Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Is blizz going to refund the people who spent money to change to human in legion?

That is the main reason you race change to human so if something is being taken away it totally negates the purchase that was made, so with that said is there going to be refunds when EMFH is removed as a human racial in legion?
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no, no they will not

Deleted
    if I could I'd put my hand through my monitor and slap you

besides the human racial is still strong in Legion

Deleted
    why should they refund you something when you took a decision way before all the expansion details are finalized and the product is not even in a beta stage?
    People should learn to shoulder their own mistake and hasty decisions.

Edit: I may have got now the exact meaning of this post. Still lol no.
    Last edited by mmoc89084f456c; 2015-12-31 at 11:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    That is the main reason you race change to human so if something is being taken away it totally negates the purchase that was made, so with that said is there going to be refunds when EMFH is removed as a human racial in legion?
    oh dude, you are just pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor, poor humans! /sarcasm
    On topic: of course not.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Do you really have to ask this? Seriously?

I don't believe you. You did not write this with a straight face.
    Last edited by Captain Douchebag; 2015-12-31 at 11:10 AM.

Were you able to play as human after swapping race? Yes? Then you got what you paid for.

Deleted
    Noone will get a refund for the previous expansion or the subscription they had while at lvl 100 becasue it's completely obsolete now either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only time I could see you arguing for money return was if you race changed the night before the patch that removes EMFH and logged back in the next day and it was gone. -.-

Ridiculous.

It is highly unlikely.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've not race changed. I didn't have a gun held to my head (although I'm not in America). People did things through their own choice, it's their own fault if they've done something stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    i would really like to have blizzard refund me the gametime i didn't play actively. come on, what shady practice is it to assume i could play 720 hours straight?
    From Ancient Terra the Emperor commands His Proud Sons.
    From revered Blood-stock these Warriors are made His Proud Sons.
    No fear they shall know as Adeptus Astartes, His Proud Sons.

You know very well they're not going to.

Deleted
    should blui$$ard refund divorce costs, due being major reason?

Deleted
    Yes, I think they will refund all those people. They hinted to that on twitter.

Deleted
    No. They'll just charge you more to change to another race. Blizzard only cares about profit, they couldn't care less about fairness to players or their enjoyment.

Deleted
    God damn idiot

Quote Originally Posted by dexodar View Post
    No. They'll just charge you more to change to another race. Blizzard only cares about profit, they couldn't care less about fairness to players or their enjoyment.
    The OP bought a service. Blizzard provided it. That is fair. The OP can enjoy EMFH right now! That's what they bought.

If you recently race changed to human and didn't like it, yes they'd refund you. But, if you race changed human and stayed human for say a month, they'll say no. You have about 24-72 hours to decide if you really want to be that race. Anything after that you're paying again.
    "Last time I checked, Cain didn't bludgeon Abel with a Gameboy; Genghis Khan didn't have an Xbox Live account; and Hitler didn't play Crash Bandicoot." -- Tommy Tallarico