Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I'm surprised that Zai can't juggle school and Dota 2. I mean upper secondary school in Sweden is easy as fuck. Guess it has to do with LAN trips because it's compulsory to attend classes in Sweden.
    If the system in Sweden is anything like the system here in Denmark, he could have top marks in every class he took and still get kicked out of school if his attendance was too low.

Hilarious, really, but that's what bureaucracy gets you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    If the system in Sweden is anything like the system here in Denmark, he could have top marks in every class he took and still get kicked out of school if his attendance was too low.

Hilarious, really, but that's what bureaucracy gets you.
    Yeap, most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    Massive downgrade for EG.
    No its not lol.

guess im back to hating EG

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    No its not lol.
    One of the best supports in the world for a guy that played support 2 - 3 years ago and never did anything relevant.

Aui pretty much won EG TI because every team they went up against had to ban naga / techies - both played by him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    One of the best supports in the world for a guy that played support 2 - 3 years ago and never did anything relevant.

Aui pretty much won EG TI because every team they went up against had to ban naga / techies - both played by him.
    Oh can people shut the fuck up about how Aui was the sole reason CDEC banned Techies and Naga Jesus H. Christ it's getting ridiculous now. Aui is a great guy and didn't deserve to be kicked from C9 nor EG the way he was, but my GOD people say stupid shit just to make booting him to strengthen the roster look stupid.

Notice how no other team than CDEC banned Techies against EG with any sort of regularity, and plenty of other teams were relatively comfortable letting Naga through? The reason CDEC banned those two heroes wasn't because Aui was some transcendent, uncounterable God with them, it was becuase the heroes themselves were hard counters to the way CDEC played and got into the finals in the first place. Fear played Puck, Rhasta, Visage etc etc etc every time they picked it before Aui joined the team, and I 100% guarantee he'd be able to play Naga and Techies well enough to force bans from CDEC in the same situation because it was about the heroes vs that specific team, not the player.

I feel as sorry for Aui as anyone does - he's a great player, a nice guy, and a fantastic presence in the DotA community at large - but let's not make him out to be something he isn't just because we're butthurt that PPD is as glacial as ever.
    Last edited by mmoc312bb4353b; 2015-08-15 at 03:46 PM.

I highly doubt EG picked up RTZ to "Strengthen the roster." It's more likely a safety measure against Fear needing to take time off and them losing their hard carry, something that would kill the team overnight. Now, if Fear goes in for surgery or otherwise needs time off, they only have to replace a support, not a pivotal role on their team. I'm sure they know they let go one of the best players in the world, but they want the insurance more.

Pretty sure this is an upgrade to eg, they've the best carry in the world now. plus fear has played legit 4 position, they'll be fine if they adapt.

pretty sure fear can play naga and techies as well lel
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Heres a good picture for hermanni. Thanks to reddit, this one is funny but speak volumes about what the real problems are. Like Ariadne im tired of hearing people give shit to RTZ for nothing.

https://i.imgur.com/JTSIb3N.jpg

- #1 position arguing with Kuroky.
    - friend of #1 position (zai & dendi) about to stand up.
    - Puppy holding his head.

Theres only 2 possible problems here. Kuroky is as Xboct said before, a passive aggressive support that bitch all matches long or Puppy holding his head is the real cause of every team problems. Im gona go with Puppy stop holding your head. No but srsly as soon as i saw RTZ stand up in the booth i also had that Navi Match in my head, it was just a repeat with different actors and now you can appreciate Xboct comments about Navi revamps. They just make sense now.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2015-08-15 at 05:40 PM.

Seems legit source

"Burning said on stream yesterday that EG won TI only because they had Aui. "EG在TI就赢一手2000哥“

He said that Chinese teams were too afraid playing against Aui's Techies and Naga so that Sumail got his comfort hero every time."

Than I must ask, either AUI was too good countering teams or they were dumb letting sumail play whatever he likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Heres a good picture for hermanni. Thanks to reddit, this one is funny but speak volumes about what the real problems are. Like Ariadne im tired of hearing people give shit to RTZ for nothing.
    You don't see Puppey arguing with Kuroky and then backstabbing his team, nor s4, nor zai. Even if Kuroky is the problem child of the team, it is still Arteezy's fault for arguing with him and creating drama that drags the rest of the team down. Fights require two people.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorcereria View Post
    Seems legit source

"Burning said on stream yesterday that EG won TI only because they had Aui. "EG在TI就赢一手2000哥“

He said that Chinese teams were too afraid playing against Aui's Techies and Naga so that Sumail got his comfort hero every time."

Than I must ask, either AUI was too good countering teams or they were dumb letting sumail play whatever he likes.
    Naga is a fantastic support which you can't really counter, so thats a must ban and techies is just a real pain the in ass to play again and when you have someone who can play both really well thats just a bonus.

Probably figured storm was the "easier" hero to deal with.

Since EE + ice3x and others is going viral and seems to be backed by decent sources. I got a question. How did they get together in first place?

This one is f*** mystery to me.

Current year reshuffle is gonna be 100x more interesting I swear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    You don't see Puppey arguing with Kuroky and then backstabbing his team, nor s4, nor zai. Even if Kuroky is the problem child of the team, it is still Arteezy's fault for arguing with him and creating drama that drags the rest of the team down. Fights require two people.
    You don't see those guys on the carry role either. Imagine playing carry and your supports keeps telling you what to do because he thinks he's better at the role.

xboct and rtz shit carries, Kky-god best rubick in the world is the niciest person and it isn't his fault at all

also reddit shitting over eg is hilarious "aui won ti for eg, they focused aui heroes he was the best player" fucking rtadrd, even fear with 1 arm can play aui techies.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    You don't see those guys on the carry role either. Imagine playing carry and your supports keeps telling you what to do because he thinks he's better at the role.
    Even RTZ admitted on stream that he screwed up by creating team drama with kuroky, from what I've seen, sooo

Sounds like what Secret should have done, if they wanted to win, was just ignore Kuroky and let him talk to himself.

Deleted
    Even RTZ admitted on stream that he screwed up by creating team drama with kuroky, from what I've seen, sooo

Sounds like what Secret should have done, if they wanted to win, was just ignore Kuroky and let him talk to himself.
    Problem Kuroky didn't listen and didn't want to work as a team. Arteezy also said on stream that even Puppey realized the problems with Kuroky now and those guys have been friends forever.

Even RTZ admitted on stream that he screwed up by creating team drama with kuroky.
    Then is it not the opposite of an ego driven asshole? He admit his own flaws that are reactionary to an actual asshole? Thats the second time KKY leads to drama with a #1 position, is XBOCT an asshole too? That would be exactly the opposite of what literally everyone knowing or meeting the guy would say.

Puppey is a soft spoken german prince, RTZ is a raging canadian teen, and Kuroky is a complaining manlet. Nothing any of them did seemed out of character in any way.

I feel bad for aui still since he was always a generally nice person whenever I saw him in dota/diablo. Maybe him, jingjun, and wayto can get the old potm bottom crew back together.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

https://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comme...lated_version/

fuking kek

edit: confirmed true

about to hit 1k pages boys do it
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-08-16 at 01:21 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.