7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Please do not insult other people while spouting blatantly incorrect claims.
    Nothing about that quote say that she is or is even remotely close to Death Knight.
    Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theun View Post
    Hmm, people seem to be forgetting the 'Knight' part of Death Knight.

Anyways, I haven't checked this thread for the last 50 pages or so now. Any changes or updates or has it mostly been the same stuff?
    mostly the same stuff. Lot's of trolling and useless arguments since the last 3 leaks. Leakmonkey said he would make 1 last leak tomorrow and be done with it until thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdogkebab69 View Post
    Are you kidding me? Just because "death knight" isnt anywhere on the wiki doesn't mean she wasn't a death knight at one point in time. You guys should try thinking outside the box, maybe then you'd be able to understand what I've been explaining this whole time. Good lord.
    Are you fucking blind or just fucking stupid? It says very clearly " Sylvanas, now an undead banshee,".
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    Are you fucking blind or just fucking stupid? It says very clearly " Sylvanas, now an undead banshee,".
    "now" What was she BEFORE? A DEATH KNIGHT CONTROLLED BY ARTHAS

What the fuck am I even reading?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I am not flaming. I am literally just stating facts.
    You do not know what a Death Knight is if you think that Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are Death Knights.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Gorefiend's_Grasp
    "Gorefiend's Grasp is a Death knight talent available at level 90. It essentially functions as an AoE [Death Grip]. It can be cast directly on the death knight."

Gee and look here u can see she uses it during the fight.
    But, how is that possible if she is not a DK ?
    Not to mention shes summoning ghouls as well ...
    But theres absolutely no way she can be an Unholy DK ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Wheres mendenbarr when you need him ffs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What the fuck am I even reading?
    Baits, a lot of baits.

Quote Originally Posted by Spunt View Post
    or just fucking stupid?
    Its funny because you are the one taking the bait.

Wow, you are stupid. No where does it ever state she was a death knight. Unless you can back your claim up, you have nothing to stand on. The facts do not support your argument.

Wanna keep digging yourself into a deeper hole of stupid?

No. She was a High Elf Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its funny because you are the one taking the bait.
    You're right. I don't even know why I bothered.

10+ Year Old Account
    You are, quite literally, speaking complete and utter nonsense. We know what death knights are, because the lore (even in game) tells us what they are.

In order to be making even the slightest nub of an argument, you need to be providing legitimate sources that explicitly state that Sylvanas, Kel'thuzad or Blood Queen Lana'thel are death knights.

If your argument boils down to "zombies are all death knights", then we may as well close down the class selection part of the Forsaken character creation screen, because that's what you're arguing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    A Dark ranger nowadays.

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

She was High Elf Archer/Rager(whatever) and then become a Banshee - something like ghots in Wc3:Tft, then she found her body and become Forsaken, undead. She was still using her banshee "methods" not death knight abilities. :-)

If you're trolling then okay, if you don't then read some nice Warcraft Sources and play Wc3.

Quote Originally Posted by Urioh View Post
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/Gorefiend's_Grasp
    "Gorefiend's Grasp is a Death knight talent available at level 90. It essentially functions as an AoE [Death Grip]. It can be cast directly on the death knight."

Gee and look here u can see she uses it during the fight.
    But, how is that possible if she is not a DK ?
    Not to mention shes summoning ghouls as well ...
    But theres absolutely no way she can be an Unholy DK ?
    With that logic, Death Knights are Warlocks since they have Death Coil.

" He desecrated her spirit, corrupting her body and soul, and brought her back as a whirlwind of torment and hatred."
    Retard. Ofcorse it's not going to blatantly say shes a death knight, that would be stupid writing. But that quote right there basically says she was once a death knight while under the control of the Lich King. Do your research before you reply to me with such trash content, kid.

Banshee:
    Banshees are undead spirits, many of them from high elves who were taken and enslaved by the Lich King after his conquest of Quel'Thalas. While under Ner'zhul's control the banshees were kept just aware enough so that they could experience the pain, desperation and anguish of their existence, and were then filled with a desire to spread that pain among the living. Most known for their chilling and deafening screams, banshees can also cast a number of curses.

After the Third War, the Lich King lost control of some of the banshees, including their queen Sylvanas Windrunner.

Death Knight:
    The original death knights were created for Orgrim Doomhammer by Gul'dan as powerful soldiers of the Horde. These death knights were created by placing the souls of the slain warlocks of the Shadow Council into the corpses of fallen Stormwind knights, the first of whom was Teron Gorefiend. Unlike modern death knights of the Scourge, these ghoulish fiends were not battle hardened warriors; they were insidious necromancers who possessed superior intellect and tremendous magical power. They often favored the use of terror tactics and reanimated the corpses of enemy soldiers who fell in battle to serve them as mindless undead minions.

Most of these death knights were destroyed during and after the Second War, either killed by the Alliance or transformed into liches by Kil'jaeden.

Years after the destruction of Draenor, the immensely powerful Lich King created a new breed of death knights: malevolent, rune-wielding warriors of the Scourge. The first and greatest of these was the Lich King's chosen champion, Prince Arthas Menethil, once a mighty paladin of the Silver Hand who sacrificed his soul to claim the runeblade Frostmourne in a desperate bid to save his people. The rest are primarily made up of other fallen paladins whose souls were twisted and bound to the will of the Frozen Throne.

Unlike Gul'dan's death knights, these dark champions possess unholy strength; however, they do not possess free will and their minds are inexorably entwined with and dominated by the Lich King's vast consciousness.

Feel the difference? Not so subtle.
    Last edited by Huggykaze; 2015-08-03 at 08:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights are undead paladins essentially. They wield runeblades and wear plate armor. Unless you're talking about previous versions of DK but that was before Arthas so it's not the same. They use diseases and frost abilities and control undeads.

Sylvanas is a banshee, she possess corpses and fear enemies and is now a Dark Ranger. Kel'thusad is a Lich, a powerful undead necromancer. Lana'thel is a Blood mage.

Those are classes.

- - - Updated - - -

"now" What was she BEFORE?
    Before that she was alive

Syl a death knight ? wow thats dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    A Dark ranger nowadays.
    Right. She was a High Elf Ranger before she was turned into a banshee.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessa VanCleef View Post
    That was before she became a death knight... She was a high elf ranger -> death knight -> dark ranger.