Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    For the first time in.... I don't remember when... I'm actually rocking a current set

I actually really love this set. Goes well with the Baleful daggers too...

Been loving this set too recently. It looks insane, but for some reason I really like it...

(in case you can't tell, my Transmog ideas have been going pretty "experimental" recently.)

I really like the top set. Bottom set looks more like a fury pally ;D

Quote Originally Posted by BaneDraegonfire View Post
    Until I get my Dreadblades I think my Outlaw is ready to go, might change the shoulders to Rogue Heroic Tier 17 but not sure yet.

what is that cloak ?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    For the first time in.... I don't remember when... I'm actually rocking a current set

I actually really love this set. Goes well with the Baleful daggers too...

Been loving this set too recently. It looks insane, but for some reason I really like it...

(in case you can't tell, my Transmog ideas have been going pretty "experimental" recently.)

Hmmm, that lower set... I really like that, but I didn't know there was a robe version of that monk tier, thought it was pants and shirt.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I just started raiding again. Currently doing HFC Mythic and I really like the Mythic t18 look.

Because of bad spelling, I will refuse to tell you.

Also I dont know
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I posted this in the Monk transmog thread but the entire set is generic leather. Planning on switching back to my rogue because I don't like the way they're handing WW this time around, and the fact that the legion transmog system will let me just straight copy this over.

Quote Originally Posted by Firost View Post
    what is that cloak ?
    Nimble Hexweave cloak (Stage 3+)

fixed it!
    Last edited by Vimpe; 2016-04-11 at 11:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    Was thinking about a color-combo between those 2 sets, you got it right. I would change the daggers and belt tho. Looking nice.

I used that combo for such a long time on my rogue. They are really made for each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vimpe View Post
    fixed it!
    Much better, well done. Enjoy it.

any transmog to go with Legions Thunderfury artifact skin ?

I must say I love all of these transmogs, but for some reason I can't quite figure out how to post mine xD Can someone help please? Sorry for the inconvenience x.x

upload it to imgur.com or photobucket or some other photosharing service, then post a link. You will need to make ten posts of this forums before being able to post links.

not needed anymore
    Last edited by kingiddqd; 2016-04-22 at 06:13 AM.

Here are mine. I'm not a massive fan of cloaks, but I'm open to suggestions ^^

The red one it my personal favourite

Deleted
    New Transmog of mine. Going with a bit of a subtle mog through the content drought.
    I'm open to suggestions about the daggers, kinda want the kilrogg one for the offhand.

These belt thingingymadoodles nowadays are huge though.. Comparing the Grommash cinematic
    model belt to the ingame one is a difference of night and day I knew the wow designers have a
    thing for overly huge pauldrons, but now the buckles also.
    Last edited by mmoc56845169b8; 2016-04-24 at 04:59 PM.

Deleted
    Toying with Green/purple ideas atm :

Can't find any good matching belt though
    Last edited by mmoc2740bf8123; 2016-05-16 at 04:35 PM.