Page 21 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    ...How dare you.

Asuna is a disgrace. Now i KNOW you're a misogynistic shitlord.
    Imma let you finish, actually no I'm not. Asuna is awesome. No matter how fucked her situation gets she never gives up and never gives an inch. Yeah, the bad guy gets her in a bad situation and she needs some help to get out of it, but Kirito couldn't have saved her without her help. And just because something bad happens to someone, doesn't mean they're suddenly worth less as a person. I love how Asuna spits in Sugou's face even when he's holding all the cards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Pluto doesn't talk about her husbend every episode.
    yeha but she's the oldest and wisest! Thats what I get form Dragon.

Neptune and Uranus can be Amirilla and Izalla

I'm not friends with the type of people who take advantage of drunk people or catcall.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    Dub? Did you say Dub? SINNER
    As I've aged I've found I rarely can just sit still and watch. -_-

A younger me might have been right there with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    How is Dragon Ball Super? I've tried watching a few episodes, and it just feels... meh. Maybe I'm just getting old.
    It's super campy, especially in the first 9 episodes or so. The first major fight with Beerus was really awesome though, and way better than Battle of Gods imo. I don't mind super campy cheesy stuff though. I could watch a 500 episode anime of Gohan going to high school, and I'd love every second of it, so... Maybe I'm not the best person to ask about that. If you head on down to the DBZ fan thread you'll get some more varied opinions about it, just be careful of spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    My gripe with SAO is how quickly Sword Art Online the game ended =/.
    Same. I really enjoyed the vibe of people actually dying and the story being a bit more serious despite the setting. Hated every other "game" they adventured in to afterwards.

7+ Year Old Account
    I hate you so much. She was literally in a cage waiting to be saved for the second half of that show.

Hnnnnng.

Next you'll say Kirito is a compelling protagonist who overcomes adversity to defeat his enemies.
    Everyone knows Amy from Until Dawn is the best most wonderful and lovable character ever.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    As I've aged I've found I rarely can just sit still and watch. -_-

A younger me might have been right there with you.
    I can't stand dubs, if something is dubbed into Swedish I just stop it straight
    away, cringe to the max.

I hate you so much. She was literally in a cage waiting to be saved for the second half of that show.

Hnnnnng.

Next you'll say Kirito is a compelling protagonist who overcomes adversity to defeat his enemies.
    He is though! I'll defend my Kirito to the death. Don't make me go Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan on your ass!

10+ Year Old Account
    How is Dragon Ball Super? I've tried watching a few episodes, and it just feels... meh. Maybe I'm just getting old.
    The first few episodes are extremely slow and the animation isn't great, but it really picks up after several episodes. I finished the first 14 episodes in one sitting.

Its pretty good. The Beerus vs Goku fight there is vastly superior to the anime. I reckon the same will happen with Goku vs Golden Frieza.

7+ Year Old Account
    yeha but she's the oldest and wisest! Thats what I get form Dragon.

Neptune and Uranus can be Amirilla and Izalla
    Whose the dreaded Sailor Saturn and the sometimes lovable sometimes Smackable Chibiusa?

Don't forget Berserk. Its exactly like SAO, except not quite as violent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Is kill La kill related to Akame *ga* kill?

There was a marathon of the former last week, and I was just pissed about some of the characters I liked dying an episode after I liked them in gory ways.
    No completely different

Kill la kill people either love it or hate it. I think its one of the greatest anime's of all time even considering the fact that it was so low budget. A fan service shonen parody ended up being better than 99.9% of all shonen anime.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelina View Post
    I can't stand dubs, if something is dubbed into Swedish I just stop it straight
    away, cringe to the max.
    I spend some amount of time helping make fan translations of Manga, but I'm never the "Can understand Japanese," end of it.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It's super campy, especially in the first 9 episodes or so. The first major fight with Beerus was really awesome though, and way better than Battle of Gods imo. I don't mind super campy cheesy stuff though. I could watch a 500 episode anime of Gohan going to high school, and I'd love every second of it, so... Maybe I'm not the best person to ask about that. If you head on down to the DBZ fan thread you'll get some more varied opinions about it, just be careful of spoilers.
    Ehh couldn't give two shits less about spoilers. I just get a overwhelming sense of ugh... granted it was super late when I watched it. It doesn't feel as crisp as it did before. Its the same feeling I had when I tried to watch Kai again. The movies were alright, I suppose. Kind of hesitant on trying to start it up again until they reveal the last arc.

10+ Year Old Account

Hnnnnng.

They were such a sweet couple. The innocence, the connection, the love.

Asuna stayed strong in the tough times and kept Kirito grounded. Gave him a reason to fight and push through to victory.

I wish they made another season with their everyday lives. Such a beautiful romance.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm waiting until the end of the first two arcs before I get into it.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutVodka View Post
    My gripe with SAO is how quickly Sword Art Online the game ended =/.
    I kind of feel ya, well, at first I did. What you have to realize, is that the Aincrad arc was just the introduction. The series has a point to it. Each event isn't just some random series on disconnected plotlines. It's all building up to something that is probably going to take about 4 seasons to resolve. I don't know the details, as I've tried to remain spoiler free, but I know for a fact people start dying again. Shit gets fucked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Whose the dreaded Sailor Saturn and the sometimes lovable sometimes Smackable Chibiusa?
    Saturn is Vikki (Xan's gf and killer of womyn in the HG thread) and Chibiusa is Dyna. Chibi Chibi is Everything Nice.

Mamoru is currently blank as I have no one special