Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    So does RTZ and you loved that guy
    I don't care how people behave. I like watching good players. Wouldn't say Arteezy was an elitist jerk though. It was a character he put on while streaming.

Beesa was one of the only good players to frequent team liquid inhouse matches back when the beta first came out.

@longview I can't wait to see the new up and coming pubstars brought into the pro scene. yugi though lol.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    Beesa was one of the only good players to frequent team liquid inhouse matches back when the beta first came out.

@longview I can't wait to see the new up and coming pubstars brought into the pro scene. yugi though lol.
    Honest to God if Yugi ever makes it to the pros we're all doomed. There is no escape from the Yugi DotA.

Real talk how is that guy even that high MMR? Like any time he gets matched against RTZ or one of the other pro streamers he just does... Yugi things. I simply don't understand how the fuck he wins games with any sort of consistency.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    Honest to God if Yugi ever makes it to the pros we're all doomed. There is no escape from the Yugi DotA.

Real talk how is that guy even that high MMR? Like any time he gets matched against RTZ or one of the other pro streamers he just does... Yugi things. I simply don't understand how the fuck he wins games with any sort of consistency.
    I don't think he's that high MMR? I loved the Yugi Mirana forcestaff arrows. Guy is fucking hilarious.

I think Arteezy has a quality that makes him a bad teammate, whether it's too much ego or choking under pressure or raging at teammates I'm not sure. But he's the kinda guy I enjoy seeing lose every time and kinda doubt he makes it to the top anytime soon. At least soon he'll probably stop ruining Secret. Too bad he has to drag Zai along with him everywhere.

Maybe he can make a team with EE for maximum entertainment value and minimum tournament victor value.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    I think Arteezy has a quality that makes him a bad teammate, whether it's too much ego or choking under pressure or raging at teammates I'm not sure. But he's the kinda guy I enjoy seeing lose every time and kinda doubt he makes it to the top anytime soon. At least soon he'll probably stop ruining Secret. Too bad he has to drag Zai along with him everywhere.

Maybe he can make a team with EE for maximum entertainment value and minimum tournament victor value.
    Idk man I think he was by far the strongest player on Secret for the entirety of TI5. He was consistently good, unlike Zai who had some real stinkers mixed in with the excellent performances, Kuro and Puppey who didn't really do much all tournament, and S4 who just flat-out played like shit for most of the main stage games.

S4 having a bad case of "chokes like a little bitch at TI" syndrome for the last two years and some absolutely horrendous drafts were what tripped them up, not RTZ IMHO. If anything RTZ kept them in the event longer than they had any right to be. His personality absolutely can be grating, but he wasn't the issue with Secret. Far from it.

Deleted

Either you're trolling or just stupid.

"Choke under pressure" -> played the best in his team during TI5 with zai closely behind him.
    "Raging at teammates" -> his teammates have said in interviews that Arteezy rarely ever gets mad in game and never flames his teammates. He doesn't even flame people in pubs that much.
    "Stop ruining Secret" -> Secret didn't win a single LAN before Arteezy joined.
    "Minimum tournament victor value with EE" -> Won MLG with EE.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Either you're trolling or just stupid.

"Choke under pressure" -> played the best in his team during TI5 with zai closely behind him.
    "Raging at teammates" -> his teammates have said in interviews that Arteezy rarely ever gets mad in game and never flames his teammates. He doesn't even flame people in pubs that much.
    "Stop ruining Secret" -> Secret didn't win a single LAN before Arteezy joined.
    "Minimum tournament victor value with EE" -> Won MLG with EE.
    Not following a player like a fanboy -> clearly I'm stupid. Sorry to break it to you but Arteezy doesn't deserve to win anything and probably won't until he gets his head out of his ass. I don't really care about winning some tiny tourney with EE, I'm just happy every time both of them lose because they're both worst the community has to offer. I know not loving rtz is like painting a target on your head in the dota community but jesus.

He managed to choke less than usual at TI, big grats. Still lost to virtus fucking pro, still has done nothing impressive except attack creeps in every game. I'll be there to laugh the next time he crashes and burns, too.

Are you sure you are talking about the right person? ;o

Looked like RTZ was yelling at the rest of Secret after every single one of their losses at TI to me, but I guess you only get part of the story through the cameras. Lots of people seem to think he doesn't like s4 very much ever since he started drafting.

My problem with RTZ is that he's an average mid player (I know that's going to piss you off tehe) but he thinks that's his role. He became a much better player when Secret dumped him in the safe lane, but I'm 99% sure he's going to push to go back to mid with whatever team he plans on ruining next.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-08-14 at 11:35 PM.

Deleted
    Not following a player like a fanboy -> clearly I'm stupid. Sorry to break it to you but Arteezy doesn't deserve to win anything and probably won't until he gets his head out of his ass. I don't really care about winning some tiny tourney with EE, I'm just happy every time both of them lose because they're both worst the community has to offer. I know not loving rtz is like painting a target on your head in the dota community but jesus.

He managed to choke less than usual at TI, big grats. Still lost to virtus fucking pro, still has done nothing impressive except attack creeps in every game. I'll be there to laugh the next time he crashes and burns, too.
    "Doesn't follow him or watch him play" -> still has opinion about him and saying he doesn't deserve to win anything while knowing nothing about him.

"Nothing impressive except attack creeps in every game". Yeah, you're just stupid and bad at the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked like RTZ was yelling at the rest of Secret after every single one of their losses at TI to me, but I guess you only get part of the story through the cameras. Lots of people seem to think he doesn't like s4 very much ever since he started drafting.
    It did look he was mad at Kuroky. To me, Kuroky seems like a pain in the ass to play with. He has a huge ego and is annoyingly passive-aggressive. You can just tell from his demeanor. It's no surprise that Dendi was mad at Kuroky too after they lost to Alliance because Kuroky tried to make decisions for Dendi which resulted in them losing that crucial Rosh fight. I thikn XBOCT also was mad as fuck after that loss. I think Kuroky is one of those players that tell others how to play. It's super annoying to deal with. When people try to do that to me in pubs I just get annoyed as fuck.

Regardless what happens with C9 after disband, I guess we wouldnt mind some of their players to cast games. BTS casting by C9 had amazing insight imo, also many different point of views. After that I learned that probably they are so different personalities and the way they think about stuff in game can bring some fresh stuff in that scene. As players it was probably really rough for them...

I missed bruno, so much this TI, pre games with bruno on backstage was really something worth watching between games. I wasnt able to enjoy pre game cast this time.
    I didnt understood lack of cyclopz & maut either. You can have mixed feeling about the first one but I think bringing something different to the table can be refreshing, and they actually did quite some for the community.
    Before Ti4 I enjoyed capitalist quite some, now I just like him. I cant stand totally ODpixel and Tobi... God forbid.
    Last edited by Sorcereria; 2015-08-14 at 11:38 PM.

It did look he was mad at Kuroky. To me, Kuroky seems like a pain in the ass to play with. He has a huge ego and is annoyingly passive-aggressive. You can just tell from his demeanor. It's no surprise that Dendi was mad at Kuroky too after they lost to Alliance because Kuroky tried to make decisions for Dendi which resulted in them losing that crucial Rosh fight. I thikn XBOCT also was mad as fuck after that loss. I think Kuroky is one of those players that tell others how to play. It's super annoying to deal with. When people try to do that to me in pubs I just get annoyed as fuck.
    Yeah we certainly only get part of the story, so there might be a reason, but it still doesn't look good on his part.

I was most disappointed by the fact that Secret apparenty had super secret strategies they refused to show other teams in preparation for TI5, and then they pick nothing but FOTM heroes the entire time. They showed off Luna, and that was great for a game or two, then she got banned and they apparently didn't practice any other hero, and then they just flat out lost anyway with picking her.

Though, IMO, biggest reason Secret got eliminated was that they refused to ban Storm Spirit. So much arrogance from the pro community about that hero not being overpowered, so many teams eating losses because of it. We saw ppd man the fuck up and ban BH and Tusk, two heroes that just so happened to ALWAYS be on the enemy team when EG lost.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-08-14 at 11:39 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah we certainly only get part of the story, so there might be a reason, but it still doesn't look good on his part.

I was most disappointed by the fact that Secret apparenty had super secret strategies they refused to show other teams in preparation for TI5, and then they pick nothing but FOTM heroes the entire time. They showed off Luna, and that was great for a game or two, then she got banned and they apparently didn't practice any other hero, and then they just flat out lost anyway with picking her.

Though, IMO, biggest reason Secret got eliminated was that they refused to ban Storm Spirit. So much arrogance from the pro community about that hero not being overpowered, so many teams eating losses because of it. We saw ppd man the fuck up and ban BH and Tusk, two heroes that just so happened to ALWAYS be on the enemy team when EG lost.
    I mean if you watched that game, Kuroky fucked up so much that game. It was the game you missed I think where s4 was playing Storm and Secret had a huge lead. All Kuroky needed to do that game was stay back and ultimate the Anti-Mage and use his heal as WW. Kuroky instead ulties illusions two times that lost them the fights.

Storm was an issue for Secret for sure. They just didn't deal with him, drafts were weak. I do think Secret had a decent plan last game except for that tiny detail that they relied on s4 getting a fast Hex.

I mean if you watched that game, Kuroky fucked up so much that game. It was the game you missed I think where s4 was playing Storm and Secret had a huge lead. All Kuroky needed to do that game was stay back and ultimate the Anti-Mage and use his heal as WW. Kuroky instead ulties illusions two times that lost them the fights.

Storm was an issue for Secret for sure. They just didn't deal with him, drafts were weak. I do think Secret had a decent plan last game except for that tiny detail that they relied on s4 getting a fast Hex.
    Weak drafts definitely, makes you wonder if they just didn't prepare for TI5 at all. Along with EG and VG, Secret had the strongest lineup of players coming into this tournament by far, there was really no excuse for them to not make top 3. I think their arrogance as a team, collectively, held them back, they seemed to know they were the best and they let that ruin them. But, it's hard to get the full picture. After the fact, it looks like there was a lot less team unity than most of us thought, and that can easily be why they lost.

Didn't watch s4 play Storm no, wasn't that against iG though? They got eliminated by even worse drafts, like picking Axe SF and QoP. Picking 0 hard CC against Storm is pretty lol worthy, VP wasn't even very good with the hero, but the you don't have to be a good Storm player to wreck even Secret with the hero when they can't lock you down.

http://esportsexpress.com/2015/08/se...huffle-period/
    well this is oddly relevant and coincidental timing
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-08-14 at 11:59 PM.

"Doesn't follow him or watch him play" -> still has opinion about him and saying he doesn't deserve to win anything while knowing nothing about him.
    I've watched him play enough to know that when he wins he wins hard and when he loses he loses hard. I never said my opinion on him is based on his play, because it mostly isn't, but I've seen enough to be rather unimpressed, even if his team underperforming made him look unusually good towards the end of TI.

"Nothing impressive except attack creeps in every game". Yeah, you're just stupid and bad at the game.
    While this comment by itself is hilarious it becomes doubly hilarious knowing you've actually played like a 100 games with me but me insulting your hero made you so angry you're just pretending you haven't.

I hate players like Arteezy because they always come off as arrogant, childish and disrespectful whenever they get their hands on social media or any form of communication. I've disliked him ever since I saw his stupid rage reaction "con fucking grats you can buy null talis" because he lost some 1v1 competition to some no name and it's only gone downhill from that. Lately everything he says seems to become a super dank twitch maymay which doesn't help. Maybe I'm prejudiced and wrong, maybe it's a stupid reason to hate a player, maybe he just keeps it up because any PR is good PR, I don't care because my opinion isn't changing until he manages to positively impress me. Meanwhile the best carry in the world has been in EG and won nothing as winner favorites, and he's been in secret and won nothing as a winner favorite and I fully expect him to lose the first major and reshuffle some more after if nothing drastic happens. I'm surprised ppd didn't tweet "one less ego two more championships" after TI5 but maybe the salt has finally dissolved.

And before someone nitpicks only DAC and TI count as real tournaments as far as I'm concerned.

I actually enjoy some of the memes RTZ has created, but I do think he (and pretty much all the rest of the pros) need to stop treating twitter like a pile of shit. Makes the entire dota2 player base look like a bunch of children. These are the people the rest of the world sees after they read news articles about 20 million dollar prize pool video game, ladies and gentlemen.

I was also extremely disappointed in ppd for not retweeting "one less ego one more championship" after TI5. He seems to be pushing his salt persona much less in general, lately.
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-08-15 at 12:17 AM.

After news of Cloud9 disbanding, sources say Jacky “EternaLEnVy” Mao is already hard at work forming his next team, NoStormSpirit.
    Hah. Called it.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

Deleted
    Rich 19 year old is immature.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

Deleted
    Didn't watch s4 play Storm no, wasn't that against iG though? They got eliminated by even worse drafts, like picking Axe SF and QoP. Picking 0 hard CC against Storm is pretty lol worthy, VP wasn't even very good with the hero, but the you don't have to be a good Storm player to wreck even Secret with the hero when they can't lock you down.
    Yeah, but it was after the IG game where Arteezy stood up and talked to Kuroky.

I mean, go back and watch that last game vs VP. s4 managed to die like 5 fights in a row without using ultimate. He blinked in, next to every stunner on VP, gets stunned and dies. It's not like VP jump s4. s4 jumps them and dies. Great plays. Like almost every fight he fucked up.

Also look at this fight: http://www.twitch.tv/dota2ti/v/9920754?t=5h5m43s. How many times can one man fuck up? Zai Vacuum Wall. That is the easiest Blink Scream Ultimate on Silencer. Nope, s4 doesn't use Scream first and Silencer lives with like 100 HP. Ok, so he fucked up. His team realizes they shouldn't chase. Notice how every single one of s4's teammates start to turn back. What does s4 do? He blinks into the enemy with Orchid and BKB on CD, downhill, against a Lina with Euls and Global ready while his team is in base.

While this comment by itself is hilarious it becomes doubly hilarious knowing you've actually played like a 100 games with me but me insulting your hero made you so angry you're just pretending you haven't.

I hate players like Arteezy because they always come off as arrogant, childish and disrespectful whenever they get their hands on social media or any form of communication.
    Arteezy looked good entire TI imo and on all LANs leading up to that.

I have played with you, mostly AR. You know my opinion of AR. I just fuck around there and I don't judge anyone's skill based on what they do in AR. I do however question your ability to recognize skill if you think Arteezy wasn't performing extremely well this TI.

I mean, have you seen any Arteezy interviews? He's nowhere near how he is on stream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXs6Sj9xVxY. One of his first interviews and compare that to Sumail or any other random pro and you see that Arteezy seems much less awkward. Did you see his TI interview? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emQJCCA5tLc. Does he come off as childish, arrogant and disrespectful? But I bet you don't bother with that stuff but judge his character off tiny snippets your see from reddit or some shit.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-08-15 at 12:39 AM.