Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.

I hope Arya doesnt go for, or at least make it to, Winterfell, rather her hook back up with the BwB and Hound. Which btw, where are they going? The Freys? And why is Jaime still with them, wouldnt he grab a few guards and high tail it back to Cersei?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I don't think they'd mind Tyrion. Since he killed Tywin who Oberyn believed gave the order for the mountain to kill Elia. So in their books he'd be good since he, in his own words, is the greatest Lannister killer of their time.
    Tyrian will be raised as king since Dorne is rather open minded regarding things like Dwarfs and Whores.

Shit, Tyrion should have been born Dornish. he would make an excellent prince.

Sweet, good. But would back Dany, even more so with a Lannister by her side. Even more so the Lannister that got Oberyn in position to be killed.
    She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    She has a Lannister by her side now... Even though he's might be a wanted criminal.
    ummm, what? o.0

Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .

ummm, what? o.0

Also, with the rickon zig-zag thing, while truth, I think Ramsay could have put that arrow up his literal asshole at anytime at will .
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    I think they made that pretty clear. Ramsay was fucking with him from the start. And after a while, zig-zags will just tire you out. I mean, No one thinks of zig zagging when their life is on the line. Like how they keep having to remind people to zig zag for gators or whatever animal it is.

That scene was fine. Rikon was a dead man from the start.
    Seriously, Ramsay could give Littlefinger, Tywin, Cersei and the High Sparrow a Master class on how to fuck with people.

Winds of Winter music which is the final piece of the season 6 soundtrack. I can already picture Daenerys leaving on a grand fleet with her dragons flying above for the ending scene.

I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I want to clarify that is not the final song of the soundtrack. I think he added more, because there's this gem:

https://youtu.be/CJ40jeahsrs
    Missed that.

That's pretty good to end on too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.

The point is that Ramsay is a good shot. His confidence basically says "do whatever you want, you will die when I say and not a moment sooner"

I mean, Rikon could zig zag, but unless he is constantly looking back he would probably get lead
    into an arrow. (By lead I mean the method of leading your target with a projectile weapon)

Let's say he did zig zag. He would still have died cause the point of Ramsays entire show of missing on purpose and taking his time was to show that he is a damn good archer. The guy hunts people. We forgot already?

He would release people into the woods and let his hounds hunt them and he would shoot them with arrows. It's his favorite hobby. In the open, Rikon didn't have a chance. Ramsay has seen it all already and he is pretty much a PHD at shooting people who are running for their lives.
    Last edited by Tempguy; 2016-06-24 at 03:24 AM. Reason: Fucking auto correct!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Missed that.

That's pretty good to end on too.
    The song you posted definitely sounds like a credits song about half way through. I think the song I linked was released later as to not spoil the unsullied about the final ToJ sequence

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    At that range, you don't need to be zig-zagging at some insane angles or something. Basically just any breaking of the straight line between him and Ramsay would have been sufficient.
    But Rickon has an enlarged hitbox against Ramsey's arrows. I don't think it'd matter.
    Putin khuliyo

ummm, what? o.0

He didnt need to zig zag, just hide behind one of the burning flayed men

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Well said, on top of that the actress gave her a shot of milk of the poppy that knocked her out in 10 seconds the night before, I think it's totally plausible she was still feeling it's pain numbing effects the next day.
    No, wha'ts plausible is that she'd have died there because the wounds would reopen.

Game of Thrones has changed and to the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's say he did zig zag. He would still have died cause the point of Ramsays entire show of missing on purpose and taking his time was to show that he is a damn good archer. The guy hunts people. We forgot already?

He would release people into the woods and let his hounds hunt them and he would shoot them with arrows. It's his favorite hobby. In the open, Rikon didn't have a chance. Ramsay has seen it all already and he is pretty much a PHD at shooting people who are running for their lives.
    Rickon didn't have a chance because the plot required it. All he needed to do was look back and change direction the moment arrow was released.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post

Rickon didn't have a chance because the plot required it. All he needed to do was look back and change direction the moment arrow was released.
    Arya doing rolls and sliding down stairs after having multiple stab wounds is fine but Rickon running from an army not looking back every shot of an arrow zig zagging a 100mph+ bolt isnt?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Arya doing rolls and sliding down stairs after having multiple stab wounds is fine but Rickon running from an army not looking back every shot of an arrow zig zagging a 100mph+ bolt isnt?

I know you didnt mention arya, but seems like a weird thing to get caught up on to me when this season has had far worse
    One bad thing doesn't excuse another. I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at atm.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    One bad thing doesn't excuse another. I'm not really sure what you're trying to get at atm.
    This season has had multiple lapses in judgements and we're still in fall out control from last seasons horror show seems weird to caught up on one issue like a small boy not being able to dodge arrows.

No, wha'ts plausible is that she'd have died there because the wounds would reopen.

Game of Thrones has changed and to the worst.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes of course to point one. Also, as I said we have already established that hunting people with a bow is a pastime for Ramsay. It would be silly if he missed a shot in the open, with range markers , after he has successfully hunted many others.

As for 2 ,how would Rikon know when to look back?

Think on this. He would have to run for his life, and still have the awareness to turn at the right moment, catch the arrows flight, and adjust. Even if he did hear the arrows being loosed, surely he wouldn't be able to hear after he gained some distance, over his heavy breathing, and his brothers horse galloping at him.

It would look downright silly if he zig zagged and lived. If it was that easy then Ramsay would have been experienced enough to choose another gimmick.

It's not as fast as a gun, but it's the same concept. How many people have successfully matrixed their way out of being shot? Shot by an experienced shooter who has a few bodies under their belt no less.

- - - Updated - - -

My take on that is precedence.

We established that wounds of Aryas nature are often fatal and somehow she says fuck it and carpours her way to victory.
    And we established that Ramsay is good with a bow and hunts humans for fun. Yet Rikon should have been able to outmaneuver him?

Yes of course to point one. Also, as I said we have already established that hunting people with a bow is a pastime for Ramsay. It would be silly if he missed a shot in the open, with range markers , after he has successfully hunted many others.

As for 2 ,how would Rikon know when to look back?

Think on this. He would have to run for his life, and still have the awareness to turn at the right moment, catch the arrows flight, and adjust. Even if he did hear the arrows being loosed, surely he wouldn't be able to hear after he gained some distance, over his heavy breathing, and his brothers horse galloping at him.

It would look downright silly if he zig zagged and lived. If it was that easy then Ramsay would have been experienced enough to choose another gimmick.

It's not as fast as a gun, but it's the same concept. How many people have successfully matrixed their way out of being shot? Shot by an experienced shooter who has a few bodies under their belt no less.
    I don't know about you but I'm well capable of running on even plain field while looking back. And if I was fearing for death of something behind I'd most definately do so.

And your example of precedence is not comparable at all neither in situation or context.