10+ Year Old Account
    Railgun is shit due to Kuroko tho :<

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    I was honestly hating that arc because everything was falling apart but suddenly it become one of the best arcs if not the best in terms of character development.
    [/spoiler]
    Yeah this part was intense as fuck too. I wonder how far the Manga will go, they're already third years so this was their last year at the Karuta club anyway. I think the author will end it after the next Meijin/Queen title matches, with an epilogue showing Chihaya becoming a Karuta teacher. The other option would be following them even after high-school, which is also possible but I find less likely.

My thoughts exactly. The Meijin turned out to be a much more interesting character than the Karuta association wanted us to believe he was. And I honestly think he's stronger than Shinobu and only lets she win against him because it's funny or something like this, that guy is literally a monster. A monster loved by everyone "close" to him minus the Karuta association for some reason. The guy was clearly only repeating his last University year because he wanted to become an eternal Meijin first.

All that "image" bullshit doesn't make sense. Yeah he pictured himself playing like his grandfather for his entire life and now suddenly he can because he's gotten tall enough... Like... What the fuck? I wouldn't say that he didn't practice or anything but Taichi and Chihaya, both shit in the beginning, showed way greater progress than Arata. Chihaya already proved that she can beat him when she's playing 100% (or 120% for that matter, that game wasn't normal.), and I'm pretty sure Taichi would give him trouble too after his special training with the king himself. Taichi is becoming very scary for a while.

Arata can have Shinobu, I'm shipping Chihaya with Taichi as well. Guy spent his entire life trying, he always put her before him and I honestly want him to win. Taichi was shit when he was a kid but he's decent now.

FFS, I should probably read your entire post before getting hyped to reply. We're basically posting the same thing =p

Chihaya will surely go crazy watching it. She'll think "Taichi is ahead of me again!!!"

One of my favourite characters is Sakurazawa-sensei, and she's far from being a main character.
    Well, it's not like their karuta careers will end just because they graduate. I could see the manga continuing with them trying to balance their college careers with karuta training and matches.

- - - Updated - - -

I now know why Yahari vol 12 will never come out. Watari spends too much time on fucking twitter shilling Qualidea Code.

Someone please recommend an anime movie for me to watch tonight. It can be anything really from comedy to action, just preferably not "Slice of Life - the movie". So I'd prefer it actually had a proper story to tell. Please note that my MAL doesn't include Ghibli movies I've watched in case you're going to recommend those. I haven't watched all them but I've seen quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    same reason Rin does, reddit sucks on the dick of tsunderes so hard they became women.
    The difference, though, is Rin deserves to win everything she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/JFtaPrr.jpg
    I find it fitting that this is one of the first posts I see on this day of my birth.

Henceforth! Let the Rin posting commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    TBH, I got those more for likening anime in general than exhibiting shit taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Doing the Tsun's work here.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Someone please recommend an anime movie for me to watch tonight. It can be anything really from comedy to action, just preferably not "Slice of Life - the movie". So I'd prefer it actually had a proper story to tell. Please note that my MAL doesn't include Ghibli movies I've watched in case you're going to recommend those. I haven't watched all them but I've seen quite a few.
    Boy and the beast

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Boy and the beast
    Seconded .

Random manga recommendation of the day:

Golden Kamui

About a soldier who survived the battle for hill 203 in the Russo-Japanese war, who earned the name of Invincible Sugimoto. Abandoning his soldier life and instead panning for gold, he gets involved in some occult business, with a potential lead on the key to a secret treasure horde. It's a seinen, that's in parts slice-of-life, adventure, action, cooking and more.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2016-07-23 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    >read the last few pages
    Change that to "most pages since I've joined", and it's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And now the big ups will make them focus more on shitty mobile games instead of console games
    That would be too logical for Nintendo to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    That would be too logical for Nintendo to do.
    As a business major it makes me happy.

As a gamer I don't care cause I don't play most Nintendo games anyways.

So it's win/win for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    As a business major it makes me happy.

As a gamer I don't care cause I don't play most Nintendo games anyways.

So it's win/win for me.
    Well, Nintendo did already plan to have more games released on phones.

But it will probably be the same as Pokemon Go, just their characters/IP, not made by them even. So I would imagine if anything it would continue down the line of "More apps, but made by other companies while Nintendo still makes their games"

Qualidea Code 3 - Show increases in "meh" and "okay this is interesting" at a pretty steady rate each episode. Not bad enough to drop yet, but not good enough to look forward to. Not enough Chiba girl this episode. They should really stop waiting until after the ED to make things interesting.

OST is still pretty great though.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Digimon. Original series.
    Until you watch Bananya and understand true art.

Unless he can Digivolve, Bananya is nothing!
    He doesn't need to Digivolve. He just wants to be a chocolate covered banana.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well, Nintendo did already plan to have more games released on phones.

But it will probably be the same as Pokemon Go, just their characters/IP, not made by them even. So I would imagine if anything it would continue down the line of "More apps, but made by other companies while Nintendo still makes their games"
    They already partnered with DeNA to make them, and I assume DeNA will be doing the actual making.

Art Club 3 - This episode was really funny and cute, way better than the last episode. The wordplay with Colette was really funny.

dang i just looked at his channel a little bit ago and that wasn't there

Everyone needs to Digivolve! You speak madness!
    I mean, I never really liked Digimon.

Now I can't play D.Va anymore.

Most shocking thing about this video is he has friends