10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    gallery doesn't work
    oh wtf . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I made an album with each of her skins.
    http://imgur.com/a/6EcVM
    Shrike looks awesome.

Also curious who the second new champion will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Does Joker Game stay as excellent as the first two episodes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I've heard it gets pretty bad.
    I've watched all of it. While I will say that I feel the first two episodes are the strongest episodes of the show, I feel it is still worth watching. I give it a solid 7/10. A large majority of the complaints that I've seen are that it's an episodic show, instead of a big, overarching plot. While I would have preferred an overarching plot, I don't feel that being episodic hurt the show.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I just can not for the life of me understand why Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) is popular when it comes to anime. Other than being a sorta cute girl on the internet. I just can't get past pronunciations and the fawning in YouTube comments. And she's annoying AF.
    Disclaimer: I like her. That said...so? You keep bringing this comment up, does it really matter if she pronounces something 'correctly' that's not in her native language? Why not simply stop watching things she's in if it bothers you this much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never sip the haterade people. Just move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Why was this so damn good?
    It made me want a season 2 of Samurai Champloo.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Gantz: 0

So weird, but also cool looking in full CG 3D.

Deleted
    I need help from someone reading Martial God Asura. I stopped reading a long time ago, around the point where one of Chu Feng's pussies got taken away by her super-strong family, and now that I want to resume... I can't find which chapter was that. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I need help from someone reading Martial God Asura. I stopped reading a long time ago, around the point where one of Chu Feng's pussies got taken away by her super-strong family, and now that I want to resume... I can't find which chapter was that. :/
    Purely off the top of my head I think around 450-500

Dreams VS Reality.

Deleted
    Purely off the top of my head I think around 450-500
    Thanks, cheers.

It took me almost a year and a half, but I finally finished Shakugan no Shana S2. I think it felt a bit slow and dragged out compared to the first season, at least from what I remember of it. The last arc was pretty good, though it is bit disappointing that almost nothing appears to have changed, after everything that happened there. That reaction from Hecate at the end was pretty interesting, it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

I think I'll either continue with the OVAs next or try to finish Nanoha Strikers, I haven't decided yet.
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2016-07-12 at 09:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any good weeb amazon prime deals out there?
    Only one for me is $30 off a >$150 purchase, so I got 4 aneems and FFX PS4 edition
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    It took me almost a year and a half, but I finally finished Shakugan no Shana S2. I think it felt a bit slow and dragged out compared to the first season, at least from what I remember of it. The last arc was pretty good, though it is bit disappointing that almost nothing appears to have changed, after everything that happened there. That reaction from Hecate at the end was pretty interesting, it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

I think I'll either continue with the OVAs next or try to finish Nanoha Strikers, I haven't decided yet.
    I had similar thoughts myself. Out of all three seasons I'd say two is the weakest one. Season three gets kind of hype but oddly confusing; finish it!

10+ Year Old Account
    S2 had its own hype moments for me too: yuuji finally trying to be able to defend himself vs being just a support char who pays attention to stuff
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I had similar thoughts myself. Out of all three seasons I'd say two is the weakest one. Season three gets kind of hype but oddly confusing; finish it!
    Yeah, I thought I had heard something like that. Well, I'm looking forward to starting S3 in the near future.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    S2 had its own hype moments for me too: yuuji finally trying to be able to defend himself vs being just a support char who pays attention to stuff
    Yeah, that was nice to see. S2 was slow, but I feel like it set up some interesting things things for the future. Maybe I will appreciate S2 a bit more when I'm done with the series.

Going to watch Gen Urobuchi's new marionette show, Thunderbolt Fantasy, tonight with 'pops. Has anyone seen the first episode on Crunchyroll yet? Thoughts?

I'm surprised to hear it's actual hand puppetry as opposed to stop motion. Maybe the first high quality marionette since the original Thunderbirds. Also intrigued by the setting; seems to actually be China (going off of the character names and clothing) as opposed to a mish mashed far east setting of ancient/medieval Japan, which is exceptionally rare to see in animated form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Has anyone seen the first episode on Crunchyroll yet? Thoughts?
    It's actually pretty good.