thank god no one of u guys r icefraud
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    thank god no one of u guys r icefraud
    Yeah because he's such a perfect game designer/balancer lol 6.84

ye i forgot storm most op hero in the game and easier than sniper
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

ye i forgot storm most op hero in the game and easier than sniper

top kek

hero's dead now. same happened to tinker, he was normal hero til xcalibur own with it and every1 started picking him, both had barely 50% win rate in pro and pubs

yet lina still there, lesh ult still amazing but barely picked cuz he doesn't win the lane that easy anymore, gyro still good
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-10-01 at 12:33 AM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

top kek

hero's dead now. same happened to tinker, he was normal hero til xcalibur own with it and every1 started picking him, both had barely 50% win rate in pro and pubs

yet lina still there, lesh ult still amazing but barely picked cuz he doesn't win the lane that easy anymore, gyro still good
    Seen lesh picked a few times as support, don't think i've seen him mid in 6.85 yet though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Pretty much. Personally id make it impossible to refill unless its in the owners inventory, but make them 4 charges. It would alleviate shit show in pubs and make mid less of a too important strain in pro games.
    I prefer "hero inventory" rather than "owner inventory," because bottle can still be passed along to a poor support after use then.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenvalley View Post
    I prefer "hero inventory" rather than "owner inventory," because bottle can still be passed along to a poor support after use then.
    Now i'm imagining how the mid laner is telling the solo sup that he should run back and forth to fill his bottle.

On the other hand, not that unlikely to happen in pubs, considering that people treat supports like they are supposed to kiss their feet for taking the burden of playing mid / carry upon them.

I was more referring to how a mid player may pass their bottle along to a support once they run out of the need to have the bottle, albeit this could technically be "abused" in a sense. With that said, that "abuse" would require a constant player presence within the fountain, so... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Seen lesh picked a few times as support, don't think i've seen him mid in 6.85 yet though.
    I haven't played him either, but i guess u just play him as I used to ( well most people i guess) ignore lightning max stun + w, get lvl 6 afk farm. ez towers ez farm, I played him offlane few times as well as mid, safelane is the best imho

5jungs vs nip 1st game PogChamp , storm is back xd
    Last edited by EqualWin; 2015-10-01 at 04:22 PM.
    - Ronald Koeman.

I haven't played him either, but i guess u just play him as I used to ( well most people i guess) ignore lightning max stun + w, get lvl 6 afk farm. ez towers ez farm, I played him offlane few times as well as mid, safelane is the best imho

5jungs vs nip 1st game , storm is back xd
    Just saw. So close game x)
    Seems like Storm might be usable in safe lane at least?

- - - Updated - - -

Alliance lost game 1 vs Monkey Business, brings out the Lesh mid and crushes them in game 2. Icefrog please D:

I was lvl 6 ingame, now i'm lvl 1 after this patch. What? D:

Edit: seems it fixed itself now.
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-03 at 09:46 AM.

As much as I like playing Dota 2, I feel like the Reborn update was pushed way too quickly.

Even after so many patches to fix things, I've had a match where a Trent Protector was level 1 or 2 at the 12 minute mark because he couldn't move without freezing the screen he said, so he'd end up walking into Techies mine who knows how many times. Giving him the benefit of the doubt because he was stacked up with 2 friends, one who couldn't even leave fountain and the other who kept apologizing.
    The game after that, half of both teams just disconnected right off the bat.
    And those are just two examples, usually at least one person does end up d/c'ing every match, which was a lot higher of a rate than before Reborn came out.

And then there's tons of other little things, like my statue still showing up as just an "Error" message wearing the CM arcana, the inability to change announcer packs if someone else in the match has one you want to use, the fact that they still haven't giving out all the other compendium rewards while releasing a new compendium, Dota somehow uninstalling itself upon my friend trying to play a custom game, it's just like, why Volvo, why.

/rant over

My major purpose of posting this was to ask if anyone else has been seeing these issues commonly, I figured there would be posts about it if anything.

I also have a CM arcana error statue, it looks kind of cool but is a daily reminder of how broken this shitty client it.

You aren't wrong, Reborn is godawful and it's actually slowly killing my desire to play the game, even right now with a new patch when the game hasn't been more fun in months.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I also have a CM arcana error statue, it looks kind of cool but is a daily reminder of how broken this shitty client it.

You aren't wrong, Reborn is godawful and it's actually slowly killing my desire to play the game, even right now with a new patch when the game hasn't been more fun in months.
    What is so bad about reborn? I like it very much. I personally haven't seen anything bigger than quite minor issues. Game is more than playable and this is same for people I play with. There were some server issues but they are now fixed. A bug-free software is not possible and considering reborn update was quite big, these kind of issues were bound to happen. They are fixing rapidly. This is nothing but a success story in terms of software development.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My major purpose of posting this was to ask if anyone else has been seeing these issues commonly, I figured there would be posts about it if anything.
    My experience is almost bug-free.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-10-03 at 06:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    What is so bad about reborn? I like it very much. I personally haven't seen anything bigger than quite minor issues. Game is more than playable and this is same for people I play with. There were some server issues but they are now fixed. A bug-free software is not possible and considering reborn update was quite big, these kind of issues were bound to happen. They are fixing rapidly. This is nothing but a success story in terms of software development.
    My experience is almost bug-free.
    I think WoD had less bugs in it at launch than Reborn has for me at least.

Did you try even playing Ability draft during the beta? Granted, yes that was during testing, but god it was broken as hell. Heroes would literally disappear if you picked certain passives, Tiny was just an arm and a head, it was a mess.

Also have a funny video to show what I mean

I have no idea where you guys even find those bugs, haven't seen almost any of those and i've played like ~50 games this patch.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    I have no idea where you guys even find those bugs, haven't seen almost any of those and i've played like ~50 games this patch.
    I think I've played around ~40 since Reborn has come out, maybe it's certain servers, who knows. I just know that it's definitely too often for my tastes and it's frustrating, especially when it does literally ruin the game, like the whole teammate still at level 1 thing. I mean, there's like an update every day I get on too which gets mildly annoying, granted I would rather they fix things as they find them, but it just feels way too often.

Game one of ESL New York Secret vs Fnatic. Results was 2-1 to secret.
    Game three summed up nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I think WoD had less bugs in it at launch than Reborn has for me at least.

Did you try even playing Ability draft during the beta? Granted, yes that was during testing, but god it was broken as hell. Heroes would literally disappear if you picked certain passives, Tiny was just an arm and a head, it was a mess.
    Beta [testing] is all about finding bugs and whatnot and fixing them. I actually haven't followed development process of Valve's other games but for DotA 2, it's quite successful. Blizzard and possibly Valve are companies with high production quality and I do not remember any bugs in WoD launch. There were server issues but not many bugs.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-10-03 at 07:21 PM.