Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Ah, I guess player housing will come with Vvardenfell then. Cool, that was about the release date I was expecting.
    Vvarandfell is going to be Q4 though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    There's already player housing for that area datamined. Unless they're releasing that part separately I'd assume they're in the same patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG, I forgot how rage inducing the installer is for this game. Man, this thing takes FOREVER.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    Is Vvardenfell even confirmed at all or just continued speculation based on that old datamining? Haven't heard a blip about it from any official source.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I don't follow the official sources but it is not just datamined. When you are finishing the Orsinium storyline the Prophet (lolwut, I killed you!) shows up and tells you that you will have to visit Sotha Sil's clockwork city and you also find out that Darien is stuck in Meridia's realm
    Yes, but the places you mention could just be instances or dungeons.
    Anyways if Vvardenfell is true I would be stoked. ESO needs more big DLCs like Orsinium
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Yes, but the places you mention could just be instances or dungeons.
    Anyways if Vvardenfell is true I would be stoked. ESO needs more big DLCs like Orsinium
    Clockwork city may be a dungeon/Trial in another zone but we've seen enough of Mephala's realm to think it'll be a full zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, finally got this game installed again and for some reason it runs like ass. I know my system isn't the beefiest thing in the world but I can run Witcher 3 at max (minus hairworks) at 1080 60fps. Why can I not do better than 30-35fps on high in ESO? Does ESO have issues with SLI?

System:

i5 6600k overclocked to 4.1
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    2 x GTX760 in SLI mode
    Running on a SSD drive as well.

Drivers up to date and I always install fresh geforce drivers using DDU.

Borderless Windowed and Fullscreen makes no difference. I figure I should be able to hold 60fps fairly easily. Are there some tweaks somewhere that people like to use?

Am I too late?

I was thinking about picking this up with it being on sale for $30. If I purchase it will be for the xbox one. I am currently one year wow sober and looking for something to not necessarily replace wow; however, I would like something I can pick up play with some people hopefully new friends. I am just concerned is it even fee-sable for a new person to start playing. Hope you can help me with some questions.

There is chat function on the xbox one correct? Keyboard? Voice ( I hear it is horrible).

What about the world is it alive with people still leveling or is it a dead in the beginning and everyone is standing around in the end waiting on pvp or dungeon farming?

would you recommend this game?

I play on pc, so I can't speak for the population on xbox but I see plenty of people in lower level zones, and yes I would recommend it, it's a lot of fun for me at least.

There is chat function on the xbox one correct? Keyboard? Voice ( I hear it is horrible).
    It is currently voice chat only which is complete garbage. You pick people up who aren't even near you and if they don't turn their headphones off you can hear everything, to their breathing or child screaming in the background. You can turn it off but that doesn't help with communication, you'll also need some headphones which a good pair will cost you more than the game.

They are implementing chat box which will be toggle-able but that hasn't been implemented yet or a date for it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

explore anywhere.... at any level ? sounded really cool when I heard it... might need to reinstall the game, and check it out.. there was some stuff I remember wanting to try pretty badly

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    explore anywhere.... at any level ? sounded really cool when I heard it... might need to reinstall the game, and check it out.. there was some stuff I remember wanting to try pretty badly
    That's not available yet. No release date for it atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    That's not available yet. No release date for it atm.
    All we know is "This fall"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

I still don't understand the patching system. Download 400MB patch, "apply" 8GB worth of data. I'm updating on my work computer right now and I think I've downloaded under 1GB total but have "applied" around 20GB of data, and given my work computer has a slow as HDD it's making it take for-freaking ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's happening! Appearance customization confirmed for the next patch! Alongside two meh dungeons and some PvP capture objectives... but still.

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...ist-first-look

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They had me at:

With Update 11 we're introducing dozens of new hair styles, adornments, and body markings
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They had me at:
    Aye, definitely the highlight of the patch! Going to spend even longer in character creation now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They had me at:
    will I be able to be sexy male D:?

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    will I be able to be sexy male D:?
    That depends on your definition of sexy, now doesn't it : P

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That depends on your definition of sexy, now doesn't it : P
    Edge

you know what I mean

we both know we are on the same side of this coin

I WANT SEXY MALE CAUSE OVERSEXUALIZED FEMALE IN ARMOR BIKINI