Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    If changes don't happen and I can not play demo, I will not play. Like the sub's coming off and I guess...I'll go outside. Maybe dress my kid as a fel guard and rip shit up in the neighbourhood.
    Make a video

Deleted
    This is probably in the wrong place but...

Does anyone know how the class trinket will work loot wise? Has there been any blue interaction about it? I'm curious if there will be x amount of guaranteed drops or whatever.

Personally I feel it should be awarded to every player on their first kill, but one can dream.

Deleted
    AFAIK is just in the loottable so gl trying to coin it or get from a cache, since Archimonde loottable is quite huge

Sidenote: crit on use trinket was put on par and now is class restricted 2 builds ago

Quote Originally Posted by Liquidsteel View Post
    This is probably in the wrong place but...

Does anyone know how the class trinket will work loot wise? Has there been any blue interaction about it? I'm curious if there will be x amount of guaranteed drops or whatever.

Personally I feel it should be awarded to every player on their first kill, but one can dream.
    The class trinkets seem to drop like tier tokens, though I don't know if they're going to have any sort of guaranteed drop numbers like actual tier pieces or not. Hopefully they do.

(There's been a change to the dungeon journal in 6.2 where bosses will show the actual tier item in their loot list instead of the token. Rest assured, the items still drop as tokens.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Make a video
    ^please this, that would be epic
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    He was just surprised that demons can also summon you.
    That's a soviet russia of dark magic right here.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ldemort/simple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post
    The class trinkets seem to drop like tier tokens, though I don't know if they're going to have any sort of guaranteed drop numbers like actual tier pieces or not. Hopefully they do.

(There's been a change to the dungeon journal in 6.2 where bosses will show the actual tier item in their loot list instead of the token. Rest assured, the items still drop as tokens.)
    Ah yeah that's what I was looking for, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    If changes don't happen and I can not play demo, I will not play. Like the sub's coming off and I guess...I'll go outside. Maybe dress my kid as a fel guard and rip shit up in the neighbourhood.
    [OT]
    Ok. That was funny. rofl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bio347 View Post

This is extremely bad news. Our guild is notorious for epgp manipulation. People with spend their time finding ways to be on top of epgp instead of looting like normal. I really hate this.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

If it makes you feel any better, most of the other conq token classes have pretty bad trinkets

Deleted
    you would give the archimonde token to a pala healer 10/10 times over a warlock, its just atrocious for priest healers and meh for shadow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s1one View Post
    you would give the archimonde token to a pala healer 10/10 times over a warlock, its just atrocious for priest healers and meh for shadow
    You gear your healers over dps?

I disagree. The Affliction version of the trinket is probably one of the strongest out of every spec out there, and (as always) DPS > Tanks > Healers

Deleted
    Things is that trinket for holypally is so obscenely gamechanging every other classes pales in comparison :s

Things is that trinket for holypally is so obscenely gamechanging every other classes pales in comparison :s
    "Magnifying Light: Healing with Holy Shock grants you Magnifying Light, increasing the healing of your next Holy Light or Flash of Light within 6 sec by 18%."

I might be ignorant, but this doesn't seem that incredible - especially when compared to the Affliction trinket IMO.

Or perhaps they have changed it?

Quote Originally Posted by MycantrumX View Post
    "Magnifying Light: Healing with Holy Shock grants you Magnifying Light, increasing the healing of your next Holy Light or Flash of Light within 6 sec by 18%."

I might be ignorant, but this doesn't seem that incredible - especially when compared to the Affliction trinket IMO.

Or perhaps they have changed it?
    If I trust wowhead, the boost is a good 80%+ (87,83% for the 705 trinket). Depending on how often you can use SoL of course, but that sounds a tad bit op.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragosh View Post
    If I trust wowhead, the boost is a good 80%+ (87,83% for the 705 trinket). Depending on how often you can use SoL of course, but that sounds a tad bit op.
    Sure but you are still far more likely to gear up a DPS over a healer even if a healers trinket is insanely OP.

Well I didn't include healers since I didn't think people still geared healers over DPS. Either way, afflictions trinket is the strongest out of any dps class' save for ferals and frost dks

So for anyone who has a good insight into HFC roughly how many fights will be more suited to Affliction and how many for Destro? Thanks in advance.

It basically gives aff permanent bloodlust.

So uh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    Sure but you are still far more likely to gear up a DPS over a healer even if a healers trinket is insanely OP.
    Think this is the core of it.

Bad enough having to beat my own guild over the head with "dps > healers" when it comes to gearing, I thought they were a novel case with not being onboard with that, at least at Mythic level where gearing is more for progression than goodfeels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    So for anyone who has a good insight into HFC roughly how many fights will be more suited to Affliction and how many for Destro? Thanks in advance.
    I did every boss but 3 (Hellfire Assault, Xhul'horac and Iron Reaver) on heroic with pugs, and affliction seem to have the upper hand on most of the fights (80%+ maybe) I have done so far. Kilrogg and Gorefiend may be golden destro fights, depending on how tough the adds are on mythic. This maybe goes for early Archimonde progression as well due to the amount of the dps needed to obliterate the Doomfire Spirits on mythic.

So basically affliction feels pretty solid on most bosses, and destro seems to me to be more of a backup-spec in case adds needs to be blown up in some way.