Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but how in the holy name of fuck did a guy who killed 4 people while drunk driving land a probation sentence?
    Given everything it's sad. That's the real problem. You are always going to have some asshole that ruins lives. We need to make sure, that if and once they do. They never will hurt anyone again. (Hurt I mean physically. Emotional hurt just cannot be prevented at the best of times.)

Grym: You obviously can't read either.

Secondly, you are a soulless person. Cannabis is a class A drug. You're going to send your child to to jail, yourself, for Marijuana use? Fuck that, and your soul is dogshit.

Grym you are the type of people that need to be incarcerated. Callous, soulless, unforgiving pieces of shite. Sadly, it seems you weren't castrated. Another pity.

Infracted - enough with the personal arguments
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-12-29 at 10:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Sorry for my ignorance but how in the holy name of fuck did a guy who killed 4 people while drunk driving land a probation sentence?
    being rich basically will make you be above the law and the law only applies to non-wealthy people ..... the parents most likely paid off the jury and prosecutors
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2015-12-29 at 10:46 AM.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrykoolaid View Post
    being rich basically will make you be above the law and the law only applies to non-wealthy people ..... the parents most likely paid off the jury and prosecutors
    Yeah we've got laws against blatant corruption where I'm from, and a case such as this would cause one massive investigation the second the judge gave his sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    And really you kill four people, get PROBATION and can't even abide by that? Jesus, man.
    That is my thought, blows my mind that someone can be so stupid as to fuck up after they get away with murder.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Of course he is, because it was bs and they are cleaning up all the loose ends. A person kills 4 people in a drunk driving accident and is given probation, gtfo of here. It was an optic, it was designed to make non whites hate white people. It was obvious as fuck, stinking Obama is a traitor. This year is where it all folds in on itself, all these traitorous countries like turkey will start taking the fall first, then it will spread after they talk. Once isis is connected to Obama he will be impeached and be thrown in prison along with Hillary and kerryhole.

Infracted - please post constructively
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2015-12-29 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    This goes beyond the point of absurd conspiracy theories.

EDIT: Didn't even see the ISIS part yet...
    So what, its the truth. They are catching these isis people and they are spilling the beans, wake up. Turkey is in on it, we are protecting turkey, isis came across all our weapons, isis received a bunch of "accidental" airdrops of weapons from us, pull your fucking head out of the sand. Its not the first time America has had a traitor, benedict Arnold used to be the most well known one, but there have been many others. I think Obama is a traitor, he should be impeached and tried for treason. Also john McCain, Lindsey graham, Clinton and Kerry, susan rice and Valerie jarret.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2015-12-29 at 11:24 AM.

Deleted
    What kind of sentence can he expect?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    when he killed these 4 people he should've been punished like an adult .. plain and simple

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Sad little shit took his mother down with him.

Maybe it's the price she has to pay for raising such a little twat. But, it's a sad world that a mothers unconditional love is repaid this way.
    It was almost certainly the mother who suggested the idea. At 16-18 where you making decisions like "lets go to mexico, ayyyy" and "soz mum i didnt no i couldnt kill 4people xDDDDDD"

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Usually it would be whatever you would normally get for the crime. Probation is essentially "we're going to let you off this time, but if you put a step wrong in the next X years you're going to prison".

As for the mother, harbouring a fugitive and helping them to evade capture can be punished with prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    So what, its the truth. They are catching these isis people and they are spilling the beans, wake up. Turkey is in on it, we are protecting turkey, isis came across all our weapons, isis received a bunch of "accidental" airdrops of weapons from us, pull your fucking head out of the sand. Its not the first time America has had a traitor, benedict Arnold used to be the most well known one, but there have been many others. I think Obama is a traitor, he should be impeached and tried for treason. Also john McCain, Lindsey graham, Clinton and Kerry, susan rice and Valerie jarret.
    Whoa...Take it easy man. You had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much Alex Jones for your own mental health. Soon you'll be wearing tinfoil hats, hang a huge Confederate flag on your front porch, get a tattoo of Donald Trump's hairdo, and stop exercising or eating healthy food because that's un-American.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Look take the silver spoon from your mouth.

We ain't from the same sides of the track. You're supposedly a mother, and you are telling me wouldn't try and keep your kid from prison? Look them in the eye, and tell them you'd send them to prison. Where I am from, you don't talk to the Cops, and mothers especially don't talk to the Cops about their children. It would be a lot harder than you thought.

Yeah, sure it's one thing to lie to the Cops, and what she did, in theory. In reality, it's the same fucking shit as this mother did. She just has the means to be worse to herself.

I'm not making excuses for the bitch. Your assumption is that. No where did I even imply that.

If anything, I was implying that this kid has done nothing but take advantage of loving parents. But I guess you want to jump to conclusions.
    i'd give my life for my brother, but i'd turn him in to the cops without a moment's hesitation if he really fucked up.

glad they got this shitstain, he needs to get a serious punishment.

Who? /10char

Edit: Ah the one who made a joke out of the american justice system .

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn affliction warlocks spreading their corruption spells to USA government officials :\

Also his punishment was simply not to drink for 10 years for murdering people and he couldn't even manage that? :S

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Damn affliction warlocks spreading their corruption spells to USA government officials :\

Also his punishment was simply not to drink for 10 years for murdering people and he couldn't even manage that? :S
    If I murdered 4 people I would probably need a drink. just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Haha! I hope they throw the fucking book at that little piece if shit!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/28/us/mex...ned/index.html

This is a good week for karma.
    I hope the mother gets into big trouble too

All the people bitching about him getting probation and walking free for killing four people need to realize this is exactly why the judge gave him probation instead. He was tried as a minor which means he would have gotten out of juvenile jail when he was 18. Now that he violated probation and can be punished as an adult he gets to go to big boy jail. Plus, he is now facing new charges that are going to see his shitty ass mother potentially get some time too.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    All the people bitching about him getting probation and walking free for killing four people need to realize this is exactly why the judge gave him probation instead. He was tried as a minor which means he would have gotten out of juvenile jail when he was 18. Now that he violated probation and can be punished as an adult he gets to go to big boy jail. Plus, he is now facing new charges that are going to see his shitty ass mother potentially get some time too.
    Pretty sure you can try Juveniles at adults. Pretty sure murdering someone at 17 doesn't get you off at 18

Now mother and child will go to prison. Justice is served.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Pretty sure you can try Juveniles at adults. Pretty sure murdering someone at 17 doesn't get you off at 18
    But they didn't try him as an adult. Considering he didn't murder anyone, most adults get probation for manslaughter if there is no extensive criminal record. Also you can't give a juvenile an adult sentence. Rarely they can extend a juvenile sentence to the age of 21, but that takes either extreme cases of murder and the child isn't rehabilitating, or the kid is a total shit in custody.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.