Page 25 of 73 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    As long as crass on the field something like that, seriously this fucking nature you describe is better off left in the past, along with all the other useless parts of humanity that went extinct.

Yes look who you are talking to, and between the two of us you are the only convinced of your ideas.
    Lol okay bud. Clearly you don't have even a marginal understanding of biology, sex, and evolution.

As long as crass on the field something like that, seriously this fucking nature you describe is better off left in the past, along with all the other useless parts of humanity that went extinct.
    Well, after reading this thread I certainly have some useless parts of humanity that we'd be better off without...

Yes look who you are talking to, and between the two of us you are the only convinced of your ideas.
    Yeah, no, plenty of people agreed with Bones so far in this thread. And so far you're alone in your crusade. And you repeatedly make the same argument and say how whoever you were replying with it to last is wrong. You basically described your own stance and behavior here, not his.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Sure, I will agree with you on that.
    And yet you keep equating the two.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesTheRabbit View Post
    Yeah, keep vilifying completely benign sexual tastes, Mall Security. I bet you only have eyes for Andrea Dworkin.
    Not vilifying just not in agreement you.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Sure, I will agree with you on that.
    Then why are you repeatedly misrepresenting my stance? As well as Spectral's?

Yeah, equating finding a younger sexually mature woman attractive to taking a shit in public is totally not disparaging. Fer sure, bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Everyone thinks I'm 18 at most, but I'm actually almost 23. When I was in highschool there were friggin 14 year olds who looked as "developed" as I did at 18 practically. Everyone is different and matures at different rates >.>
    You're obviously the genetically engineered product of the cisheteropatriarchy created to justify the pedophiliac tendencies prevalent among the male population.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Melusine View Post
    And this is what rape hysteria by them fucking feminazis has brought us. I don't want to hear another god damn fucking word from women about "where have all the good guys gone?" Shit like this is why the men are standing right in front of them, scared to fucking death that the next woman they date will fuck them over and put forth a false rape claim if they had a bad experience or to get themselves out of trouble... fuck this shit. Best thing to do I think, sadly, is to rent a hooker.
    Probably your only option.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    You're obviously the genetically engineered product of the cisheteropatriarchy created to justify the pedophiliac tendencies prevalent among the male population.
    Also known as evolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    And yet you keep equating the two.
    No and actually I am not even talking about it except to respond to you and one other poster, and the way you framed what you said I agreed with on the previous post, but that isn't how it was framed by you or anybody else. At no point am I willing to have an open mind beyond exactly what you said in your last post. Yes 16yo women are beautiful, and yes it is natural to be attracted towards them.

Going on about how 16yo are nubile and nature like there some kind of master plane is creepy as fuck and seems psychotic

You want people arrested for being attracted to younger girls. That's what vilifying is. Do you have dissociative identity disorder? I think it's time you take some more meds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

No and actually I am not even talking about it except to respond to you and one other poster, and the way you framed what you said I agreed with on the previous post, but that isn't how it was framed by you or anybody else. At no point am I willing to have an open mind beyond exactly what you said in your last post. Yes 16yo women are beautiful, and yes it is natural to be attracted towards them.

Going on about how 16yo are nubile and nature like there some kind of master plane is creepy as fuck and seems psychotic
    Nubile simply means sexually mature or attractive.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Also known as evolution.
    Shhhh, we don't like this word here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes 16yo women are beautiful, and yes it is natural to be attracted towards them.

There isn't much of a line between these two ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You want people arrested for being attracted to younger girls. That's what vilifying is. Do you have dissociative identity disorder? I think it's time you take some more meds.
    Come on, urasim. You're being unfair. He only advocated shock collars and mind control programs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    There isn't much of a line between these two ideas.
    How can he stand himself?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Well if his professor in his Social CISGenderShitLored "Science" 101 course told him there was, what can you expect him to believe? There is no way hes going to take that $100,000.00 education and admit it was a waste of money.
    Clearly not his money.

No, the idea that there's some arbitrary age in which attraction is deemed acceptable/unacceptable is actually archaic. Much like imposing one's moral perspective on others.

Quote Originally Posted by Izalla View Post
    Everyone thinks I'm 18 at most, but I'm actually almost 23. When I was in highschool there were friggin 14 year olds who looked as "developed" as I did at 18 practically. Everyone is different and matures at different rates >.>
    When I was younger, my sister's 12 year old friend could buy booze without getting carded. I wonder what he'd do if cryogenics were an actual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    Nubile simply means sexually mature or attractive.
    It specifically means a young girl/women who's sexually matured.

Quote Originally Posted by BigToast View Post
    Are there really that many rape apologists in the gaming community? Or are the same few people always starting these threads?
    Please read the posts before you post, you are wasting space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then why are you repeatedly misrepresenting my stance? As well as Spectral's?

Yeah, equating finding a younger sexually mature woman attractive to taking a shit in public is totally not disparaging. Fer sure, bud.
    Nope, you are just preaching and the point is I don't need to hear about natural design from an adult man who is happily married scoping underage girls.

Come on, urasim. You're being unfair. He only advocated shock collars and mind control programs.
    At this point I wouldn't put it past him to advocate taking them out back and putting a bullet in them.