Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Woman Arrested For Riding Cart In Walmart While Eating & Drinking

Before you all read the story, who wants to guess what state this happened in? lol

So this lady decides that she has time to kill and she's hungry, so she gets a rotisserie chicken, a bottle of wine, and cruises around Walmart in one of those motorized carts for disabled people, drinking and dining.

I guess it beats drinking alone at home while watching soaps.

Deleted
    She used meth...

And I was right about what state it was in, prior to reading it.

Her bond was set at $1,500.
    So this degenerate subhuman piece of parasite filth is just set free to inflict who knows what harm on society?

Why exactly do we, the civilized members of humanity, have to tolerate this sort of utter garbage?

Why can we simply not put it down like a rabid animal?

Why is that not acceptable?

The world is FULL of decent people in need and yet we waste countless resources, countless hours, and of course countless innocent lives tolerating those who completely reject the civility the rest of us all adhere to.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-12-28 at 04:40 PM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    So this degenerate subhuman piece of parasite filth is just set free to inflict who knows what harm on society?

Why exactly do we, the civilized members of humanity, have to tolerate this sort of utter garbage?

Why do you hate the US Constitution?

Deleted
    The loss prevention officer =MallCop?

10+ Year Old Account

The world is FULL of decent people in need and yet we waste countless resources, countless hours, and of course countless innocent lives tolerating those who completely reject the civility the rest of us all adhere to.
    What harm? She just drove around and binged...
    Oh no, people's delicate sensibilities!

Just taking a look and of course this took place in Florida

Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    Before you all read the story, who wants to guess what state this happened in? lol

So this lady decides that she has time to kill and she's hungry, so she gets a rotisserie chicken, a bottle of wine, and cruises around Walmart in one of those motorized carts for disabled people, drinking and dining.

I guess it beats drinking alone at home while watching soaps.
    You left out the part where she shot up meth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Florida?

*reads article*

Florida.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Since when is theft not causing any harm?

You're calling for the execution of a 20 year old woman for public intoxication and petty theft?
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    She was high on meth.

Which means its possible she was high on meth as she drove to the store.

It certainly means shes playing her part to enable the demand for meth in the area.

And in general shes a fkin dirtbag of the highest caliber.

Tolerance is for people who talk too loud at a restaurant or leave their cell phone on ring during a movie ...not for people who fuck their brains with chemicals and put others at risk with their degenerate behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    The Supreme Court ruled that the death penalty does not violate the 8th amendment.

We just need to expand the criteria of a "capital crime" and we can start getting rid of the trash.

Think about all the money and time we could free up to helping decent people if we weren't managing the filth of humanity.
    MAGA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Implying people give a crap about the constitution. If people actually believe they have all of the "rights" they have according to the constitution, then good luck.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by HammondQ View Post
    You're calling for the execution of a 20 year old woman for public intoxication and petty theft?
    I'm quite simply tired of there being such a massive effort required to manage filth.

It is my personal opinion that we would all be better off if the filth were simply disposed of.

I'd rather help the good than have to split efforts between them and the rubbish.
    MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    The loss prevention officer =MallCop?
    Yes and no. Most LPOs around me are plain clothes that look for shopifters. Mallcops tend to be visible

totally unrelated, but i know a guy who watched a couple walk around walmart with a beanbag chair in their cart, stuffing it with electronics and anything they could get their hands on. When he saw them about to leave, he beat them outside, and when they came out, he shouted FREEZE WALMART SECURITY! and they scattered like cockroaches. Then he took the cart and made off with the loot. Best score story ive ever heard.

- - - Updated - - -

Internet nazi detected. Opinion discarded.

Misleading title is misleading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    We only burn oil in this house! Oil that comes from decent, god-fearing sources like dinosaurs! Which didn't exist!

I'm quite simply tired of there being such a massive effort required to manage filth.

It is my personal opinion that we would all be better off if the filth were simply disposed of.

I'd rather help the good than have to split efforts between them and the rubbish.

If we do our best to help more people while they are still kids we wont have so much "Rubbish". You can improve where you live without mass executions.

85 percent of all juveniles who come into contact with the juvenile court system are functionally illiterate. So are 60 percent of all prison inmates. - See more at: http://www.invisiblechildren.org/201....4VCN2c25.dpuf
    Every man is born as many men and dies as a single one

-Martin Heidegger

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.

I agree.

We should drown people like her in spicy condiment sauces for their lack of civility.