Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't see the issue. Some people are born with certain sexual preferences, but as long as they can keep themselves in check and not do anything inappropriate there should be no reason to prosecute or punish people, that would be the literal definition and first appropriate usage on this forum of the words: 'though policing'.

It's perfectly possible to be attracted to something while at the same time strongly disliking the mere idea of acting upon it.
    Mainly this. Lets all understand though that knowing you'll never be able to get laid with someone you find attractive/love is much more complicated than a simple heterosexual/homosexual attraction.

In this particular case, there need to be tools given to these people. But ultimately no, we should not attack someone because of something like this out of his control - but if that person take action toward someone who cannot consent, then it's a crime and there needs to be an act toward it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    because thoughts and actions are not separate
    You mean actions require thoughts but thoughts don't require actions yes?

15+ Year Old Account
    Eh no one is going to police peoples minds obviously, but just don't cry when people think you're vile.
    Why would they have bad thoughts of him for no reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Weirdly enough, this is the most sensible post you've made in this thread. *Claps*
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    But the big question in all of this is, can 2D consent? And how?

Deleted
    Actually they are. You can think anything you like, it doesn't mean you are going to do whatever it is you are thinking of. I think of winning the lottery, moving to different places, punching people I dislike, etc etc. It doesn't mean I go out and DO any of those things. Thoughts / fantasies =/= actions.

Name one person.
    You, I name you. Unless you're going to tell me that you are completely driven by everyone around you and have no personal thoughts or ideas you have put forth to try and convince others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Is this something you learned in social studies?
    Is there anything else you actually learn there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahaaa damn, that´s sig worthy.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    But the thing is..they shouldn't be considered as monsters for something that they literally have no control of, and the posts in this thread show that it's incredibly dangerous as well, something that shouldn't be.
    Some people are born as monsters don't blame just keep safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    But the big question in all of this is, can 2D consent? And how?
    You cut little hole in it a pretend it speaks.

Wow really?!?!

My point was that it's particularly bad in this place, especially when there are no women here to express their opinions.
    If you need a woman here to express their opinion on whether they have sexual fantasies or not then I think it's safe to put that earlier statement of yours about you having sex right in the litterbin.

so everything you do is entirely reflexive, you're not a real person and your mind exists outside of reality. Wow, what are you even doing on a forum, you seem to have won existence.
    For someone that was so offended by strawmen, you do love to build them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow really?!?!

My point was that it's particularly bad in this place, especially when there are no women here to express their opinions.
    Your nonsentences are getting weirder and weirder.

10+ Year Old Account
    In theory there's no reason for someone to have their sexuality be a public thing. However, it does happen that people are outed or what not for whatever reason. In which case, someone who is a pedophile is automatically ostracized , same with how gays used to be. The fact that people can be gay and be proud of it...well, pedos can't, and probably won't ever be proud of it (not t hat sexuality is something to be proud of).

But the thing is..they shouldn't be considered as monsters for something that they literally have no control of, and the posts in this thread show that it's incredibly dangerous as well, something that shouldn't be.
    And how exactly would they get outed? paedophiliac actions are against the law.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Some people are born as monsters don't blame just keep safe.

You cut little hole in it a pretend it speaks.
    You really don't get how dangerous that line of thinking is do you.

15+ Year Old Account
    sexualising =/= opinion.
    sexual thoughts =/= saying something

your point?

Deleted
    So have you burst into flames yet or am I not thinking hard enough? and this is the nice version of this post, originally I was going to make you call my name.

Deleted
    And how exactly would they get outed? paedophiliac actions are against the law.
    Confiding in the wrong person for an example. Being asked what you're going into therapy for or having it found out is another.

Deleted
    Yes, they are monsters.
    Undoubtedly. But can we then also say that all Afghan men are mentally ill and need treatment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Confiding in the wrong person for an example. Being asked what you're going into therapy for or having it found out is another.
    Telling people why you're in therapy is not exactly a good idea.