Deleted

Elvui font color

Hi,

Does anyone know how to change the elvui font colors for the player, target and unit frames? I've found how to change the font, font size and outline however color is still an option that eludes me.

Thanks

If you just want to remove the standard then you head in too said unitframe>health> remove the [healthcolour] and done"repeat for every font".

if you want SPECIFIC color read this
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Code:
    |cff000000 [health:percent] |r
    in the Box the Six "0" are the Hex-Code for your Color

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwood View Post
    Code:
    |cff000000 [health:percent] |r
    in the Box the Six "0" are the Hex-Code for your Color
    This creates a new percentage displaying my health, in elvui, is it possible to simply recolor the default health value on the player frame?

Sorry if I was confusing in the original post.

Yes, just remove [healthercent] to that you you want to have like [health:current] or something else.

Deleted
    Yes, just remove [healthercent] to that you you want to have like [health:current] or something else.
    Thanks so much, final question, what would I be inputting into the name value to change the color of the name displayed on my target, raid and party frames?

For example my target frame currently displays '[namecolor][name:medium] [difficultycolor][smartlevel] [shortclassification]' which makes it class color.

Try
    Code:
    |cff000000 [name:medium] |r
    Full Code:

Code:
    |cff000000 [name:medium] |r [difficultycolor][smartlevel] [shortclassification]

Deleted
    Try
    Code:
    |cff000000 [name:medium] |r
    Full Code:

Code:
    |cff000000 [name:medium] |r [difficultycolor][smartlevel] [shortclassification]
    First code worked thanks alot for your help

NP, i have asked a lot of Questions on ELV UI Forum to get this ELVUI Brain