10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    I was too occupied with thinking how much they reminded me of these guys.
    What is that from?
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    well looks like france x germany is the next pairing
    cute AF

15+ Year Old Account
    ReLife 10 - oh em gee Kariu is such a whiny baby. It's dumb how this is the second arc where all the drama is because Kariu is just a bitch.

It's such a shame because her design is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    So tales of zestiria has some of the best animation I have ever seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    So tales of zestiria has some of the best animation I have ever seen.
    >ufotable
    >good animation ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    >ufotable
    >good animation ever
    Have you watched the prologue yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    ReLife 10 - oh em gee Kariu is such a whiny baby. It's dumb how this is the second arc where all the drama is because Kariu is just a bitch.

It's such a shame because her design is great.
    It's a show about being in high school. High school drama is dumb, I don't see the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    It's a show about being in high school. High school drama is dumb, I don't see the problem.
    Stop being logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Adult drama arguably gets worse.

I think that is why I didn't really like euphonium

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not about the drama being dumb, it's about how it's handled. Nothing drama related in this show has been good. Even the "adult" drama regarding the MC and his job, or the ReLife guy failing the first subject was very poorly done.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Oh, about Subaru and goriq's spoilers above, he's going to get worse before he gets better.
    God, please no. His act in the last two episodes was already so full of cringe it makes me rethink the series (the new OP had to include the ultimate-cringe face, obviously). I just hope that the next time he dies he goes back all the way to the return to the capital so he can fix his, well, everything after throwing Priscilla an appa. I doubt he'll actually go that far back though.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-03 at 11:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally read the translated version of the latest Nisekoi - Further evidence that Marika is the bestest girl of all time of everything.

Also, mfw Komi played it straight and is ending the manga as we all expected him to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    S&W is one of the few series were most of the nudity doesn't bother me. I'm normally part of the Prude Police, but S&W just knows how to frame situations properly. One thing that is interesting to note is that later in the second episode when they are drying off in the inn Lawrence does become embarrassed at Holo being naked. At first I thought maybe this was inconsistent, since he didn't display any of this in episode one, but on further reflection I think it could be argued that he is becoming familiar with her as a person now. Even if she doesn't care, his maleness does.
    I think it's just that by then he regained his normal faculties. During the first encounter he quickly went from shocked to terrified - he barely had the time to get an eyeful of Holo's shapely rump before noticing the tail and lapsing into terror at the supposed devil. When she's drying off, though, she's not a scary and unknown demon anymore - as you said yourself, she's Holo, and her rump is as fine as it was the first tame Lawrence saw it. If I had a complaint, it's that Holo's nudity is half-assed. Either do a solid job of the convenient censor with her hair, tail, hands, silly camera angles, and anything else covering the crucial spots at all times, or give her nipples and pubic hair. Having her reveal herself fully only to show she lacks bodily features is grating.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tales of Zestiria - This was pretty cool. Felt a bit like a Hollywood film. The OP at the end had a bunch of cute girls in it too so I'm excited.

Deleted
    Tales of Zestiria - This was pretty cool. Felt a bit like a Hollywood film. The OP at the end had a bunch of cute girls in it too so I'm excited.
    Is this title in any way reliant on franchise knowledge, or fine to watch despite never having played any Tales game?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is this title in any way reliant on franchise knowledge, or fine to watch despite never having played any Tales game?
    I haven't actually played the game (or any Tales game for that matter) so I'm not sure. I didn't feel like I was lacking knowledge at all, and some people in the reddit thread are saying a lot of it's going to be anime original because apparently the game's story wasn't very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I never played it or anything but it was an amazing episode. Just watch it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't actually played the game (or any Tales game for that matter) so I'm not sure. I didn't feel like I was lacking knowledge at all, and some people in the reddit thread are saying a lot of it's going to be anime original because apparently the game's story wasn't very good.
    Well reading the comments...it doesnt sound like a good game:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/351970/

Generic story sadly when it comes to game.

It looks boring.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Subaru is shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Subaru is shit
    If he was so shit how would get about 40 people to bow to him?
    http://i.imgur.com/uYIggaQ.png
    Last edited by Epuration; 2016-07-03 at 10:50 PM.