Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Legion "Leak" from reddit

I DID NOT CREATE THIS.

I will keep this updated as much as I can.

Its the same person who leaks Warlords of Draenor and Legion before announce.

Consider this less than a grain of salt.
    Saltypigeon (same guy who leaked the plot/ and talents of MoP and WoD prior to their release) posted a short descriptive list of what to expect from specs in Legion on MMOChampion
    I can't find the post anymore as it was possibly deleted by the moderators or himself (just like his previous posts) but luckily i copied and pasted it before sending it to a FB friend.
    Choose to believe or not to believe, criticism is welcome. I'm just copy/posting it here cuz it sounds cool and all. Formatting will make it hard to read as it's copy and pasted
    coo coo, saltypigeon here its that time of the month again peeps, I'll only post a bit of what i know, no im not listing every single class, only gonna be giving a fraction of me love to those that weren't given any in the announcement trailer

WARRIORS
    BLADEMASTER (Arms) New resource bar "Precision Bar"
    Rage bar is not removed in place for this
    Strike from Cata returns as a builder for precision
    The fuller the precision bar is the more times you could use Overpower
    Abilities that cost rage builds up Precision
    -Bloodied Axe of Cenarius
    BERSERKER( Fury) Fast paced
    Haste reliant
    Low Global cooldown (good luck with carpal tunnel)
    (SPOILER - Varian goes out in a similar way as Brox, being the 2nd mortal to strike Sargeras, Fury warrior's pick up his separated Shalamayne, 1h Fury wield Ellemayne and Shala'tor, 2h fury wields Ellemayne and Shala'tor combined with the broken pieces of the Great Sword of Stormwind recovered from Blackrock Mountains)
    GLADIATOR (Protection) gladiator stance is now a passive with minor adjustments the vrykul artifact weapons give prot some juicy bonuses MONK

WINDWALKER

Brews are renamed and no longer brews in order to fit class, the abilities remain the same however.
    playstyle/lore (TEB = Chi Efflux, Energizing Brew = Xuen's Orison)
    Crackling Jade Lightning is now Crackling Jolt - Burst like ability similar to the current Siegebreaker
    Artifact weapon customization will change the color of your visuals (Teal green, Orange, Yellow, Blue)
    BREWMASTERS
    Stagger Removed, New more appealing system taking it's place
    Artifact weapon is a keg that shows on your back, when sheathing; mugs of beer are wielded in your hands.
    MISTWEAVER
    lots of complaints incoming for mistweaver monks, sorry
    Less mobile - More casting

ROGUES
    Generally are less cooldown reliant in legion
    COMBAT
    removing insights
    Main Gauche is redone (1 parry = 2 gauche strikes)
    pirate-like gameplay style with the use of mid range gun execution, lots of parrying
    SUB
    sub rogues will be getting an ability where they untarget themselves without vanishing/stealth, unlike vanish, this does not exit them out of target, instead, it acts as a really short stun
    Valeera Sanguinar's Daggers but not really
    ASSASSINATION
    DoT reliant, heavy procs with each dot
    No big changes
    No clue about Artifact wep

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...official_leak/
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2015-10-20 at 01:34 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that.

Pleased Varian goes out in a blaze of glory.

You guys know that "Official Leaks from Reddit" is as reliable as these "Official MMO-Champ Leaks"?

And we already knew most of the rogues "leaks" from interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Iflash View Post
    Wait, so this is an mmo post about a reddit post about an mmo post?
    "Incepciopost"

Wait, so this is an mmo post about a reddit post about an mmo post?

Deleted
    Aww really hope Varian isn't going to die. One of the few Alliance characters I like.

Why bother with leaks when in few weeks we'll have official info delivered to us by Blizzard themselves ?

Looking for a working online signature generator .....

Quote Originally Posted by MaraStarfury View Post
    Aww really hope Varian isn't going to die. One of the few Alliance characters I like.
    I bet he was going to die in Warlords but it was cut..

This guy isn't saltypigeon and Marlamin said (in the general beta topic) that mods haven't deleted any such thread. He's just using some other guy's credibility to make his troll post seem more legit.

On top of that, his "leaked" claims are just ridiculous.
    "Strike", a flavourless ability that only existed to give Warriors a button before level 10, when they got their first button from talents, is never going to be a core spec ability.
    2H Fury uses two 2H weapons, not one, and they aren't going to collect three weapons for the use of one spec. Also Varian's Sword and The Great Royal Sword have completely different aesthetics and would not be wielded together.
    Brews are not going to be renamed to "Orisons" which doesn't even mean anything similar to brew, or anything to do with a monk.
    Monks aren't going to dual wield mugs.
    Stagger isn't going anywhere.
    Rogues are not going to use parrying as a core class mechanic when they are not tanks and will never get to parry an attack.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Artifact weapon is a keg that shows on your back, when sheathing; mugs of beer are wielded in your hands
    rofl

Thanks for the chuckle.

Is this is true, damn Alliance, why so jelly? also, how the fuck is varian going to "cut" sargeras? brox's axe was empowered by a demigod because reasons, so what would be the reasoning for enchanting Varian weapons instead of, you know, the heroes that have FUCKING ALWAYS saved this god damn planet called Azeroth?
    Last edited by Leyre; 2015-10-20 at 01:24 PM.

Dammit, I was worried they were going to kill Varian.

I HATE Anduin, SO MUCH, his whole set-up has just made him seem like a real brat. He endangered the lives of all of his troops in MOP just so he could explore some more. Pissed off if he's going to become humans racial leader. (Though it'll be even more hilarious when he's high-king and starts giving military advice to silly old Tyrande)
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

A far more realistic and interesting leak is the one I take after a drink.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    This guy isn't saltypigeon and Marlamin said (in the general beta topic) that mods haven't deleted any such thread. He's just using some other guy's credibility to make his troll post seem more legit.

On top of that, his "leaked" claims are just ridiculous.
    "Strike", a flavourless ability that only existed to give Warriors a button before level 10, when they got their first button from talents, is never going to be a core spec ability.
    2H Fury uses two 2H weapons, not one, and they aren't going to collect three weapons for the use of one spec. Also Varian's Sword and The Great Royal Sword have completely different aesthetics and would not be wielded together.
    Brews are not going to be renamed to "Orisons" which doesn't even mean anything similar to brew, or anything to do with a monk.
    Monks aren't going to dual wield mugs.
    Stagger isn't going anywhere.
    Rogues are not going to use parrying as a core class mechanic when they are not tanks and will never get to parry an attack.
    Whew, thank you. I was about to jump in and say it doesn't make sense to give rogues a parry mechanic that isn't for tanking, but you summed all of that up nicely. I'll pass on this set of rumors and wait the 2 weeks for real information.

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    Why bother with leaks when in few weeks we'll have official info delivered to us by Blizzard themselves ?
    Gives hype and speculation and I did NOT make this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    rofl

Thanks for the chuckle.
    I repeat, I did NOT make this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please edit ur post to sort text to the left plx, centered makes it harder to read

also, "leaks", lets start calling em for what they are, what that spesific fan wants/hopes
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is the point of centering the text like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    seems legit, if its from the same guy as the MoP & WoD leaks?
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    The lack of storyline leaks makes me sad

Note: Well... at least we got the info about Varian's dead, not really surprising but still... better than nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't this be better placed in the Legion subforum instead of general discussion? Considering that the source is not from Blizzard directly, it's all hearsay.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Gives hype and speculation and I did NOT make this.
    Yeah but you did decide to repost it as if it were worth listening to.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    seems legit, if its from the same guy as the MoP & WoD leaks?
    It's not.
    It's from a guy who says he saw a post by that guy which was then deleted. A post which doesn't exist.
    He's using that guy's name to make his bullshit sound believable, in other words.