Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Affluenza is such a retarded excuse. Using that logic poor people should just claim that they didn't know any better when committing a crime because they were brought up in a broken home to fend for themselves as well.

Whats absurd in this case is that the video which surfaced might not have been enough to violate his probation in the first place lol. Fleeing to Mexico, especially a vacation destination of all places.

Like holy fuck. If you were given a second chance for killing four people by just getting probation why would you try and fuck it up by violating your probation in the most retarded way possible? His mother is going to serve time now, and he's going to spend up to 10 years now instead of just serving probation (although I doubt he's actually going to serve the maximum).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Also his punishment was simply not to drink for 10 years for murdering people and he couldn't even manage that? :S
    stupid thing is, in a couple of months no one would remember who he was and he could drink at home.

Deleted
    hope he gets the kind of parenting in prison he obviously needs

it may involve his butt

"Post on your main account because I can't handle someone with few posts telling me how wrong I am."

Ahahahahahaha.

Don't worry, this is my main account. I hardly ever venture into these parts of the forums but your post was so idiotic I couldn't resist. (To old dude claiming about how everyone telling him arguing with him is 'making his point for him' LMAO.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    All the people bitching about him getting probation and walking free for killing four people need to realize this is exactly why the judge gave him probation instead. He was tried as a minor which means he would have gotten out of juvenile jail when he was 18. Now that he violated probation and can be punished as an adult he gets to go to big boy jail. Plus, he is now facing new charges that are going to see his shitty ass mother potentially get some time too.
    Just as an FYI, same judge gave a teen the same age 20 years for the same thing, so nope that wasnt the reason.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...teen/77777592/
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...le3840394.html (has more detail)

now there could be a shit ton of other circumstances (which we wont ever know), but going from 20 years to probation is definitely weird, even with adding that Miller stole a truck before killing a person vs not stealing a car and killing 4 people.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2015-12-29 at 04:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Just as an FYI, same judge gave a teen the same age 20 years for the same thing, so nope that wasnt the reason.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...teen/77777592/
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...le3840394.html (has more detail)

now there could be a shit ton of other circumstances (which we wont ever know), but going from 20 years to probation is definitely weird, even with adding that Miller stole a truck before killing a person vs not stealing a car and killing 4 people.
    Everyone saw the judge was bribed. Everyone saw this fucktard would continue being a fucktard. Everyone saw justice was not served. Nothing was done. I'm sure if he had been poor, or black, he'd never see daylight again.

Gotta grease them wheels, Texas? We should give your cancer-ridden state back to mexico and this is Florida saying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Everyone saw the judge was bribed. Everyone saw this fucktard would continue being a fucktard. Everyone saw justice was not served. Nothing was done. I'm sure if he had been poor, or black, he'd never see daylight again.

Gotta grease them wheels, Texas? We should give your cancer-ridden state back to mexico and this is Florida saying that.
    Florida has corruption too I am sure, as does every state. I am not a huge fan of "texans" by and large, but I am not going to say their state is any more corrupt than any other state - surely less than Illinois or New York.

On topic, rich people can and always will get away with more than they should - it is just the way of the world. It sucks but I bet 9 out of 10 posters railing against it would have bribed a judge for their son if they were rich enough to do so. Parents typically work as hard as they can to keep their kids out of prison. While I am glad he got caught before he can do it again I wouldn't put too much faith in him not getting another slap on the wrist style punishment.

Insha'Allah: Islam is the answer.

should have been tossed in jail the last time. I wonder what if "affluanza" made him and his mom so soft headed.

10+ Year Old Account
    The kids a jerk, he got caught and will get what is coming to him Surprised there is such a long thread over this. What else is there to discuss?

He will get away with it again. He got away with being drunk and having a naked 14 year old in the car with him.

His family doesn't respect anything. His Dad ranted at police he makes more in a day than they do in a year. He threatened to buy the high school his son was at if he got into trouble. He even posed as a police officer before.

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    He will get away with it again. He got away with being drunk and having a naked 14 year old in the car with him.

His family doesn't respect anything. His Dad ranted at police he makes more in a day than they do in a year. He threatened to buy the high school his son was at if he got into trouble. He even posed as a police officer before.
    Sounds like that whole family should be in jail.

Sadly running away to a vacation tourist town in Mexico with his mommy gives credit to the ridicules affuenza defense. Id be surprised if their legal council did not sugest this.

They've been covering this story on CNN all day. I think the reporter said with all of the current charges against him, he could get 40 years. The mother can get 2-10 years.

The little fuckwad deserves it.

Love to see the liberals get tough on crime when it's a white criminal. Good job guys but you need to be a little tougher on the forums here or Ethan won't hear your message.

Deleted
    Was expecting somebody hot called Ethan, severely disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Was expecting somebody hot called Ethan, severely disappointed
    He does kind of look like a mix of inbred and Down syndrome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    He does kind of look like a mix of inbred and Down syndrome.
    Perhaps he was fingering his mother

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Should be legally changed to Douche, because that is what he is.

And yes, hopefully they throw the book at the little shit, and his mother too. Yank that probation and throw life in prison at the little shit head, 5 years for his stupid mother for assisting a criminal.
    They can't legally throw the book at him yet, at least for the probation violations (max 120 days because it was all under the Juvenile courts). However, he can be placed in the adult system, and any and all probation violations from then would be under the adult system, where jail time is measured in decades. Plus, a douche bag like that is bound to fuck up almost immediately - so he'll more than likely spend a great deal of time in jail.

Which he deserves.

(plus, he might have adult charges stemming from his fleeing authorities - I sure hope they keep him in the Texas system rather than Federal though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Spoiled rich kids are truly a cancer.