Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    If it was a 15-year-old girl every worthless SJW on this site would be up in arms. Muh rape culture! Muh patriarchy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    My best friend's mother was pretty hot. I wouldn't have minded.
    Milfs ftw

10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Are people really this out of touch?

They assume the reaction this "kid" will have when he tells people that a MILF NFL cheerleader had sex with him will be, "OH MY GOD!! YOU POOR THING!!", when the reality would be more like:

I'm getting up there in my years, but not enough that I forgot being a male teenager.
    I was waiting for this response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Eww do most 15 y/o want your friends mum banging you?

- - - Updated - - -

Even a 54 y/o fat swamp donkey using a dildo?
    Uh, what?

Quote Originally Posted by wilairak View Post
    Go fuck yourself, you have no idea what affect this could have on the kid in the future. and sex, she is a sexual predator and deserves far far worse than she got.
    Missed the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    yea im sure the 15 yr old is traumatized lmao.
    First comment. Not surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    im pretty sure the kid never said no unless he was gay.
    Doesn't matter the kid could have begged her to fuck him, he isn't 18 so it's a foul.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are people really this out of touch?

They assume the reaction this "kid" will have when he tells people that a MILF NFL cheerleader had sex with him will be, "OH MY GOD!! YOU POOR THING!!", when the reality would be more like:

I'm getting up there in my years, but not enough that I forgot being a male teenager.

So what I'm getting is that it is ok to rape males, but not females. Even if both cases are consensual.

.....smh

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    If it was a 15-year-old girl every worthless SJW on this site would be up in arms. Muh rape culture! Muh patriarchy!
    Oh I can play this game! If this was a girl every worthless MRA would be here to tell us she probably is a liar and then turn the thread into a another circle jerk about false rape accusations.

Weeeeee

Deleted
    Reminds me of a documentary I watched about young men in 20s/30s fucking women 60+. It all stemmed from getting raped by friends mother

Next time I read a story about an innocent butterfly of a female getting raped, I'm going to laugh, kick back and light up a cigar. Whilst chuckling. "She was askin' for it!"

im pretty sure the kid never said no unless he was gay.
    You do not have to say no for it to be rape.

Deleted
    Uh, what?
    turkey neck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wilairak View Post
    You do not have to say no for it to be rape.
    /sigh >.> somebody please

Another case of statutory rape. I guaruntee that this has nothing to do with the boy being traumatized, and has a lot to do with the parents wanting to cash in on her husband's, ex-husbands, wealth.

Women are scum. Muh empowerment! Muh men in muh way!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2015-08-21 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Doesn't matter the kid could have begged her to fuck him, he isn't 18 so it's a foul.
    isn't 16 you mean

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    Reverse the Situation, now imagine the outrage. This is why i need Men's Rights.
    Full disclosure: I don't necessarily disagree with you and I think there is a lot of hypocrisy. I'm mostly playing Devil's advocate buutttt:

With that said, they are two different scenarios entirely. Forced entry into a young woman can be very violent and can cause a lot of damage. Especially if she is a virgin. Tearing a hymen is no joke, seriously. For young men this is not typically the case. Both are crimes, but they should absolutely be weighed differently. For both genders. A woman being raped by violent, forced entry vs a man being raped via sexual intercourse = different scenarios. A man being raped via sexual intercourse vs a man being anally raped = different scenarios.

Reminds me of

I'd love it if she were thrown in prison, but some liberal female judge will get this case and paint her as a misguided, downtrodden women who was tempted in her time of need. We'll all feel sorry for her and cry about the patriarchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Angrybutcher View Post
    isn't 16 you mean
    Doesn't matter if there is a 4-year rule to the law. So, a couple 15&18 or 16&19 could work, but in her case they are 23 years apart.