You all should do the DRK quests as you pretty much get to have your revenge on the furry little shites.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Most of the quests are OK - it's a MMO; what do you expect. The Moogle ones in the Churning Mist ... those were tedious.

I like the Moogles but it's too soon to bring them back IMHO with the memories of Churning Mist leveling still fresh.
    Not sure how you call it, but the "quest pathing" is one of the worst in MMO genre due to how often you need to run to the same place, sometimes multiple times for the same quest/follow-up quest.
    On top of it, some stuff is so far away that you need 2-5 minutes to get there if you don't have flying.

Kill X times -> go back to tell the guy that you killed X 4 -> he sends you back to the camp where you killed X 4 times (which is 3 minutes away on mount) to grab something that is lying on the ground 5m further north... yaaay.

Dravanian Forelands had *alot* of these.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-04-29 at 05:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah.. now I get why people hate the moogle quests.
    They were dumb enough to do them w/o flying. Yes that makes sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    I did them with flying, and while I don't have as deep a hatred as most, I did find them pretty tedious. That and the fact that they couldn't stay found annoyed the shit out of me. "You've lost them again!??!!?"

Well played, Blizzard. That gave me a chuckle.

Live Letter Review

>MSQ continuation
    >New side quests
    >Relic quest continues
    >More Hildebrand adventures
    >Hullbreaker Isle (Hard) and Sohr Kai
    >2 new trials (including extreme)
    >Void Ark: The Weeping City of Mhach
    >Aquapolis, Treasure Hunt Dungeon
    >Deep Dungeon, Palace of the Dead
    >New map for Frontlines
    >Additional housing plots
    >FEATURE TO SAVE HUD LAYOUTS (since someone asked a bit ago)
    >Flower pots/vases for housing
    >Recommended gear and raid finder added

And the Yokai Watch tie in (another thread is up for it)
    Last edited by Faroth; 2016-04-29 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Haha yeah, sadly people began a flame war... It's really sad that they can't just appreciate something like that without bashing one of the games -_-

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Haha yeah, sadly people began a flame war... It's really sad that they can't just appreciate something like that without bashing one of the games -_-
    It says a lot about a development studio when they behave in such a manner instead of offering their support. I remember when Fallout 4 launched and Bethesda were congratulated - genuinely - by Bioware. That Blizzard are arrogant enough to believe that they hold dominance over the word 'Horde' says it all, really.

I don't think it was meant that way, I think it was meant to be playful.

I don't think it was meant that way, I think it was meant to be playful.
    Perhaps. Perhaps not. You can see the sort of effect it had simply by looking at the comments though...

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    Perhaps. Perhaps not. You can see the sort of effect it had simply by looking at the comments though...
    Yeah, not terribly surprising. The comment that made me laugh, though, was "I know it's confusing for @Blizzard_Ent, but it is called a content patch."

Ouch. XD

Yeah... no. It was obviously a joke. People read way too much into everything because they're mad about something. They'll turn anything around just to be able to spit their hate. It's silly.

Imo when I first saw the tweet (without the comments) it made me smile, I thought it was a cool thing. Then I read the comments and I facepalmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not terribly surprising. The comment that made me laugh, though, was "I know it's confusing for @Blizzard_Ent, but it is called a content patch."

Ouch. XD
    This one was funny indeed

Homophobia is so gay.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love League_Eu's reply to it. I agree with Ilir and Faroth, Blizz is just having a bit of fun. Nothing more. Tho I will say I much prefer the japanese name to the english. "The Last Roar" > "The Revenge of the Horde".

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I love League_Eu's reply to it. I agree with Ilir and Faroth, Blizz is just having a bit of fun. Nothing more. Tho I will say I much prefer the japanese name to the english. "The Last Roar" > "The Revenge of the Horde".
    That makes more sense too. If this ends the Dragonsong War, then "The Last Roar" fits better. "Revenge of the Horde" makes it sound like the dragon horde will win. Or rather, get their revenge.

That makes more sense too. If this ends the Dragonsong War, then "The Last Roar" fits better. "Revenge of the Horde" makes it sound like the dragon horde will win. Or rather, get their revenge.
    Well maybe they do.....
    We might beat them but at what cost is what I am starting to wonder.

The new dungeon Sohr Khai as others have noted is situated in the Churning mists.
    Some are thinking it might be nidhoggs second lair.
    I am wondering if its not Hraesvelgr lair instead. it looks way to light and and some of the screens show zenith like structures. Maybe we go in asking for his help and he either refuses and we actually might fight him or Nidhogg crashes the party and attacks him or we run trough the dungeon finding Hraesvelgr wounded (perhaps even dead) with Nidhogg there and we fight win he escapes and we finish him on the steps of faith.

Or maybe I am overthinking this Waaaaayyyy to much XD.

Honestly? After the stunt they pulled with Ul'dah at the end of the previous expansion I suspect that the status quo won't change this time around either and they'll come up with some way to justify Nidhogg escaping or being replaced so that his minions will continue to be a thorn in the side of the Ishgardians. Or perhaps peace cannot be achieved for whatever reason and the status quo doesn't change because of that simple fact?

I do hope that we redeem Estinien...though if we don't then I hope he kills multiple major characters before his fall!

I think we'll actually settle the Dragonsong War. It's being resolved here mid-cycle.

We have the Ascians and the Ala Mhigan resistance as the plot threads to pick up for the rest of Heavensward and into the next expansion. I wholeheartedly think we're heading to Ala Mhigo next.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree with ya, Faroth. I don't think they'll pull the same stunt twice, don't think a lot of people really appreciated how they handled Ul'dah.

Anyone got a link to the translation?

Man, its really hard not to compare the amount of content/support heavensward and warlords of dreanor got and wonder what the hell are they doing so wrong at blizzard, its getting embarrassing for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Anyone got a link to the translation?
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208

10+ Year Old Account
    Lool:

So true. DW was very ... meeh.