Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Going over these once again since things have changed since Day 5 (when I last did it)

0 - Nexus is Heroes of the Storm. Somebody either returns to WoW from the nexus, or somebody from WoW goes to the Nexus.

1 - New character slot and therefore new class. They won't add a new slot without giving us a reason to use it.

2 - We've determined this was written in english, so Black Gate is The Black Gate. Meaning Gul'dan returns.

3 - There's a new Warchief.

4 - Tyr is the only Titan Watcher that was not encountered in Ulduar.

5 - Either the Knights of the Silver Hand return, or Tyr returns. Maybe both.

6 - Players get a new title as well (we were Commander in WoD)

7 - We get a new title similar to Commander? General? Admiral? Warlord?

8 - Tomb of Sargeras, probably where Gul'dan heads to.

9 - This one still is weird. It's an island of the Undead. But is that related to the Forsaken, Voodoo, or your typical Pirate Curse?

10 - The Darkspear and Zandalari unite?

11 - Footman was probably on purpose. Soldiers. Land Soldiers. We no longer command land soldiers? Shipyard replaces followers?

12 - Somebody isn't a tank, but needs healing. A new type of dungeon without necessary tanking?
    9. I think was also speculated to be Zandalar since its a dying island.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Would make sense in conjunction with 10 and Vol'jin laying down the mantle of Warchief.

"footman" is how Chinese WOW players call themselves or their in-game characters in another way
    "day 11" means that, after being a living legend for so many versions of game and being the commander for a whole expansion, it is the time that the players, or in other words, the player characters get new titles in their factions, Horde or Alliance.
    Someone guess that there will be a change of high-level personnel in both factions, so player characters will be moved to a very high rank, no longer being a "footman".

Quote Originally Posted by Anthelixia View Post
    "footman" is how Chinese WOW players call themselves or their in-game characters in another way
    "day 11" means that, after being a living legend for so many versions of game and being the commander for a whole expansion, it is the time that the players, or in other words, the player characters get new titles in their factions, Horde or Alliance.
    Someone guess that there will be a change of high-level personnel in both factions, so player characters will be moved to a very high rank, no longer being a "footman".
    Well, that would go along with a bunch of the other days too.
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I always get a laugh when someone suggests that they add 4th specs for all classes instead of a new class. As if adding 11 specs instead of 3 creates less balance issues.

...Not that anyone recently said it, was just thinking about it in relation to the "Wining Eleven is good, but old" thing. I'm in the "New class + slot" boat, obviously.

Though I think adding a Glad spec isn't out of the question for 7.0. It'd be nice to be able to DPS like that before level 100. I might level a new Warrior if I could do Glad from the start. I wouldn't be surprised to see another Glad-type experiment for Blood DKs or even Holy Priests. People have wanted Holy DPS forever now. Maybe it'd go to Disc instead since they have Attonement healing already and more damage spells. I dunno.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthelixia View Post
    Seems pretty logical, everyone called us "Commander" in WoD, so a leveled up grade would fit in the continuation.
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-07-31 at 06:12 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Combine the two? Voodoo Skeletons on Zandalar?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    #11 My little Tastingo I didnt read about dark prophet leaks and lighthearted zones, but I agree with your troll theory because of the Troll tank in Hearthstone that yells "TAZDINGO HA HA HA" when you play him.
    The phrase "Taz'dingo" in Zandali appears to be as a victory chant or cheer. When troll players do the /cheer emote, their avatar shouts "Taz'dingo!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Or maybe Blizzard is making their own Dead Island game where instead of the four losers from that game, you play as Thrall, Vol'jin, Sylvanas, and a corgi.
    Hey

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    Seems pretty logical, everyone called us "Commander" in WoD, so a leveled up grade would fit in the continuation.
    and General once you hit Stage 3 garrison. Still annoyed we didn't get those as titles somehow.

The one thing I can't figure of is why Maypleve had this line:

Quote Originally Posted by MapleEve View Post
    Was there a leak recently about name "The Dark Prophet"?

Class Shadow Stalker
    Talents:
    - Dark Ranger
    - Soul Mending
    - Shadow Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    and General once you hit Stage 3 garrison. Still annoyed we didn't get those as titles somehow.
    True.
    Also, from the Reddit leak :

- You will get a new "title" in the expansion. Only hint I got was "what title did you not get in Warlords that you should have?"
    - We are considered living legends. Important characters will recognize us.
    So that new title could merely be "Warlord".
    Last edited by Kourvith; 2015-07-31 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    They are PVP titles already in the game. Commander for Alliance and General for the Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    True.
    So that new title could merely be "Warlord".
    Also already in the game.

Or that island from the war of the ancients novel full of ancient undead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kraner View Post
    They are PVP titles already in the game. Commander for Alliance and General for the Horde

Also already in the game.
    They could easily add "alliance" and "horde" to the front of those to make it work. And aren't those old titles unobtainable anymore?

Deleted
    They could easily add "alliance" and "horde" to the front of those to make it work. And aren't those old titles unobtainable anymore?
    Can be obtained again since Cataclysm via Rated Battlegrounds.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The one thing I can't figure of is why Maypleve had this line:
    Considering the whole "Me no tank, heal me," it IS a possibility (though I severely discount it) that Shadow Stalker is the new class, NOT Demon Hunter.

In which case Day 0 has nothing to do with a new class. It may just mean Heroes is getting a new WoW hero.

I also took another look at The Dark Prophet, and numerous elements in that line up with these chinese leaks (except the picture one, but the picture one I never believed).
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Sooo... Gul'dan ends up in our world, he discovers the Tomb of Sargeras, seeing all that happened there, his death, Illidan, Naga etc. He decides that he will need allies, contacts Azshara, both think of Illidan so he comes back, but Furion and Thrall interrupt them and give the demon hunter a choice, join us or die, he's then cleansed and starts training new demon hunters. Meanwhile Gul'dan gets Zul's help - trolls join him. Vol'jin being reluctant to betraying the Horde gets killed/Gul'dan promises Sylvanas returning her and Forsaken to life, players of course don't want to serve the Legion. Meanwhile Yrel comes to Azeroth after hearing about Gul'dan from Khadgar, she senses remains of Tyr and launches expedition to resurrect the Titan, later rebuilding Silver Hand. She has to have some role, otherwise all her build up will be wasted. Tyr cannot be fully resurrected but he can make Yrel his avatar, so now we'll have blue Mary next to green Jesus. Grom could follow Yrel and after possible death of Vol'jin he'll take control over the Horde. He might order Sylvanas to help Illidan training the demon hunters, seeing these two cooperate would be extremely fun :P

Seeing how Sylvanas and Illidan train new troops, Shadow Stalker name is perfect, a melee DPS, ranged DPS and healers trained by somebody more neutral?

As for Day 0, Yrel goes Nexus? She's been hyped up so much and people really seem to like her. She's badass, she's cute and she's a grill! But not many Azeroth denizens know her. Another option might be Aegwynn, but that would be too OP :P
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-07-31 at 06:41 PM.

Considering the whole "Me no tank, heal me," it IS a possibility (though I severely discount it) that Shadow Stalker is the new class, NOT Demon Hunter.

In which case Day 0 has nothing to do with a new class. It may just mean Heroes is getting a new WoW hero.

I also took another look at The Dark Prophet, and numerous elements in that line up with these chinese leaks (except the picture one, but the picture one I never believed).
    Personally im going with
    I don't really think source person will tell you everything true. Or s/he maybe in trouble.
    because even MapleEve mentioned demon hunters

Same as the last year
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...History-Game-)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-but-it-s-true

Name? Shadow of Wall Or TBC(NOT THE SAME AS THE BURNING ) Or WoA(TIMEMACHINE AGAIN )

1. Demonhunter Class (Vera like)

2. New Horde Chiefs -- NO Thrall, Durotan or Hellscream Maybe
    3. Live to kill? Sylvanas Maybe a BOSS
    4. New Legendary Necklace -- Illidan's Storyline
    5. 3 or 4 new skills for each old classes.
    6. Raptor Strike is back! New melee skills for Hunter
    7. Decepline Priest remake.
    8. New PvE Modes like Al'Akir Battle.
    9. New Arena Maps: Stormwind, Shadow Isle, Darnassus
    10. New Silver Hands and Tirion Fordring, together?
    11. Vengeance from the deep sea
    And to me there's too much story that has to be added to make demon hunters work. I do believe they could be a class, but how much work it took to get to that point in this story line?

Plus MaypleEve used Illidan fakes for WoD

Honestly at this point i'm inclined to believe we're reading a bunch of random mad-libs by some random player who is laughing their arse off each day...