Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Small question - I tried the first two episodes of Flying Witch and was completely underwhelmed. Would people say it gets better from there or would the first two episodes be a sufficient sample of what is to come?
    In my opinion it gets progressively better, although at the core it stays the same. The charm comes from the way it introduces all kinds of bizarre and alien creatures and phenomena into normal, day-to-day scenarios; the contrast between creepy, abnormal and inhuman elements, and the normal, warm interactions they have with the main cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Danganronpa 3-- no idea what is going in prestory. It fells like it skiped 1 anime.

Then i read this:
    http://danganronpa.wikia.com/wiki/Da...s_Peak_Academy
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    @Hemoglobin did you do the full double first ep or just the first half for re:zero? there was an A & B part
    pretty sure he did both, he said first 20 wasn't that good but it got better.

Deleted
    Holy shit. How in the world did the new D.Gray-man manage to make Lenalee uncute. That had to have taken some concentrated effort... Oo

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Pokémon Go probably coming to EU officially in a few days.

There are also rumors around that they will be banning people that used the US/AU clients in EU, but can't find any legit info on that.
    There's been rumors from the start, I used the AU client in the US and nothing happened to me. It really just sounds like people wanting the servers clearer for themselves. Makes no sense to ban people really.

Also I completely forgot Danganronpa was getting an anime that wasn't just an adaptation or whatever of the game. I need to look into that I guess, I love the games.

In case anyone missed it though, Danganronpa 1 and 2 are going up on Steam, 1 is already there I believe and 2 should be coming soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    3 focuses on the surviving members of 1, along with a whole bunch of new characters. The events of 2 don't appear to be critical to 3, but 3 does spoil the ending of 2. So if you don't mind being spoiled about 2 you can probably watch 3 fine. But you will still probably need to read a short synopsis of 2's ending to understand what is happening, because otherwise you might be a bit confused.

It looks like the other anime focuses entirely on the cast of 2 so my bet is you'd need to play 2 before watching it.
    Yeah I'll just hold off and add em to backlog...not like I'll "miss" 2 airing seasons with my currently watching...
    [CENTER]

Amaama to Inazuma - This is just too cute and heartwarming, I was smiling the whole episode. I was originally considering skipping this show, but I'm really glad I picked it up in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon GO articles make me want to get into it so bad: but I don't have a device that can use it properly (since my cell is a crap w/o ability to do apps and so on and mp3 player can only use wifi). 2 corpses found by wanderers + extremist church pushing back against a trainer using "loveislove" as a name and taking their gym rofl
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Pokemon GO articles make me want to get into it so bad: but I don't have a device that can use it properly (since my cell is a crap w/o ability to do apps and so on and mp3 player can only use wifi). 2 corpses found by wanderers + extremist church pushing back against a trainer using "loveislove" as a name and taking their gym rofl
    Or the robbers that used those poké lures you can buy with real cash in order to bait people with pokémons in abandoned parking lots.

Is there anywhere you can see on which devices it'll run btw?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Or the robbers that used those poké lures you can buy with real cash in order to bait people with pokémons in abandoned parking lots.

Is there anywhere you can see on which devices it'll run btw?
    I haven't even looked...all my info came from facebook trendings which told me how to get pikachu as an initial >_>
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp now that the season is mostly out: ~26 I'll be giving at least the 2nd ep a try (this excludes stuff from last season and I counted all shorts into 1 series)...and I should be finishing up relife soon
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    honestly the best part of each season is the beginning. seeing all the new anime and watching their first episodes is really fun

the worst part is actually having to watch the episodes each week...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    honestly the best part of each season is the beginning. seeing all the new anime and watching their first episodes is really fun

the worst part is actually having to watch the episodes each week...
    That's where dropping comes in! (I've finally started it since last season)
    [CENTER]

Does this mean the D.Gray Man manga will hopefully start updating more reliably again? Like, I've been waiting forever for updates, that cliffhanger with Timcampy dying left me mad that it didn't update for like a year and a half...

Deleted
    Started Kiznaiver, but holy shit is it retarded. How in the world does that sadistic, stuck-up, high and mighty bitch get off calling out others on whatever flaws they might have. First thing they should have done was punching that whore's face in. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Taboo tatoo 2, izzy has a great smug face.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Started Kiznaiver, but holy shit is it retarded. How in the world does that sadistic, stuck-up, high and mighty bitch get off calling out others on whatever flaws they might have. First thing they should have done was punching that whore's face in. -.-
    Because she's a woman on a mission! Or something. There's reasons for it explained later on in a way, but that's where people start to get really annoyed with the anime apparently, because it all comes off kinda flat.

Not really spoiler spoilers, but eh, better safe than sorry, it's more of a minor explanation.

Sweetness 2 - Expected this episode to be boring since the manga was, but I was pleasantly surprised. The voices for Tsumugi and Kotori are spot on. I can't wait to get more of the cooking.

Taboo Tattoo - I'll give it another episode or two. Izzy is great, still not a fan of the MC. Animation is pretty inconsistent but when it's good, it's really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Taboo tatoo 2, izzy has a great smug face.
    She's honestly the only reason I'm still watching. Her voice and faces are perfect smug.

Also, tfw Hemo liked a show more than you did

Don't remember if I saw it posted here, but Yen Press tweeted that Re:Zero LN and manga are released in English the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Don't remember if I saw it posted here, but Yen Press tweeted that Re:Zero LN and manga are released in English the end of this month.
    Only 8 days till it releases afaik.