Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    Oh I dare. Bring. It. On. Cupcake.
    Well fuck, now I want a cupcake.

But I will take you down and force you to wield glaives first!

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I love this. Great job.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

I tend to base my transmog sets around normal skin of the weapons I have. Here's to hoping that our artifact weapon(s) a) are two glaives and b) have some funky skins, because then I'll base a transmog around those.

Saying that, I'm eager to see what the difference will be between Vengeance and Havoc artifacts will be...

I look forward to demon hunters wearing the a blind fold over their blind fold.

Deleted
    This was originally for my rogue earlier this year, poor rogue is now getting sidelined!
    I imagine Legion will have lots of amazing Demon Hunter-esque gear to choose from for mogging though, lots of exciting options to come!

The funny thing is, when I originally shared this mog on social media, I got a rare like from a blizzard artist on it. I remember raising an eyebrow as he didn't acknowledge my posts usually. Now I know why he liked it, he was drawing demon hunter art at work the whole time haha.
    Last edited by mmoc91e74b30d9; 2015-08-07 at 07:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    If glaives can be transmogged into other weapons
    Glaives are "other weapons".

Technically swords for most of them probably. There could easily be some axe-like ones and small ones to use as daggers.

The problem with this is that there are going to be glaives everywhere on every class >.<

Deleted
    I think the artifact glaives we'll get will look sick.

Will probably never transmog my weapons on my DH or armor for that matter if they go all in on the Demon hunter look.

I made this outfit, not sure what weapons go along well with this though. Any suggestions?

http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...08rSK808uie87m

I just really, really hope they have invisible shoulderpads available for transmog.

One of the slides did say "improved transmog"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ralo View Post
    I look forward to demon hunters wearing the a blind fold over their blind fold.
    Blindfoldception?
    I like ponies and I really don't care what you have to say about that.

There is so much cool leather gear. but both monk and rogue never appealed to me.
    From old druid recolors that would look amazing, to going pull farmer demon hunter. the options are awesome.

Its a shame you cant go orc demon hunter though, i was looking forward to using the leather garrison set.
    "I am the King of Rome, and above grammar."

Deleted
    given the art style of 'basic' gear shown in the info so far, and my hope that a Legion expansion will bring fel tinged armor, and also the potential for Demon Hunter tier sets to accentuate the tattoos/blindfold/wings/horns, I honestly can't see me using any old xmog gear for my Demon Hunter. as naked and basic as possible in terms of armor, as baller as possible for weapons. that's the dream.

Really hyped, sadly enough I think most people are going to use similar mogs, the ol' fashioned demon hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunterExplained View Post
    Really hyped, sadly enough I think most people are going to use similar mogs, the ol' fashioned demon hunter.
    It's gonna change during the course of the expansion. Just like you don't see every Paladin run around in T6. Individuality will win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is more info from icy-veins:

As it stands, Demon Hunters are slated to wear Leather armor. The developers used to feel that having too many classes on one armor type could cause problems, but as the game has moved towards Personal Loot, that has become less of an issue.

An all-new weapon type, Glaives, will be the only weapon type that Demon Hunters can use. They are a weapon 'pair' that comes together and fills both hand slots. Having only one available weapon type for the class will not be an issue in Legion, as you mostly focus on your Artifact throughout this expansion. In the future, Demon Hunters might eventually dual wield the 'standard' agility weapon types.
    That is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/icyveinscom/stat...68147956719623

So I guess we won't only be wearing Glaives.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Thanks! As you can see, I even tried to hash some designs I thought would be great for future sets.

Thoughts?
    Ugh, You noob, red line on the other side.....duh!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    https://twitter.com/icyveinscom/stat...68147956719623

So I guess we won't only be wearing Glaives.
    Weird. I'm hoping they address it more which they probably will on Sunday or Blizzcon.

Deleted
    WTB Fel green blood fang recolour!!

I stole this set on my Monk a while back... I could see myself using something similar. Depends on the gear that DH get.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post27261072

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikisamoa View Post
    WTB Fel green blood fang recolour!!
    If only. We instead have to enjoy the black version.