Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveal View Post
    This pretty much sums it up. People need to stop living in the past, we all grew up, and we cant sink endless hours into WoW like we used to and I have plenty to do when I do play even if it mostly is raiding. I play WoW for the social aspect and the friends I have met over the years made every hour wasted worth it. My current roommate I met on WoW in 2006. We all play for our own reasons andthe sooner you realize the game will never be like it used to be the better.
    Yeah, you are correct on that. We aint young anymore and cant sink endless hours into the game anymore. BUT, I have always liked the solo part in wow. Doing stuff on my own etc, while having some friends to play with. I dont raid that much anymore. TBH, LFR is just to bad to even bother. Either I raid with a team/guild or I dont.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

I'm glad that they are giving some love to the classes that really need it right now! Those new pets and bug fixes are both amazing and relieving at the same time as well. What I'm looking forward to next paycheck is buying that virtual blizzcon ticket. It would be nice to be able to afford a physical ticket or a dinner ticket but lets face it, most people these days have to live within their means and that means not spending a buck that is along the lines of a rent payment or monthly car insurance payment.

7+ Year Old Account
    The happy place inside your soul, oh wait..
    Quote Originally Posted by Reveal View Post
    This pretty much sums it up. People need to stop living in the past, we all grew up, and we cant sink endless hours into WoW like we used to and I have plenty to do when I do play even if it mostly is raiding. I play WoW for the social aspect and the friends I have met over the years made every hour wasted worth it. My current roommate I met on WoW in 2006. We all play for our own reasons andthe sooner you realize the game will never be like it used to be the better.
    Can I third this? But seriously this is indeed the thing that's poisoning not only this community, the entire planet bassicly has some form of nostalgia curse. This used to be better, that's not how it used to be so it's not worth it. Let it sink in and to end, in Garrosh's famous words: ''Times change!''.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CredibleHulk View Post
    Where is High Mountain?
    Everest?

no it's highmountain, a new zone on the broken ilses

Quote Originally Posted by DRenziboy View Post
    Can I third this? But seriously this is indeed the thing that's poisoning not only this community, the entire planet bassicly has some form of nostalgia curse. This used to be better, that's not how it used to be so it's not worth it. Let it sink in and to end, in Garrosh's famous words: ''Times change!''.
    True that. But why do they always make us have content drought between last content patch and new xpac? It has happend xpac after xpac, its nothing new. Not for them, not for us. In MoP that had good amount of content before SoO released, they screwed that up. Instead of streching the Krasarang daily storyline(quests)/pvp & thunder isle a bit, they instead had those patches last a few months and have us wait 12+ months from SoO launch to WoD.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CrusaderNerò87 View Post
    True that. But why do they always make us have content drought between last content patch and new xpac? It has happend xpac after xpac, its nothing new. Not for them, not for us. In MoP that had good amount of content before SoO released, they screwed that up. Instead of streching the Krasarang daily storyline(quests)/pvp & thunder isle a bit, they instead had those patches last a few months and have us wait 12+ months from SoO launch to WoD.
    didn't they release a statement on that saying they pushed out the pandaria content too fast? yes you could literaly make a statement about anything, but with wod there was no content to begin with, so you end with a content drought of nothing more than non-content so saying that they pushed out this xpac too fast is an overstatement, i honestly believe that wod was just filler to make the story of legion flow better, this means the 14 month drought of mop to wod was bassicly them developing wod on the fly. all the others are just because they want to release a good product and not an half-arsed xpac like wod, that's why development on legion was already in progress at the end of mop.

didn't they release a statement on that saying they pushed out the pandaria content too fast? yes you could literaly make a statement about anything, but with wod there was no content to begin with, so you end with a content drought of nothing more than non-content so saying that they pushed out this xpac too fast is an overstatement, i honestly believe that wod was just filler to make the story of legion flow better, this means the 14 month drought of mop to wod was bassicly them developing wod on the fly. all the others are just because they want to release a good product and not an half-arsed xpac like wod, that's why development on legion was already in progress at the end of mop.
    Dont get me wrong, I rather wait long and get a great product than something thats rushed and halfway done. Probably why I have stayed sub in previous xpacs but not now. They have always said they want faster content/xpac releases but if that means the standard if lowered, im not sure I can accept that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Dont get me wrong, I rather wait long and get a great product than something thats rushed and halfway done. Probably why I have stayed sub in previous xpacs but not now. They have always said they want faster content/xpac releases but if that means the standard if lowered, im not sure I can accept that.
    they have said for how long they want to have yearly expacs? don't worry, there will always be a content drought, may it be a short one may it be a long one, this one is likely going to take almost a year aswell so i'm not so positive that we will get yearly expansions anytime soon.

they have said for how long they want to have yearly expacs? don't worry, there will always be a content drought, may it be a short one may it be a long one, this one is likely going to take almost a year aswell so i'm not so positive that we will get yearly expansions anytime soon.
    I have given up on hoping for that. But as I said, if faster xpacs means worse gameplay, I dont mind waiting.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have given up on hoping for that. But as I said, if faster xpacs means worse gameplay, I dont mind waiting.
    well different minds for different people. nothing I can do about it, it's just my two cents on the situation too.

Quote Originally Posted by InventiveMeasures View Post
    Don't see how acting civil equates to being a "white knight". Frankly, what he said was true. If the point of your tirade was to talk directly to the devs then you've missed the mark and your comment is just falling on deaf ears, especially with it being fruitless accompanied by cynical behavior. Furthermore, why are you still on this cyclical quote? That was three almost 4 months back, dude... Just keep it constructive and don't resort to personal attacks on others.
    I just love being lectured to!

It's my opinion and I will continue to express it - but you keep reading, your comments are hilarious!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davidcryix View Post
    You couldn't be more tiresome if you tried. I've written pages and pages of critical commentary and unfulfilled feature requests over the decade that I've been playing World of Warcraft and unsubscribed twice because the game wasn't working for me at the time. I've never felt the need to be as big of a chore about it as you though.

Focus on the things they could be doing better and less on the personal attacks on the developers and maybe try working on some basic empathy skills.

Also, if you'll remember the sketch you are so poorly referencing, the men in those sketches were the ones who turned abruptly hostile and aggressive on the women, which sort of describes your behavior more than mine.
    I'm really not concerned that you find it tiresome, that's a big old cup of "Not my problem".

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    I'm sorry but I don't adhere to the "it's a hard job, really tough, therefore done blame anyone for it being shite".

I mean I do for things like McDonald's. But you can throw money at dev and see the problems away. You just can. All the processes you descsribed and am familiar with can reduce 5 folds if you double the worker base. Easily done with 75million revenue per month.

If Activision or blizzard wants wow to work, they just have to release the content (much) faster. Which is easily done by adding resources.
    Anyone who honestly believes this needs to use some common sense or take a basic economics class. Money does not equate to problems solved. There's so much wrong with this illogical stance that I don't even know where to begin.

That youtube video at the bottom was terribly unfunny, wowcrendor did it better.

Might have to pick up my feral in PvE ^_^

So let me get this right..... Next expansion might launch AFTER the movie ????

Hmm.... So 1 less tier of content and game will STILL be 18 months+ and YET AGAIN more than a YEAR after last raid tier.

O... M.... G..

This is what they call 1 year expansions.... Disgrace.

The fun part of it is that we will see THREE more financial quarters of WOW loosing subs...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post

Hmm.... So 1 less tier of content and game will STILL be 18 months+ and YET AGAIN more than a YEAR after last raid tier.

O... M.... G..

The fun part of it is that we will see THREE more financial quarters of WOW loosing subs...
    take a break then for the time

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post

O... M.... G..

drench in a hole please

MMOGames: Is the launch of Legion co-ordinated with the launch of the Warcraft movie?

Tom Chilton: We don’t know. They’ve changed the date of the movie a couple of times on us. Assuming that it is when they currently have it planned, it could be anywhere in that neighborhood, it could be before or after.

Ion Hazzikostas: Ultimately we’re excited about the movie ourselves. We’re fans when it comes to that and Universal are going to an awesome job with it but the release date of our game is when the time is right.

This is what we are looking at. MMO Champ gave us the short version, but they really are no planning to release it until around June it seems. Tom clearly stated that he doesn't know if the two will be related.

Who gives a shit about this uninteresting cunt? She probably paid you retards to get you to plug her stupid videos.