Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bt4 View Post
    You're right on the idea but the execution falls flat because we don't get new things. Already at the first round you just grind to get back some of the skills they removed with legion. You don't feel much accomplishment getting back what you got stolen.

And it doesn't get better, second round is just annoying getting robbed once again, third round you got to wonder how many will start considering bg bots.
    I imagine BG botting will be more popular than ever since prior people would bot, get there gear, then have no reason to continue botting.

Now they'll want to bot constantly and never stop. Especially considering how unfun it's going to end up being resetting all your stuff and being weak and worthless for the next couple dozen BG.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Also like how you didn't quote the rest, didn't have an answer to that huh?
    I do not need to read the rest of your trolling statement when you think cutting off your leg is the same choice as prestiging in a video game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    I do not need to read the rest of your trolling statement when you think cutting off your leg is the same choice as prestiging in a video game.
    Evading once again. You didn't post even once something usefull.

You didn't post even once something usefull.
    If that is what you think, then you should just leave the thread. I have made my point clear post after post, but no one wants to see reason, to see logic, or even try to understand. You would all rather piss and moan about a change that barely affects you because it is easy and does not challenge your way of thinking. It is sad, and I only have pity for you poor souls.

Deleted
    If that is what you think, then you should just leave the thread. I have made my point clear post after post, but no one wants to see reason, to see logic, or even try to understand. You would all rather piss and moan about a change that barely affects you because it is easy and does not challenge your way of thinking. It is sad, and I only have pity for you poor souls.
    Maybe adhere your own advice? Three posts in a row just bitching from your side while adding nothing to the thread topic.

Maybe adhere your own advice? Three posts in a row just bitching from your side while adding nothing to the thread topic.
    Where is the "bitching" in these posts?

What a ridiculous comparison. Cutting off your leg and choosing to prestige are not even remotely similar.

Deleted
    Where is the "bitching" in these posts?
    work on your self-reflection skills

2x "i refuse to accept that allegory"

and final post "why can't you all agree with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Does anyone know how many times you can prestige, and also what the rewards will be for each prestige?
    I believe there are 4 levels of prestige per season, i think i saw it somewhere on official posts. Rewards wise, i know there going to be a ground mount for sure, maybe some type of titles, rest not sure prob some type of crap like pets etc.

work on your self-reflection skills
    "I cannot argue a point I foolish brought up, so I am going to continuously attack this person until he or she gives up." -bt4

Deleted
    "I cannot argue a point I foolish brought up, so I am going to continuously attack this person until he or she gives up." -bt4
    you seem to have a serious problem reading past the first line and ignoring everything else. You did not add anything to the topic doing so either. Explain how you are not just wasting space? Your posts are not better than the average advertisement spambot and it's only natural to be annoyed by it.

Dont feed the troll.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Vague statement is vague.

HAH! I have been working a few weeks on getting all Conquest gear and still four pieces short. About two months is "not time at all?"

What middle ground do you want? It only takes a few hours to unlock the first choice in all tiers, and much faster to unlock all choices than it is to get full Conquest gear. And, once again, IT IS A CHOICE TO PRESTIGE!!! How many times must I shout it through your deaf ears and through that dense skull for you to finally understand and say, "Hey. If I do not want to prestige, then I o not have to. It is a choice I can make, and maybe I will eventually, but not right now. I am glad Blizzard is adding in more choices for the players to make instead of forcing us down a path that we do not want to go."

Maybe Blizzard should just force players to prestige after they hit Honor Rank 50 so they actually have some basis of an argument...
    Never said it wasn't a choice. And while I like the idea of it and will be prestiging, I think the system could be improved upon.
    These words in my mouth... where did they come from? I don't think I'm the one that put them there...

you seem to have a serious problem reading past the first line and ignoring everything else.
    You seem to have a serious problem of bringing up a case without any support or evidence. When you actually back up your claims, then I will humor you with taking a look at everything you have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by shell View Post
    Never said it wasn't a choice. And while I like the idea of it and will be prestiging, I think the system could be improved upon.
    Of course the system can be improved upon, it is a new system. I never claimed it was perfect and that everyone should accept it. I am stating that the choice to prestige is a choice and if players do not want to prestige then they are not forced to do so. Toppy and bt4 have a serious problem with accepting this fact and understanding what it means.

Deleted
    That's probably the worst part of the change in pvp system and the reason I can't bother with it. I mainly pvp so made it easy to sit this expansion out

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotten pretty meta by arguing about whether people can argue or not. Please refrain from doing that and stick to the thread topic. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.