Any chance raid in the format 10m return?

Self-explanatory title, I hope to return 10m today in blizzcon and you?

10 man content still exists, it's called Normal and Heroic

I am referring to the mythic, heroic = farm.

Several threads exist discussing this topic. Should look at the "Will 20 man mythic stand the test of time?" thread.

no, but according to their current design plan, challenge modes will be as much of a viable endgame as raiding with their scaling difficulty like diablo rifts

God I hope not.

I don't need every guild imploding again like Cataclysm.

I really hope so. 20m Mythic is a complete failure.

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    The only thing wrong with mythic is that it is too tightly tuned versus 25 man. This burned a lot of groups out. In 25 man of the past there was room for error but not this time.
    It's almost like it's designed to be the most challenging content available for raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by baddog66 View Post
    The only thing wrong with mythic is that it is too tightly tuned versus 25 man. This burned a lot of groups out. In 25 man of the past there was room for error but not this time.
    I don't find it different

Yes, 5m Dungeons Challenge modes. Supposedly it will give best gear if you are good enough.

Deleted
    The fewer people there are in your raid group, the less fun I have. I would like to get 25m back, or even more!

I do find it darkly amusing that they expended such care and effort to make sure not a mole was out of place on elf face #9, since people would be upset if their characters changed in any noticeable way. But in the same expansion they flat-out abolished the most popular raiding mode and expected thousands of guilds to adapt or die. Many of which had been together since Wrath or earlier. They stuck their priorities on backwards.

I've played a couple mythics by now. And my reaction is thus. My guild died. Twice. For this? Not impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    I do find it darkly amusing that they expended such care and effort to make sure not a mole was out of place on elf face #9, since people would be upset if their characters changed in any noticeable way. But in the same expansion they flat-out abolished the most popular raiding mode and expected thousands of guilds to adapt or die. Many of which had been together since Wrath or earlier. They stuck their priorities on backwards.

I've played a couple mythics by now. And my reaction is thus. My guild died. Twice. For this? Not impressed.
    I mean, ff14 is literally like 50 bucks away if you wanna play it and has a great smaller raiding endgame, but yeah, everyone acknowledges it was stupid, although I do enjoy some of the boss mechanics that wouldn't work as great or would be very harsh to balance on smaller groups due to their smaller class-pools

Blizzard said no, and the reasons why have been explained multiple times.

They said nope unfortunately. Our only hope is that they stop fucking around and allow cross realm mythic from the get go and allow us to cross realm guild OR they do a massive server merge since there are so many dead servers (even high pops have been dead since BRF release) that there is simply no way of a guild getting going so the option is to not play with your friends or raid only the easiest content that you can clear in a single night after the first 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ryklin View Post
    no, but according to their current design plan, challenge modes will be as much of a viable endgame as raiding with their scaling difficulty like diablo rifts
    What are the chances that will offer any sort of gear worth a wank though? Why bother getting the top Ilvl when you are not obtaining the tier set bonuses? Beyond pointless.
    Last edited by MagicMert; 2015-11-08 at 11:09 PM.
    "We are not in Azeroth anymore"
    *1 months later*
    "We are back in Azeroth"

10+ Year Old Account
    No chance according to Blizzard, and there are plenty of other threads discussing it.