Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Makes me laugh when I see people saying this.

Why? Because she's got an outfit that shows her belly? God forbid!

Or is there something I'm missing? Like Undercity daily orgies or something?

Sylvanas is the MOST frigid chick in WoW. I mean she has a natural chastity belt that has no joy key. So where does the sex appeal come from? A dead chick with no interest in romance whatsoever?

And looking at most female characters from WoW, Sylvanas is a SAINT! She does not even have a love interest.

Jaina Proudmoore, went from the Lich King to almost Varian to banging a Super-Magic-Dragon.

Tyrande - Danced around Malfurion and Illidan before making her choice.

Alexstaza - She's got like what? 10 lovers?

Sylvanas' sisters - Went human!

Etc...

Please tell me what the sex appeal is cause I really don't get it.
    you are absolutelly right. but look at todays audience of wow: 12-20 year old guys, playing the game 2-3 months before leaving it and playing something other. they dont know anything about lore. they see just a hot undead cool leader bitch. yeah.

its a shame...

Deleted
    i dont know what happens next... but it looks legit enough, 3 days and we will know it for sure

Deleted
    Isn't that an undead in the picture? If so, I call it fake. The League of Arathor is an alliance faction. Also, at the bottom, in the spell bar, there is the picture of an Alliance medallion item.

Quote Originally Posted by Orly View Post
    Because it's the leak that makes sense the most, moreso than these stupid riddles that contradict each other.

CoG is an expansion name.....as much as Corgi Unleashed is. Right.
    You do realize these riddles almost perfectly line up with what that says right?

For the record, I think that one is the closest to reality but still, why repost it?

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Isn't that an undead in the picture? If so, I call it fake. The League of Arathor is an alliance faction. Also, at the bottom, in the spell bar, there is the picture of an Alliance medallion item.
    That image is fake. The second quest title was made up on the spot. The first two enemies you need to defeat in the quest are directly from Guild Wars 2. The third is a Mob in WoD Nagrand. Also, as you said, League of Arathor Rep as Undead.

i was thinking Heart of the seas or heart of the storm as in the shit storm we will find ourselves in ha ha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Oh, nice, it's a picture from a private Server I played on some time ago. It was a server that was basically a sort of custom expansion with a completely new questing experience and later on some remade zones. And yeah, that's remade Arathi. League of Arathor is neutral on that server. There even exists a trailer on youtube, but the server is now defunc (at least the website has been down for several weeks now and I know the hoster wanted to work on something new).

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it's the leak that makes sense the most, moreso than these stupid riddles that contradict each other.

CoG is an expansion name.....as much as Corgi Unleashed is. Right.
    You...realize that the riddles and the picture thread are backing up most of that...right?

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    You...realize that the riddles and the picture thread are backing up most of that...right?
    Glad I am not the only one drawing those parallels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Oh, nice, it's a picture from a private Server I played on some time ago. It was a server that was basically a sort of custom expansion with a completely new questing experience and later on some remade zones. And yeah, that's remade Arathi. League of Arathor is neutral on that server. There even exists a trailer on youtube, but the server is now defunc (at least the website has been down for several weeks now and I know the hoster wanted to work on something new).
    aaaaand that clears that up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would post said trailer, because you can clearly see the remade Arathi in it, but that's not allowed, so yeah... xD

Hm. A lot of it does match up, doesn't it? No mention of classes or races... though it doesn't say there won't be any new ones.

It sounds the most likely to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Glad I am not the only one drawing those parallels.
    Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't.

They line up because you want them to. In reality, the riddles are vague and can go many ways, and that "french leak" post is anything but, and you connect the two a la texas sharpshooting

10+ Year Old Account

They line up because you want them to. In reality, the riddles are vague and can go many ways, and that "french leak" post is anything but, and you connect the two a la texas sharpshooting
    There's really nothing vague about a flat out picture of Sylvanas and Gul'dan.

Neither is anything vague about most of the riddles, they point pretty directly at specifically named factions/characters.

Granted, some of the numerous "leaks" over the past week or so are doubtless more fakes influenced by a legit leak, but nontheless we have multiple sources claiming information that more or less lines up - new class, involvement of Sylvanas, Gul'dan and Azshara, something about Tyr and Titans, Tomb of Sargeras, etc.

It could all be a snowball effect of fakes based on one really credible one - but seeing as two sources that had a lot of UNGUESSABLE stuff right about WoD (whether or not everything was 100% right or some of it was "vague", you simply cannot guess it) are among them, if you apply some measure of reason and deduction, what you are left with is that certain elements seem to be true.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2015-08-02 at 09:38 AM.

There really is nothing vague about your trolling either, but you get away with it because you are just within the borders of not being an insufferable douche.

No there isn't, but you could post up a picture of practically any two characters that are likely to appear in the expansion and people would look into it the way they want to.

Put up Vol'jin and Anduin, and people will have a field day with speculation and drawing parallels just the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

I can stamp a picture of Greymane with a riddle on top, that doesn't mean he'll be a main character in the next expansion

- - - Updated - - -

There really is nothing vague about your trolling either, but you get away with it because you are just within the borders of not being an insufferable douche.
    I guess I am similar to OP in that regard, so.....thanks, I guess?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Oh good it went into this topic again. Sylvanas wont become a raid boss because Alliance players burst into tears when she stopped them from taking Lordaeron.

No, she won't.

She'll become a raid boss when Blizzard decides she is to become one. And hopefully, that won't be for a very long time.

The question here is whether she'll become an "official" Big Bad. Blizzards been building up to that for quite some time. From her actions in Vanilla and Cataclysm, from their comments at Blizzcon and about a reckoning coming, to her comments in MoP where she openly stated she won't take orders from a Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilfish View Post
    Sylvanas Xpack as in Sylvanas being the Villain?

It's unlikely Sylvanas will be the headline villain this XPac. It's be too out of the blue.

For one, who would lead the Forsaken? There's nobody, you just can't pull a leader out of your asses and that's it. It would ruin the Forsaken from every possible perspective.

Who leads the Orcs now?

Yes...sooner or later you WOULD need to name someone. The big names around are Nathanos, Lilian, Darion, Calia and Koltira.

Nathanos has a rep he hasn't lived up to, and is a solid supporter of Sylvanas and so doesn't offer much of a change
    Lilian hates the Forsaken
    Darion is in another faction
    Calia works best as a living ruler
    Koltira needs development...but only development. Which he'd likely get in any Forsaken story.

Second, she has an army of fans, why exactly would they piss them off?

That she has an army of fans hasn't stopped Blizzard setting her up as a villain, nor did it stop them promising us a reckoning

Fan #19: Oh yeah, I had a question about Sylvanas. She is clearly still resurrecting dead bodies, taking more land. Maybe at the end of Patch 5.4 we get to get Gilneas back but no one else seems to notice and if we are going to be going to Draenor are we going to be taking care of her, is she going to become more of the spotlighted character, what’s going on with her?

Afrasiabi: Yes. No. I mean we all love Sylvanas. And I think we like to leave her kind of crafting and doing wicked terrible things in the background. So one day she may, you know do something terrible and we will have to deal with it. But for now she is OK.

Chilton: There will be a day which she will featured here. That’s an awesome character that we all really like and there is going to be a time where she will be in the spotlight.

Kosak: There will be some sort of reckoning.

Plans can change, but even Blizzard have dropped some hints Sylvy is going to play a role in the next XPac. And, if that is the case, a lot of players will be expecting that reckoning.

Third, after Siege of Ogrimmar and WOD don't you think that killing Horde figures kinda earns the Horde a long break from that?

I don't want....nor do I expect...Sylvanas to die. But.....will she face a reckoning for her actions? I think Blizzards set up that storyline too much to simply let it go. They could, but I don't expect them to. Will they make her a "Big Bad"? It's about the only move they can make that will follow her story to progress but that's far from a guarantee it'll happen.

No, Sylvanas won't be killed, in fact I think that there's some savage killing is gonna happen on the Alliance side, from several perspectives so they can adjust their factions again, or rather make people pay for transfers again.

It's about time we had some sort of Alliance villain, but other than trying to use Duke Reginald Baradin II as leader of Plunder Isle, Maeve seems to be the likeliest choice for that. And she is an outcast.

EJL

Greymane
    She

I like how you cling to a typo just to give a modicum of reason to your reply.

*Insecurity intensifies*

Edit: Which makes reactions of this sort even more laughable. Why does it take just a single person calling BS on this for people to foam at their mouth with "it's legit stop trolling" replies? Insecurity intensifies indeed

Edit #2: What if I meant his daughter?

Idiot.
    Last edited by Orly; 2015-08-02 at 09:45 AM.

I like how you cling to a typo just to give a modicum of reason to your reply.

*Insecurity intensifies*
    Nah, I am just fine and dandy. Some of these hints are very vague, especially the most recent three. There are a few incredibly obvious ones though that draw very obvious parallels between Sylvanas and Gul'dan. These are things that people do not just guess, especially when the rest of the internet is screaming about the South Seas. I don't even know why I am responding, you are just going to call the hints that basically do everything but directly name either of them bullshit or vague again.

Nah, I am just fine and dandy. Some of these hints are very vague, especially the most recent three. There are a few incredibly obvious ones though that draw very obvious parallels between Sylvanas and Gul'dan. These are things that people do not just guess, especially when the rest of the internet is screaming about the South Seas. I don't even know why I am responding, you are just going to call the hints that basically do everything but directly name either of them bullshit or vague again.
    Probably because everything that's NOT direct is by default vague. You're a smart one, alright. Makes me wonder, with this attitude of yours, how people take you and all the stuff you post, leak/speculation or not, seriously