Just finished my amani troll themed transmog. Item list if anyone's interested: wowhead.com/outfit=24980/amani-warrior

i.imgur.com/CyP6U8s.png

The weapon is the Edge of Agony from Trial of the Crusader 10m or 10m Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodward View Post
    The weapon is the Edge of Agony from Trial of the Crusader 10m or 10m Heroic
    Awesome, thanks! It's a shame we can't get that on the Alliance side. That's why I couldn't find it in my dressing room.

Looks like the boots are the Faded Forest Heavy Warboots (or a variation).

The belt is the Dreadful Gladiator's Girdle of Prowess?
    Last edited by Beardyface; 2016-07-31 at 01:44 AM.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by implacable35 View Post
    any idea what this chest is?

Yeah its a dreadful i do believe. Also yeah as a former alliance player who used the 2h axe and sword all the time i do miss them. I love the alliance variants of ToC stuff they are the best with blue sets.

Dustdog that chest is the Rough Stone Carapace.

Also for those that dont know both the dreadful and malevolent pvp sets can be crafted instead of having to spend precious pvp tokens on them

I've been trying to find a good tusk mog for alliance lately, since I just xfered. Ideas are always welcome! Don't have the orgrimmar stuff now anymore to go with it .

So far i've been using these 2 sets:

(Click me: )

Which one do you like best?
    Last edited by gruxxar; 2016-07-31 at 11:58 AM.
    made by Shyama

Tusks on humans look like crap

Mine atm.
    Pretty happy with it. But i wish we had more "normal" looking swords with better resolution. Swords are so damn big and flashy in WoD.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quick and dirty transmog for my warrior I rarely play.

Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Blueish Alliance Warrior
    very nice. mind linking the set?

My take on a "Broxigar" look. Basically just Relentless Gladiator (THANKS YOU BLIZZARD FOR FINALLY READDING OLD WOTLK GLADIATOR ITEMS AFTER I PLEADED FOR MULTIPLE EXPANSIONS) with MOP Belt/Boots for a more Burly Orc look. And of course, the Orgrimmar chest for ultimate Orcness! Using this and a Blademaster xmog using Lantressor's Blade while I continue my Tusks of Mannoroth farming.

Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Definitely just going to be using the heroic version of the DS set, with the purple variant of the fury artifact. Haven't quite decided on anything for arms, and I'll just avoid prot all around.
    http://twitch.tv/fsslgnra Streaming whatever dumb shit I'm doing at the time

hey guys how do you like my 2 "original" mogs?
    I have plenty other but they mostly are raid tier or pvp tier sets which everyone can make on their own

I love the fact that we can now hide shoulders, gives a lot of new possibilities even for plate wearers
    I usually start with the head and weapon, and then try to find an armor that fits. How do you guys proceed to tailor your Xmogs?

Gladiator/Barbaric theme
    I had trouble finding appropriate leggs since the orgrimmar cosmetic legs are litteraly cycling shorts on Taurens
    I found that this helm fitted well with the rest, and the color scheme of the axe is in it's spirit.

Spiderman-themed pirate
    I found that the obisdian blade fits very well with the bloodsails' hat and the pirate theme in general, and just added the spiderman skin for the lulz.

comments?

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    I've been trying to find a good tusk mog for alliance lately, since I just xfered. Ideas are always welcome! Don't have the orgrimmar stuff now anymore to go with it .

So far i've been using these 2 sets:

(Click me: )

Which one do you like best?
    I like them both (Especially the one on the left)
    Itemlist for both please

Really like the look. Very barbaric

Clicky for full-size!

Working on this for a female dwarf!

Simple

http://i.imgur.com/g0q2Hdf.png

New Xmog changes let me get the boots I needed from an old Northrend quest

Deleted
    Yea.

Deleted
    Last edited by mmoc4e13f8d5de; 2016-08-07 at 01:23 PM.