Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Still doesn't justify the way he's been tried to be detained and still is not "way too humane".
    Man enough to throw stones to inflict physical harm, man enough to deal with the consequences, not impressed by his crying and tantrum, should have been home resting his arm instead and not being a paid actor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    ...the soldier was way too humane with that little pos.
    Man enough to throw stones to inflict physical harm, man enough to deal with the consequences...
    He was a child, kids do stupid things, it isn't a reason to act like that.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    He was a child, kids do stupid things, it isn't a reason to act like that.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Pre-planned and staged for the cameras aren't exactly spontaneous stupid things kids do, the little girl in the pink shirt is more then enough proof, she makes frequent appearances with European ISM sheeple to get the "golden" footage.

He was paid to do just like the rest of the mob that jumped in, fuck the lot of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-planned and staged for the cameras aren't exactly spontaneous stupid things kids do, the little girl in the pink shirt is more then enough proof, she makes frequent appearances with European ISM sheeple to get the "golden" footage.

He was paid to do just like the rest of the mob that jumped in, fuck the lot of them.
    Even if your conspiracy theory is true, it isn't justification for acting like that towards a child. You're not right in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyael View Post
    In the current military climate, Israel would be insane to open itself up to danger for some ethical beliefs. As it stands Palestinians in Israel are much better off than Palestinians anywhere else in the region, so I don't quite get the intense criticism of Israel while ignoring how other countries act in the same situation...
    Kinda hard to not be better of in a region that isn't getting blown to bits and re-construction is artificially slowed down. That's hardly a thing to boast about or say they have it good, i'm referring especially to their political influence as they'll keep growing on that end, what is Israel jews than do, will they tolerate a significant party that is pro-Palestinian on Israeli soil? I would say no looking at the current group of people in power, they don't find Palestinians regardless where they are from to be their equal.

Other ethical believes? I wasn't aware ethics were something measured by several standards
    The current situation isn't sustainable long term as all it does is isolate Israel, other western countries have not act similarly since the second world war, neither is playing the "mommy he does it to" card any valid excuse.

Why do you think antisemitism is on the rise again? Why do you think groups like ISIS have no issues finding misguided youth in the west to fight the 'west'? I honestly couldn't care less if Israels xenophobic politics didn't influence the rest of the world, sadly this is not how the world works.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2015-08-30 at 04:54 PM.

Even if your conspiracy theory is true, it isn't justification for acting like that towards a child. You're not right in the head.
    Ah surely, let's send him a letter saying he should refrain from doing so, and apologize for disturbing his little majesty.

Saw that girl myself more than once, screaming, swearing and throwing punches to draw a reaction for the cameras so the ISM activists could collectively jerk themselves over the footage of an evil jew hitting a child.

Had enough of them back in the day and couldn't care less about their well being.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah surely, let's send him a letter saying he should refrain from doing so, and apologize for disturbing his little majesty.

Saw that girl myself more than once, screaming, swearing and throwing punches to draw a reaction for the cameras so the ISM activists could collectively jerk themselves over the footage of an evil jew hitting a child.

Had enough of them back in the day and couldn't care less about their well being.
    If a soldier gets lured in such an action it is not the fault of the child, the soldier is a mature person responsible for his actions. Seeing others and the military even defending is a greater problem. Unless you want to go full blown zionist mode if you haven't already and say that every incident is created merely to put your mind at ease that your side holds no blame, ever.

10+ Year Old Account

We get it, you hate Palestinian children.

Can you link some of the other videos with that girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    If a soldier gets lured in such an action it is not the fault of the child, the soldier is a mature person responsible for his actions. Seeing others and the military even defending is a greater problem. Unless you want to go full blown zionist mode if you haven't already and say that every incident is created merely to put your mind at ease that your side holds no blame, ever.
    The soldiers, wait for it.... are humans too, they can tolerate being hit all over their bodies with stones for so much and i completely justify his response and would have expected him to react better to the mob that jumped in on him.

If my full blown zionist mode irks you, consider the following:
    1) go cry in the corner.
    2) convene a UN General Assembly and release a condemnation.

- - - Updated - - -

We get it, you hate Palestinian children.

Can you link some of the other videos with that girl?
    No, i hate their parents who send them to do it for money.

Kinda hard to not be better of in a region that isn't getting blown to bits and re-construction is artificially slowed down. That's hardly a thing to boast about or say they have it good, i'm referring especially to their political influence as they'll keep growing on that end, what is Israel jews than do, will they tolerate a significant party that is pro-Palestinian on Israeli soil? I would say no looking at the current group of people in power, they don't find Palestinians regardless where they are from to be their equal.

Other ethical believes? I wasn't aware ethics were something measured by several standards
    The current situation isn't sustainable long term as all it does is isolate Israel, other western countries have not act similarly since the second world war, neither is playing the "mommy he does it to" card any valid excuse.

Why do you think antisemitism is on the rise again? Why do you think groups like ISIS have no issues finding misguided youth in the west to fight the 'west'? I honestly couldn't care less if Israels xenophobic politics didn't influence the rest of the world, sadly this is not how the world works.
    So you understand all of the pieces separately it seems, but you haven't had it put together for some reason.

When on every side around you as a tiny nation of proud people, there is constant rhetoric for your destruction, and the leaders of the enormous nation of Iran have it as official policy to commit genocide on your people, you do treat the Palestinian conflict in a different light.

It isn't that the common Israeli hates them -- perhaps some far-right folks but there really aren't that many of them -- but when it is official policy of a nation to use the Gaza Strip and the West Bank as points to attack Israel from in future conflicts, it's really hard to let it go when it is _your_ safety you're thinking about. From afar, when you're trying to look at it objectively without understanding the social reality, it may seem like hatred. It may even seem vindictive when the fighting starts. But at its core, the driving force behind Israel and Zionism is one thing: survival.

This is ignoring the fact entirely that ISIS is on the border, Hezbollah is fighting for Iran to the North, and you are not even recognized as a state by almost all of the nations surrounding you.
    Call me Cassandra

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i hate their parents who send them to do it for money.
    You forgot the links to the other videos that girl is in.

You forgot the links to the other videos that girl is in.
    I said i saw her myself, with my own eyes. ( during my service ) i would recognize her from a mile because she really stands out from the norm with her blonde hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I said i saw her myself, with my own eyes. ( during my service ) i would recognize her from a mile because she really stands out from the norm with her blonde hair.
    You said she makes frequent appearances so that they can get footage and if you saw her then it'll be even easier for you to find footage, as you know some of the places she was at.

Your claim doesn't sound particularly believable, but you have the perfect chance to prove it isn't just something you made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you understand all of the pieces separately it seems, but you haven't had it put together for some reason.

When on every side around you as a tiny nation of proud people, there is constant rhetoric for your destruction, and the leaders of the enormous nation of Iran have it as official policy to commit genocide on your people, you do treat the Palestinian conflict in a different light.

It isn't that the common Israeli hates them -- perhaps some far-right folks but there really aren't that many of them -- but when it is official policy of a nation to use the Gaza Strip and the West Bank as points to attack Israel from in future conflicts, it's really hard to let it go when it is _your_ safety you're thinking about. From afar, when you're trying to look at it objectively without understanding the social reality, it may seem like hatred. It may even seem vindictive when the fighting starts. But at its core, the driving force behind Israel and Zionism is one thing: survival.

This is ignoring the fact entirely that ISIS is on the border, Hezbollah is fighting for Iran to the North, and you are not even recognized as a state by almost all of the nations surrounding you.
    What you are telling me is fear mongering rhetoric, supposedly Israel is constantly in danger, yet very few attacks happen and even so the severity of those attacks are significantly less than what they used to be a decade ago. This rhetoric does not line up with the reality.
    Israel is nothing to be proud of specifically not your government considering the human rights reports coming from there, it's literally a disgrace to even include in the list of modern countries, sorry but it is.

The whole reason other nations called for your destruction has to do with the origin of your nation. Iran is being monitored and even your own intelligence agency has said that they do not pose a serious threat on the nuclear front, again fear mongering by bibi and consorts. What are you going to do if 10 years from now Iran is still no in control as predicted from nuclear bombs, let along the launching capability? And that the reduction in sanctions is actually going to let the youth grow and become more modern again as they used to as they group is on the rise and is protesting part of the regime, what later on also reflected at the new PM that was appointed and his approach towards the west.

As long as i hold the power of rational thought i will never believe that hatred and attacks will lead to any sort of peaceful situation. Want Israel to be able to take the moral high ground? Very easy to do so, let talks happen that actually perhaps consider the other side demands and accept that the talks will end with also sacrifices on your end.
    ISIS is on everyones "doorstep" in the entire region so your point being? Again you not being recognized as a state has everything to do with the origin of that nation. When Israel was formed all surrounding nations were not welcome on the table if the start talking point was that it came to exist the creation of the nation was forced on all the surrounding nations and no negative input was welcomed, that's not a negotiation position any country would accept.

Zionism is no your path to survival, but it's your path to self-destruction. Hopefully at one point you'll have a political leader and climate with more common sense and awareness before your continued steps to isolation leads to a point of no return.

- - - Updated - - -

The soldiers, wait for it.... are humans too, they can tolerate being hit all over their bodies with stones for so much and i completely justify his response and would have expected him to react better to the mob that jumped in on him.

If my full blown zionist mode irks you, consider the following:
    1) go cry in the corner.
    2) convene a UN General Assembly and release a condemnation.
    Soldiers trained in urban areas have to know how to act, no them just being human is not a valid excuse. Do you think forces of other nations that work as Peace keepers are allowed to engage? They aren't, unless they are in direct risk of their life.

Zionist are no better than any other form of extremism. ISIS or zionism both aim for the same thing, the differences are minor.

What you are telling me is fear mongering rhetoric, supposedly Israel is constantly in danger, yet very few attacks happen and even so the severity of those attacks are significantly less than what they used to be a decade ago. This rhetoric does not line up with the reality.
    Israel is nothing to be proud of specifically not your government considering the human rights reports coming from there, it's literally a disgrace to even include in the list of modern countries, sorry but it is.

The whole reason other nations called for your destruction has to do with the origin of your nation. Iran is being monitored and even your own intelligence agency has said that they do not pose a serious threat on the nuclear front, again fear mongering by bibi and consorts. What are you going to do if 10 years from now Iran is still no in control as predicted from nuclear bombs, let along the launching capability? And that the reduction in sanctions is actually going to let the youth grow and become more modern again as they used to as they group is on the rise and is protesting part of the regime, what later on also reflected at the new PM that was appointed and his approach towards the west.

As long as i hold the power of rational thought i will never believe that hatred and attacks will lead to any sort of peaceful situation. Want Israel to be able to take the moral high ground? Very easy to do so, let talks happen that actually perhaps consider the other side demands and accept that the talks will end with also sacrifices on your end.
    ISIS is on everyones "doorstep" in the entire region so your point being? Again you not being recognized as a state has everything to do with the origin of that nation. When Israel was formed all surrounding nations were not welcome on the table if the start talking point was that it came to exist the creation of the nation was forced on all the surrounding nations and no negative input was welcomed, that's not a negotiation position any country would accept.

Zionism is no your path to survival, but it's your path to self-destruction. Hopefully at one point you'll have a political leader and climate with more common sense and awareness before your continued steps to isolation leads to a point of no return.

- - - Updated - - -

Soldiers trained in urban areas have to know how to act, no them just being human is not a valid excuse. Do you think forces of other nations that work as Peace keepers are allowed to engage? They aren't, unless they are in direct risk of their life.

Zionist are no better than any other form of extremism. ISIS or zionism both aim for the same thing, the differences are minor.
    You're just oozing with self-righteousness.

You know why Israelis don't die anymore? Because we built a dome, and a wall, and train one of the strongest armies in the world for its size. So when you see that so few Israeli civilians die, to you from afar it must seem like the Israelis are taking disproportionate action. In truth, for every offensive move Israel makes there is at least one defensive one. A nation cannot thrive when constantly under siege -- you can't simply allow your nation to be fired at.

You're talking about the creation of the Jewish state so now I have to ask the important question.

Do you think Israel deserves to exist? Do the Jews deserve to have a state of their own?
    Call me Cassandra

Do you think Israel deserves to exist? Do the Jews deserve to have a state of their own?
    Why this is even a question? You do have a state, cut the fucking drama.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    That's true. South Africa has never bombed black children.
    Valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Why this is even a question? You do have a state, cut the fucking drama.
    We have one state, which is under threat.

And if you have only one state and it is under existential threat, you have a right to be dramatic.
    Call me Cassandra

Deleted
    You're talking about the creation of the Jewish state so now I have to ask the important question.

Why don't we have a Romanii state?

You said she makes frequent appearances so that they can get footage and if you saw her then it'll be even easier for you to find footage, as you know some of the places she was at.

Your claim doesn't sound particularly believable, but you have the perfect chance to prove it isn't just something you made up.

Hey, I think that is the girl Mavett is talking about.

w ww.youtube.com/watch?v=PGDBk_n7OV8

I might be wrong but it looks like the kid from the new video is there as well.
    Last edited by Bluepie; 2015-08-30 at 06:44 PM.