CDEC vs Archon game one draft. These picks
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-03 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Beta [testing] is all about finding bugs and whatnot and fixing them. I actually haven't followed development process of Valve's other games but for DotA 2, it's quite successful. Blizzard and possibly Valve are companies with high production quality.
    I guess I shouldn't of even mentioned that, everything else I've been saying is current in the game issues.

I mean, go into a match right now, try to change announcer packs. It doesn't work.
    If I was home, I'd show you my Crystal Maiden arcana statue, since CM herself is missing from it.

If you're reaction is "well those are little bugs", then I'd respond "Then why are they even there? Why aren't they fixed yet?".

And even then, that doesn't touch upon the fact that I had half of the 10 players in a match just drop off, my friend's Dota uninstall itself upon trying to play custom games, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Game one of ESL New York Secret vs Fnatic. Results was 2-1 to secret.
    Game three summed up nicely
    I knew one team would eventually do that, this new secret is so random and fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My major purpose of posting this was to ask if anyone else has been seeing these issues commonly, I figured there would be posts about it if anything.
    I've not been getting issues with freezing and such, but like everyone else I've been having problems with changing anouncers and the one with CM's Arcana. Nothing game breaking yet though, thankfully, but I do get graphical issues every other game, like WK's eyes glowing out of the back of his head for example.

You're right it could have used another month or so in beta just to iron out the rest of the kinks before it was pushed to live. I know they wanted it to be released before the Majors, but it would have really benefitted from extra dev time before release.

Game 2 draft:

6.84 draft pretty much >_>

4 Girls 1 totem for Archon

- - - Updated - - -

CDED vs Archon ends with: 2-0 for CDEC
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-03 at 08:54 PM.

Deleted
    Alchemist firstban in the IG VP series? WHERE IS YOUR VP.GOD NOW?

VP Luna pick Kreygasm .

What is so bad about reborn? I like it very much. I personally haven't seen anything bigger than quite minor issues. Game is more than playable and this is same for people I play with. There were some server issues but they are now fixed. A bug-free software is not possible and considering reborn update was quite big, these kind of issues were bound to happen. They are fixing rapidly. This is nothing but a success story in terms of software development.
    My experience so far, my biggest issue with it is that it's really unresponsive. If you spam click too much (like when last hitting), it seems to start dropping commands. There are times where I'll be spam clicking/stopping and then go to actually click on a creep to last hit and the hero does nothing, some that never happened in source 1. There's probably the #1 thing that pisses me off, and it causes me to lose kills and CS every single game I play now.

Other than that, it's little things. Like the recent hitbox problems, the bugs with items/statues not showing up properly, pretty much every day there's something else they need to fix.

Connection problems seem rampant still, though they don't affect me for whatever reason.

These game 3 picks

Edit: VP please D:
    Last edited by Mellomania; 2015-10-04 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

If you're reaction is "well those are little bugs", then I'd respond "Then why are they even there? Why aren't they fixed yet?".

And even then, that doesn't touch upon the fact that I had half of the 10 players in a match just drop off, my friend's Dota uninstall itself upon trying to play custom games, among other things.
    Bug free software is not possible. I think we all know that. Fix time has something to do with their development cycle. Generally, non-game-breaking bugs are not fixed right away. They generally wait future patches and somtimes fixing trivial bugs is not priority.

I didn't even had dcs in reborn beta. I suggest you to check official forums. All in all, Valve is pulling a HUGE project with success. I mean custom game tools, other development tools, these features will take a good portion of your development resources in addition to actual game itself.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    My experience so far, my biggest issue with it is that it's really unresponsive. If you spam click too much (like when last hitting), it seems to start dropping commands. There are times where I'll be spam clicking/stopping and then go to actually click on a creep to last hit and the hero does nothing, some that never happened in source 1. There's probably the #1 thing that pisses me off, and it causes me to lose kills and CS every single game I play now.

Other than that, it's little things. Like the recent hitbox problems, the bugs with items/statues not showing up properly, pretty much every day there's something else they need to fix.

Connection problems seem rampant still, though they don't affect me for whatever reason.
    I've experienced (I think) that problem few times but it wasn't horrible. I am big fan of Reborn expansion because they increased games' longevity and old client was, well, shit. This is probably another reason why I look through a half-full perspective. Now I am wishing a clean and minimal UI change instead of archaic version we have now. They should take a look at LoL.

-----

VP pretty much disappointed. Legion pick was a mistake. Perhaps undying would make their lives easier.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2015-10-04 at 12:37 AM.

These picks for EG vs Vega game 2.

- - - Updated - - -

EG goes 0-2 vs Vega FailFish

EG invites Arteezy and goes back to shit tier...coincidence?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't expect that lol.

Well its hard having 2 pubstars on your team, not enough farm on the map.

Can you do the compendium challenges vs bots, or does it have to be normal/ranked? Talking 5 players vs bots.

- - - Updated - - -

Secret just picked Elder Titan vs CDEC

- - - Updated - - -

Secret VS CDEC ends with: 2-0 to Secret

Deleted
    I think EG played decently in Game 1(and had really bad luck with Roshan spawns)+ they had a horrible draft in Game 2. People already saying omg newbee tier when its their first game in 6.85(while Vega is by far the most experienced team) , that's just a joke.

Looking forward to the Major in Frankfurt next month. That will paint the picture and then teams will reshuffle.

I already can't stand watching more games. It's same shit since TI5. Gyro, Brood, Lina, Dazzle, QoP and so on...

I already can't stand watching more games. It's same shit since TI5. Gyro, Brood, Lina, Dazzle, QoP and so on...
    That's only some of the games though, Secret vs CDEC was a lot of fun

- - - Updated - - -

Elder titan picked in the final
    Secret vs Vega is playing atm.