Alliance won vs Vega now
    2-0. They had Lesh and Bounty in game 2 though x)

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    s4 is so bad, havent touched dota for like 24h kek. waiting for the patch this week too bad icefraud said it wont be big one, gotta wait for 6.86 after the 1st major :/
    He said it would be restricted to balance changes, so we should at least get a new meta. They are reserving "big updates" for after the majors, which probably means an arc warden event with zeus arcana.

Yeah, basically. Balance changes and stuff this patch. Items, map changes, major hero revamps (ie PL pre and post revamp), new heroes, deleting techies, that kind of stuff is reserved for the bigger, later patch.

Secret 2-0 vs Navi. EE with 0 deaths, is this real life?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Secret 2-0 vs Navi. EE with 0 deaths, is this real life?
    vs navi kek, i won 15$
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    He said it would be restricted to balance changes, so we should at least get a new meta. They are reserving "big updates" for after the majors, which probably means an arc warden event with zeus arcana.
    Can't we just get poor Pit lord?

Fucker was introduced in DotA before heroes like LC / Bat rider / TC / Skyrwath / Ember / Earth Spirit / Slark / Shadow Demon / Winter Wyvern / Timber and probably more.

Show some love for this fat ass, he just wants to 5 man rat.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2015-09-23 at 09:50 AM.

In my opinion, pit lord needs to be completely reworked before he gets added to dota2 and that is probably what they are waiting for. It's pure speculation on my part, but the hero was changed repeatedly at the "end" of dota1 when dota2 was being made because they couldn't find a way to make him work. And, he still doesn't work. His extremely gimmicky ult sounds fun and all but the rest of the hero is pretty much garbage and he would never get picked much if he was added as he is now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Pit Lord or as its being called in DotA1 Abyssal Underlord(I think)
    A str support hero alot of his stuff sounds fun and could be useful. However I think that other str support type heroes are just better. Earthshaker, great teamfight hero some would argue one of the best. Undying, great solo laner or babysitter that can easily force safe lane heroes back and can wreck the other team early-mid game. Their are a couple other good heroes that do the whole str support or initiator role so I think it would be hard for Pit Lord to find his proper place among those heroes.
    I might think he would make a great pro scene hero, but would lack in your average pub where proper coordination for his ult is not always their

The only way i see pit lord ever being picked is if 6.85/86 had backdoor protection removed ;D

In my opinion, pit lord needs to be completely reworked before he gets added to dota2 and that is probably what they are waiting for. It's pure speculation on my part, but the hero was changed repeatedly at the "end" of dota1 when dota2 was being made because they couldn't find a way to make him work. And, he still doesn't work. His extremely gimmicky ult sounds fun and all but the rest of the hero is pretty much garbage and he would never get picked much if he was added as he is now.
    Wasn't the same said about Techies? Yet they didn't change much, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Wasn't the same said about Techies? Yet they didn't change much, right?
    Techies hasn't been remade much, his worst period in history was being flat out removed from the game for a item, but he was added back before dota2 came out if I recall correctly. Pit lord gets a new ability every single patch and is still garbage tier hero.

Yeah, i lost count how often they changed firestorm, when it dealt damage to building it was insane for pushing.

Problem is in my view when they removed Expulsion and replaced it with Atrophy Aura, Expulsion altough changed quite as well, i really liked the healing version which basically gained a huge damage / healing value during big fights on the lane, especially if you or the enemy were pushing towards a tower with a huge creep wave.

Caster Pit Lord with Firestorm & Expulsion was quite okay, Pit of Malice remains a very good skill for team fights at any point during the game and because unlike other "caster" strength heroes like Undying or Earthshaker, Pit lord was able to farm quite well which made some more expensive items a possibility.

Atrophy Aura just doesn't really fit in, it feels more like an ability for a Hero like WK that can outlast his enemies, but Pit lord just can't do that during teamfights and you'd still need items to really utilize that additional attack damage.

His Ult can be gamebreaker, whether you port your team out of a fight that goes south or to set up a gank on the enemy carry who runs around solo, this ult can decides matches especially when the game goes into late late and a single death or kill makes the difference.

In my view, he 2 really good skills: Pit of Malice and his Ult.

Firestorm just needs to do something besides damage to be useful in teamfights, it's similiar to Lesh Lightning Storm, once they added the 70% slow to Lightning Storm this skill became suddenly super strong.

Atrophy Aura, as mentioned above, this skill probably works on Heroes like Medusa or WK, they could really benefit from the -Damage and the Dmg gain from Kills, because they have the Items / Abilities to survive a teamfight.

If he becomes available he may see some play if rat strats become a thing again, because he can wipe out big creep waves quite easily without any big cd's, unlike other non Carry strength heroes or support heroes.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2015-09-23 at 10:52 PM.

Do you know when is in-game GUI changes are coming? I really hope they implement LoL-type minimal (no hero portrait, etc.) GUI. Current HUG occupies 1/3 of the screen. It is counter-intutivie considering the design philosophy of this genre.

ritsu getting rekt

fucking mineskifanboy (the sf) , treads (switched for ac at the end) euls blink bkb shivas refresher. this guy is a monster

2-1 for leviatian for now, hope they win. Jenkins pudge so gud

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 for c9 4Head
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    New patch yaaay.

Not sure the buffs are significant enough to make a huge difference on pubs game tho.

also rip techies thank god.

storm nerf were meh i guess he wont be that bad I hope, bloodstone mana regen wasn't nerfed so its ok, thank god. I can keep playing him.

lesh got kinda rekt, his ult mana cost at lvl 1 untouched tho still cancer.

lina nerf meh as well, she'll be still be annoying. euls nerf hurt her a bit.

hopefully naix is back, love the hero being able to control ancients is gonna be fun . tho the buff werent that good to make him a good hero again.

wr untouched, she'll be the new lesh/storm/lina mid cancer, i fucking hate her.
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-09-25 at 12:23 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

eat

shit

storm

spirit

Enjoy your trash tier you fucking cancer hero bye bye

eat

shit

storm

spirit

Enjoy your trash tier you fucking cancer hero bye bye
    do you really think those nerf send him to the trash tier?

- - - Updated - - -

I am just happy techies got overnerfed and back to trash can.
    - Ronald Koeman.