now we must find him to restore our honor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    What the hell happened even

Also I would certainly suggested retracting a certain statement before the permabanned hammer comes in.
    A guy in our game was named HamsterEjaculator or something along those lines. And we were trying to guess who he was. Blueobelisk said all the clues we were given.

What statement? Is it the hamster sexuality? It's a true statement. We are only going on what information we were given.

Move along.

Which statement?

And nice job Bdatik.

The storyline here is that we played another two rounds today with a certain person who insisted they were so famous that we'd follow him until he loved us, but he only gave us clues to his identity and left without telling us. And he even won the second game lol...

So now we must find him to restore our honor.
    Oh, so it's a joke. I kinda read everything from you in a serious tone

But the killing part I figured would be a no go if it was serious. I'm not sure on the rules of joking, just though I'd give the heads up in case it was serious, since I wouldn't want to see you gone forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    A guy in our game was named HamsterEjaculator or something along those lines. And we were trying to guess who he was. Blueobelisk said all the clues we were given.

What statement? Is it the hamster sexuality? It's a true statement. We are only going on what we were told.
    The part at the end I meant of Blue's post.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh, so it's a joke. I kinda read everything from you in a serious tone

But the killing part I figured would be a no go if it was serious. I'm not sure on the rules of joking, just though I'd give the heads up in case it was serious, since I wouldn't want to see you gone forever!

The part at the end I meant of Blue's post.

Ohhh okay. Yeah, it's all just some fun. Blue was taking on the role of Liam Neeson from the movie Taken.

Move along.

Ohhh okay. Yeah, it's all just some fun. Blue was taking on the role of Liam Neeson from the movie Taken.
    Yeah, now I realize that. Herp derp.

It's always Belize.

I don't really know though.

And maybe even you, if you lied about your post count. I don't mean to throw out accusations like that but this is a very serious matter and I'm making sure I check out every possible lead.
    Haha, not me; I log in as 'Koios' there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Haha, not me; I log in as 'Koios' there.

Okay just checking.

Move along.