Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Around my girlfriends we call touching thighs 'fat bitch burn', it's real and painful.

I used to be more gap-y. But um, stuff.

Meh, I don't care too much about the thigh gap. I mean, it's not a deal breaker, but I definitely prefer thick thighs and thick legs. Everybody has their own definition of attractive, a lot of traits align, but a lot don't as well.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    Bring back the hourglass.
    It's coming... It's on it's way back.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    KNow what makes legs look long? HAVING LONG LEGS! Thats it. If your legs are short then they will look short no matter how much gap they have. My wifes 5'11'' 120 - 130lbs maybe, and very "Leggy". I can honestly say I never looked to see if she had a "thigh gap". The shit kids come up with these days is just fucking idiotic. They need to to something constructive with thier time rather than worry about shit like this.
    You sound like an old man.
    Slim legs will look more leggy. Common sense gramps.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    It's already breaking up again, and revert to a more normal/natural body type.
    The fit and slim hype peak is over.
    To be honest, it's like these days, every woman is doing the "Super fit and slim" or the "IM A BBW" or one of these dumb trendy figure things and spamming it all over facebook to the point that right now, nothing stands out more, and gets me all "rigid" like a woman who just looks average build, and decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Different people probably like your looks for different reasons, Tiili.

- - - Updated - - -

I like both, though the right has the nicer ass. Still, the lighting makes a bit of difference too.
    Right > left all day long.

7+ Year Old Account
    No, thigh gaps are not oppressing women. It's like extra credit, it can be a plus but you don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You sound like an old man.
    Slim legs will look more leggy. Common sense gramps.
    Talking out of your ass again I see. Nobody under 5'8' can claim to be leggy no matter how thin their legs are.

Deleted
    Interesting. I havent even paid attention to this one before. I wont change my standards for it for sure ... but nonetheless intriguing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Talking out of your ass again I see. Nobody under 5'8' can claim to be leggy no matter how thin their legs are.
    Garbage. Height has nothing to do with it. You can be 5'5 and be leggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Oh give me a break. I know plenty of women who have bodies like that, and they get along just fine. Hell, the girl I'm dating right now is closer to the picture on the left than the one on the right (though not really either of them), and she goes swimming and running all the time.

Your concept of women not being able to have thigh gap unless they're unhealthy is just wrong. For example, this woman has thigh gap, yet is clearly muscular/athletic:

Lean and muscular =/= healthy. Not to mention she's standing with her legs apart. There will always be a gap there when your legs are apart. Thigh gap refers exclusively to there being a gap when your legs are together. Plus she has no tits. That's gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, it's like these days, every woman is doing the "Super fit and slim" or the "IM A BBW" or one of these dumb trendy figure things and spamming it all over facebook to the point that right now, nothing stands out more, and gets me all "rigid" like a woman who just looks average build, and decent.
    Agreed..... But that is too the indicator that the fitness hype as such is over. More diversity is accepted again.
    Doesn't have to be a stranded whale.. But certainly not a herring either. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    No, thigh gaps are not oppressing women. It's like extra credit, it can be a plus but you don't need it.
    Right. Like it might improve my confidence to have a stronger jawline, or a bigger dick or something, but it's not oppressing men for women to express how they like those things.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Osiria View Post
    Same kind of random crap that makes people feel attracted by skinny women and claim "that's how they're supposed to look like".

Y'know, just cultural rubbish.
    LOL, I like the gap, I like small boobs. What someone finds attractive is subjective. Get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Agreed..... But that is too the indicator that the fitness hype as such is over. More diversity is accepted again.
    Doesn't have to be a stranded whale.. But certainly not a herring either. lol
    Well, I mean, the thing is in any real world situation a balance between muscle mass and manual skill wins, not exclusively one, not exclusively the other, and the balance is far more in favor of manual skill.

So you have all these trendy "gym bod" people running around acting all cool and tough while the reality is their manual skills don't extend beyond the ability to move their extremities in short reciprocal motions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally I agree with you, but, people are different. Some have a shorter some a longer upper body. Same with legs of course... Means, two people of the same height can indeed have different long legs. A 5.8 woman can have incredibly long legs.
    But it's definitely not how thin the legs are, that defines leggy...

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Considering how dramatically definitions of beauty have changed across time and cultures, I highly doubt perceptions of beauty are hard-wired. If there is a genetic influence, I would think it would be related to physical features that hint at fertility and good health.
    A lot of it is being contrary. If every guy has a beard, not having beard is suddenly more attractive and so on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lean and muscular =/= healthy. Not to mention she's standing with her legs apart. There will always be a gap there when your legs are apart.
    Sure, but the shape of her legs definitely suggests a gap when her feet are together.

Thigh gap refers exclusively to there being a gap when your legs are together. Plus she has no tits. That's gross.
    How do you know how much tit she's got? She's wearing a sports bra, which tends to compress those things right down.

Then again, I like small boobs. She does look like she probably has no ass, but generally, you seem to have some odd views if you think she doesn't look healthy.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lean and muscular =/= healthy. Not to mention she's standing with her legs apart. There will always be a gap there when your legs are apart. Thigh gap refers exclusively to there being a gap when your legs are together. Plus she has no tits. That's gross.
    This is so false. Lean and muscular is fit. Nothing wrong with being fit.
    Fatties always try to act as if fit isn't healthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I mean, the thing is in any real world situation a balance between muscle mass and manual skill wins, not exclusively one, not exclusively the other, and the balance is far more in favor of manual skill.

So you have all these trendy "gym bod" people running around acting all cool and tough while the reality is their manual skills don't extend beyond the ability to move their extremities in short reciprocal motions.
    Isn't realistically seen fitness a relative term anyway? And the body shape along with it rather anecdotal and depending on what type of fitness we're talking about, or as you worded it so funny with your motions description?

A marathon runner is fit.. They're generally super slim. Like Biafra starvation thin looking almost.
    Then we've hockey players, they're fit too.. Some of them are heavy, and sturdy as they come.
    Weight lifters, gosh, some of them weigh over 250 lb, and still they're fit.
    That's now three groups, covering all ranges. None of them is less fit than the other.