Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Not at all, games weren't counted the same back then. Though I have no way to prove it, I assure you my record was 28-0 at the highlight of my dotabuff ladder career.
    What are you saying? Are those not all the games you have on WK? Did some wins count as losses?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    Oh, right. Where was your dotabuff of that 30-0 then? Far as I can tell from your dotabuff postings, this is you. And what I'm seeing is still a glaring disparity in W/L ratio on the hero, but...
    Against Storm in the last 2 months. I didn't say I had 30-0. I asked do you attribute it to luck if a guy does have it?
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2015-09-14 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    What are you saying? Are those not all the games you have on WK? Did some wins count as losses?
    Lots of people abandoned and DCed and games didn't count at all, but dotabuff doesn't reflect this because of the crossover that Valve made when changing matches from being automatically grabbed to you having to make your results public. The data on very very old matches is not very good.

I'd check in the dota2 client but it's not functional even though it was in source 1 well played Valve.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    they've no lockdown for you apart from a bane that went aghs. they've no glimmer/solar crest
    We had gem most of the game, lockdown doesn't help a lot against Manta. Solar Crest might have helped, but it isn't a magic cure to auto attackers.

Ok, if you had 28-0 as you say then I still wouldn't attribute it to luck. But that is just me.
    I would, and it's my own record I'm talking about. After all, the fact that I lost a ton of games since then is proof that I am not some sort of godly Wraith King player that can win any matchup any game. Sometimes you just lose, despite being the best player in the game. I would say I picked into a bad lineup a few times, but I don't remember very many games that were lost from the start when I was WK, most games it was just the inability to save team, which is how most losses go in general. As it is a team game, it usually takes more than one person to lose just like it takes more than one person to win.

Essentially, if you can go 30-0 because of pure skill and not luck at all, you can keep going 30-0, you can go 200-0, you can go 8000-0. If you admit that, once in a while, you're just gonna fuckin' lose one or two, then you also admit that there is some degree of luck involved. Obviously, if you are a good player, you should win more than you lose, and that much is true of everyone who climbs the ladder. Climbing the ladder was never about being some god at dota, it's about having 50.01% winrate and playing a lot of games so that those .01% wins add up to gains.

Oh, and isn't your hero Blitz down to like 6300 MMR? Wasn't he 7k at one point?
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-14 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    Lots of people abandoned and DCed and games didn't count at all, but dotabuff doesn't reflect this because of the crossover that Valve made when changing matches from being automatically grabbed to you having to make your results public. The data on very very old matches is not very good.
    Ok, if you had 28-0 as you say then I still wouldn't attribute it to luck. But that is just me.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and isn't your hero Blitz down to like 6300 MMR? Wasn't he 7k at one point?
    I don't know, I don't follow Blitz. But he isn't 4500 MMR, that's for sure and he still went down and climbed his way back up randoming. So you were still wrong about that. The same way you are wrong about your MMR calibration but you won't admit that because you ignored my question. LIke you always do.

We had gem most of the game, lockdown doesn't help a lot against Manta. Solar Crest might have helped, but it isn't a magic cure to auto attackers.
    how lockdown doesn't help? only silences since u can remove them but cmon. if they a sheep or someshit

also solar crest kinda is the magic cure for it, and you add a butterfly on top of it.

that game doesn't prove shit, only ta was the only real carry there. silencer is okay but not with those items

also even blitz the storm spammer get rekt, he even said he was doing bad with it.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

My goal is to have the versatility graph maxed out while having a positive winrate, screw mmr griding ranked is aids anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember Warlock getting aghs+refresher instead of BKB/manta when enemy had an BH with Orchid. Sadface.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

just won a game with an ancient necro, he actually had to go jungle cuz his ancient were blocked he tried to deward which he did but he was so dumb that he ended up blocking it himself LMAO.

I just insta picked lesh when I saw he typed "ancients" and picked necro. I dont even feel bad.
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

10+ Year Old Account
    just won a game with an ancient necro, he actually had to go jungle cuz his ancient were blocked he tried to deward which he did but he was so dumb that he ended up blocking it himself LMAO.
    That's what i usually do. #supportthings. Oh, the time when i wanted to deward our woods and accidentally put a sentry on a magic bush. Fuck me.

I mean, in dota 2 hey definitely fucked up all neutral spawn zones now they make 0 sense i still can't adjust to it even after spamming custom games and rampantly placing wards around camps and spawning neutrals
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-09-15 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

I don't know, I don't follow Blitz. But he isn't 4500 MMR, that's for sure and he still went down and climbed his way back up randoming. So you were still wrong about that. The same way you are wrong about your MMR calibration but you won't admit that because you ignored my question. LIke you always do.
    Not sure what you're talking about anymore.

how lockdown doesn't help? only silences since u can remove them but cmon. if they a sheep or someshit

also solar crest kinda is the magic cure for it, and you add a butterfly on top of it.

that game doesn't prove shit, only ta was the only real carry there. silencer is okay but not with those items

also even blitz the storm spammer get rekt, he even said he was doing bad with it.
    Replace rapier with MKB, game is just as easy. TA doesn't have room for bfly in her kit, and if she bought it she would just be even weaker than she already was. Sheeps might help, but you have to click the right AM, and abyssal is still at least one guaranteed kill before they can fight back. Maybe if they had 4 sheep sticks, but who has the gold for that.

AM isn't even a top carry, that's the worst part. TA is literally at the bottom of the carry totem pole when it comes to have equal amounts of gold. It's where the "balance" comes in for heroes that rely on blink dagger - they have one less item to work with and that means a lot. It's also why blink SF is a terrible build and people should be ashamed of themselves. Anyway, I don't even remember why I was talking about this...I think my point was that winning as TA merely involves being way ahead of your enemies in net worth and this game was an example of how bad she is when she is not ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    My goal is to have the versatility graph maxed out while having a positive winrate, screw mmr griding ranked is aids anyway.
    http://i.imgur.com/yfRK9Vk.png?1
    ayy lmao
    Last edited by Lysah; 2015-09-15 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    Not sure what you're talking about anymore.
    You said Blitz wouldn't be higher than 4.5k if he didn't get to play Storm. I asked you when you calibrated and you ignored the question. But I guess some people have difficulties remembering things.

You said Blitz wouldn't be higher than 4.5k if he didn't get to play Storm. I asked you when you calibrated and you ignored the question. But I guess some people have difficulties remembering things.
    I told you I have no idea when I calibrated, I'm not sure how I could know, I didn't write the date down. Not sure how that's related to Blitz at all.

Deleted
    I told you I have no idea when I calibrated, I'm not sure how I could know, I didn't write the date down. Not sure how that's related to Blitz at all.
    You did? I don't recall seeing it. My point being how do you know you calibrated at the maximum when you don't know when you calibrated?

7+ Year Old Account
    Ehh I' am low MMR and for the most part its my own fault. Not that its a bad thing imo it's just where I fit in the world of dota mmr.
    I for the most part don't spend that much time playing the game, sometimes I will binge and play a lot but for the most part its a few games here and their. Its a team game and the team has to work together in order to win. Games that I lose, I like to go back and see what I did wrong or how can I be better the next time I use "X" hero.

I'm mostly playing epic boss fight these days cause all of my friends seem to quit due to badness/not being able to stomp random people like you could in unbalanced dota 1 games, and solo queue isn't that fun in an already established meta ;/

You did? I don't recall seeing it. My point being how do you know you calibrated at the maximum when you don't know when you calibrated?
    Can't find a source, but the change was made a while ago and I calibrated relatively recently. Best information I can find says the change was around the end of 2014 and I calibrated early this year. People seem to accept 4900 is the maximum you can calibrate now.

Deleted
    Can't find a source, but the change was made a while ago and I calibrated relatively recently. Best information I can find says the change was around the end of 2014 and I calibrated early this year. People seem to accept 4900 is the maximum you can calibrate now.
    LOL. How do you lie like this? I'm sure you calibrated around start of 2014 (ranked was released end of 2013 I think).

LOL. How do you lie like this? I'm sure you calibrated around start of 2014 (ranked was released end of 2013 I think).
    You're sure wrong. We played party ranked together, I calibrated party ranked quite early.

Should I start just calling you a liar every time you post? Seems like a winning strategy.

Deleted
    You're sure wrong. We played party ranked together, I calibrated party ranked quite early.

Should I start just calling you a liar every time you post? Seems like a winning strategy.
    I'm 100% sure I'm not wrong. You are the one saying you don't remember yet you say I'm wrong?

can you both get a room already, this is worse than the two page talks i had with the guy with kunkka avatar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    I'm mostly playing epic boss fight these days cause all of my friends seem to quit due to badness/not being able to stomp random people like you could in unbalanced dota 1 games, and solo queue isn't that fun in an already established meta ;/
    I was so hyped with epic boss fight, thought impossible mode would be hard. so ez even with 2 new guys on the team.
    - Ronald Koeman.

I'm 100% sure I'm not wrong. You are the one saying you don't remember yet you say I'm wrong?
    I don't remember the exact date, doesn't mean I don't remember generally how long ago it was.

Anyway I'm with EqualWin on this one, this conversation was over a long time ago. At this point you're just being petty for the sake of it.