Poll: Rate Alleria!

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Poll: [GAME] Rate The Character /10! Day #18: Alleria Windrunner

Rules:

- One random character to be polled every day, by rolling the dice. There is no predetermined list of names, so ANY character in the Warcraft universe could appear at any given day.
    - Characters need 5 nominations to make it to the next poll. Meaning, any given character to get 5 unique nominations will be due the next day instead of picking a random character.
    - If a character has two incarnations, both from the main and alternative universes, then the poll will be referring to both versions simultaneously.
    - Every ten days, we will have a major character up, instead of a random! This will serve the purpose of giving you guys something to look forward to for sticking around. Meaning, Days #10,20,30... etc will be guaranteed to have a big name showing. This doesn't mean they won't appear in random days though, nor that you should stop nominating them if you want to see them sooner.

Today's Character: Alleria Windrunner

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Alleria_Windrunner

Have fun voting, everyone! And don't forget to place your nominations as well!

Ranking:

Day #10: Arthas Menethil - 8.71/10 (52 votes)
    Day #06: Varok Saurfang - 8.11/10 (37 votes)
    Day #07: Daval Prestor - 8.05/10 (20 votes)
    Day #17: Cairne Bloodhoof - 7.98/10 (42 votes)
    Day #01: Anduin Lothar - 7.90/10 (31 votes)
    Day #08: Fandral Staghelm - 7.04/10 (23 votes)
    Day #16: Chen Stormstout - 6.92/10 (39 votes)
    Day #04: Cho'gall - 6.88/10 (34 votes)
    Day #13: Wrathion - 6.68/10 (40 votes)
    Day #05: Liadrin - 6.64/10 (36 votes)
    Day #03: Maiev Shadowsong - 6.09/10 (33 votes)
    Day #14: Johnny Awesome - 6.03/10 (37 votes)
    Day #12: Genn Greymane - 6.02/10 (54 votes)
    Day #11: Baine Bloodhoof - 6/10 (43 votes)
    Day #15: Garona Halforcen - 5.8/10 (25 votes)
    Day #00: Kalecgos - 5.74/10 (31 votes)
    Day #02: Velen - 5.39/10 (23 votes)
    Day #09: Lilian Voss - 4.64/10 (33 votes)

Nominations:

Jaina Proudmoore - 4/5 (Snowraven, Dartz1979, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Arafal123)
    Bolvar Fordragon - 4/5 (Seifross, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Snowraven, Arafal123)
    Magatha Grimtotem - 3/5 (FLstudioApprentice, Zulkhan, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Gul'dan - 3/5 (Captain Douchebag, jasontheking1234, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Anub'arak - 3/5 (Arrashi, Kalecgos the Spellweaver, Sonwraven)
    Ner'zhul - 2/5 (Crawclaw, Enthralled)
    Vol'jin - 2/5 (Raiju. Tanthoris)
    Med'an - 2/5 (Eazy, Flurryfang)
    Magni Bronzebeard - 2/5 (Humbugged, Snowraven)
    Nathanos Blightcaller - 2/5 (Friendlyimmolation, Captain Douchebag)
    Moira Thaurissan - 2/5 (Melsiren, Xiu the Timewanderer)
    Rexxar - 2/5 (ReVnx, Kalecgos the Spellweaver)
    Varian Wrynn - 2/5 (IgnisVenom, Soulwind)
    Archimonde - 1/5 (Zanjin)
    Rivendare - 1/5 (Gib Lover)
    Dumas - 1/5 (darkdude103)
    Daelin Proudmoore - 1/5 (Graden)
    Medivh - 1/5 (Soulwind)
    Kel'Thuzad - 1/5 (McNeil)
    Sinestra - 1/5 (OIS)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Dumb traitorous whore who stands against her people. Probably the most well deserved 1/10.

Deleted
    I voted 6/10. I really like her, but when I pondered on what I enjoyed most about her, it was being a part of the Sons of Lothar more than anything, and I certainly like the rest of them more.

I mean if what really defined her for me was her faction then there has to be something not that special to me about her after all, right?

Deleted
    6/10. I really enjoyed her in Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal, but Blizz fucked her up in Legion.

And I think Arashi has mistaken Alleria with Vereesa.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    And I think Arashi has mistaken Alleria with Vereesa.
    You know.. Now that you have said it, his post makes more sense.
    @Arrashi, if that is indeed the case, you can post your new score in this topic and I will consider it when calculating the final results.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-17 at 09:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Dumb traitorous whore who stands against her people. Probably the most well deserved 1/10.
    eh.... vareesa is the traitorous bitch, alleria disappeared for ages.......

Formerly known as Arafal

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    6/10

Great character (8+) in Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal but - given events in Legion - I do not think I like her arc anymore. Most likely because Blizzard was not commited to the character and simply threw something together to stop the per-blizzcon question of "where is Turalyon and Alleria?"

In fact, all four members of the Sons of Lothar were great characters that were mistreated by Blizzard. The fifth, Khadgar, I am not sure I am a particular fan of him either even though Blizzard actually likes him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    In fact, all four members of the Sons of Lothar were great characters that were mistreated by Blizzard. The fifth, Khadgar, I am not sure I am a particular fan of him either even though Blizzard actually likes him.
    In my opinion, making Khadgar neutral was a punch in the face to every alliance player.

7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, making Khadgar neutral was a punch in the face to every alliance player.
    for you, doing anything with any alliance character is a punch in the face to every alliance player.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    In my opinion, as an Alliance player myself the Alliance players need to cry more about Khadgar, considering that his ingame charm came from being neutral. My Horde paladin is a personal friend now of this character I really love and enjoy and I couldn't be happier. Alongside Gul'dan, Khadgar was one of the few redeeming qualities about Warlords of Draenor.

The real punch in the face was Warchief Metzen fucking up royally by becoming neutral. Nobody even wanted that concept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    for you, doing anything with any alliance character is a punch in the face to every alliance player.
    I am obliged to agree, and it's funny that both you and I are Alliance players and feel the same about that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Littlepwny View Post
    6/10

Great character (8+) in Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal but - given events in Legion - I do not think I like her arc anymore. Most likely because Blizzard was not commited to the character and simply threw something together to stop the per-blizzcon question of "where is Turalyon and Alleria?"

I think they just got so little screen time and disappeared into obscurity. It's kind of sad, considering Sons of Lothar is one of my favorite factions ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    5/10. Only because she was one of 'The Sons of Lothar' and she was a nice character in Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal.
    But beyond that she's nothing special imo with hardly any presence currently in game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    5/10. Only because she was one of 'The Sons of Lothar' and she was a nice character in Tides of Darkness and Beyond the Dark Portal.
    But beyond that she's nothing special imo with hardly any presence currently in game.
    I would say having no presence in game makes most characters only better :P

10+ Year Old Account
    eh.... vareesa is the traitorous bitch, alleria disappeared for ages.......
    Really ? They look the same and both hunger for human....sausage. I really dont see the diffrence.

Oh wait, she is the lost for 1000 years one, isn't she ? That's 1/10 anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Oh wait, she is the lost for 1000 years one, isn't she ? That's 1/10 anyway.
    yep, she is army of da light commander or whatever she is.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    yep, she is army of da light commander or whatever she is.
    My Light will tear you apart!

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    A less talented Sylvanas, so I would have said probably 6/10, but then She's pretty cool and goes total apeshit on orcs which was easily a 8/10. But God damnit blizzard you had to make her fall in love with a human and have a half elf kid. 4/10 at best for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny since if you think about it both alleria and that other non-sylvanas are basically a factory-new standard issue female elf archers. Literally no original personality, 100% trope.

Its like they are being given as welcome gift to everyone who wants to start their own fantasy setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more annoying that all three Windrunner sisters had to fall in love with a human. I bet that if their brother Lirath, was still alive he would end up with Jaina or something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graden View Post
    It's more annoying that all three Windrunner sisters had to fall in love with a human. I bet that if their brother Lirath, was still alive he would end up with Jaina or something.
    seems like i missed something.
    when was sylvanas in love with a human? o.O

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like i missed something.
    when was sylvanas in love with a human? o.O
    It's implied that she and Nathanos were probably lovers back in the day.