Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draeth View Post
    Right back at you, oppressed cishet Christian.
    I think I'm cishet right? That means I'm a man who like vagina and tits right? Or do I have to be Christian too? All these oppression terms are hard to keep up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    No. We make fun of her. It's fucking hilarious.

I am curious if you can even cite a person being outraged by her. Cause all I have seen are people making fun of her.
    Well, let's use the Internet word "triggered" instead of "outraged" then.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Bias doesn't mean you feel are you are superior and part of a bullshit cause to make you feel more just than others.
    If you have a bias, then you inherently believe that your point of view is "more right" or "superior". Otherwise, you would give just as much credit to other opinions as to yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    I mostly encounter mockery, rather than outrage, against it.
    Your perception of outrage seems broken, contact 4chan to get it fixed.
    You haven't been reading this forum very long if all you see is mockery. It is plainly obvious that the perpetually offended occupy both sides of this divide equally. If anything I've noticed the terminal SJW to be rather a more invented menace here than a real one.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That doesn't make sense either (unless I don't understand triggered). Making fun of someone isn't akin to having some sort of PTSD experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Finith View Post
    You haven't been reading this forum very long if all you see is mockery.
    Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    mostly
    This is a classical tactic that I'm sure anyone can easily find faulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    That doesn't make sense either (unless I don't understand triggered). Making fun of someone isn't akin to having some sort of PTSD experience.
    Making fun of someone obsessively, spending many minutes writing and reading toxic comments about them and getting off by that - that's not a healthy reaction, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    My apologies then, "mostly". Your perception still needs help, as it is plainly obvious that here this menace is manufactured more than it is bubbling beneath the surface. The act needs its foil, so to speak. Invented outrage works both ways, though I don't imagine much clarity suddenly coming to this place.

Isn't it ironic that the Internet community seems to be much more outraged by this woman, than this woman is outraged?
    No one is outraged by her, she's just become the poster child for the authoritarian left.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    There are actual SJWs out there and I used to know one of them personally (broke off friendship with him because of it, along with my other friends who used to hang out with him) but most people these days just throw the term around to whoever disagrees with them basically. I got kicked from a group and got called an SJW on WoW a few days ago because I didn't vote for someone to be kicked (was over such a petty childish thing). So yeah I'm an SJW because I wanted to just finish the lvl 50 dungeon and move on to the next. Most of these people have probably never even experienced a real SJW and like I said just throw it around because it makes them feel empowered and cool.

If you want to see an example of an SJW look at videos like Anita Sarkeesan or however you spell that retarded name. People who want to censor or ban or change something to suit THEIR beliefs and opinions because it "offends" them. I put that in quotes because most of the SJWs aren't actually offended, they pretend to be. They're just bandwagon jumpers who want to be a part of the group and feel important and want attention.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2016-08-04 at 04:43 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I'm really just the worst.
    Basically the SJW version of Garian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I just wanted to post in this thread because I wanted to say I love the thread, and everything in it.

OT: Death to SJW's, and filthy communist silencers - Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to be racist, it's freedom to say whatever you want without having to feel like you're going to be attacked for voting for who you want, when you want, at whatever fucking time you want - I'm not racist so I don't say racist things, but people that backup SJW's are no friends of mine.

It's a pussy who thinks he'll get laid by agreeing with feminists.
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Deleted
    As of now it's a pointless interchangeable word

If you have a bias, then you inherently believe that your point of view is "more right" or "superior". Otherwise, you would give just as much credit to other opinions as to yours.
    I am a manager, I have to promote someone, I could promote my son or someone else, I promote my son because I am biased, not because I feel superior.

That's pretty amazing. Tell me more about how terrible you think I am. I get off on it.
    I never said anyone was terrible, I don't know why you would claim such a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    OT: Death to SJW's, and filthy communist silencers
    Its a good thing to have a label like SJW around. Otherwise how will the regressives of the world try to silence people they don't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    I know the basic definition.
    This video will explain it to you perfectly.

And for further viewing pleasure this is a great critique of the problematic radicalized far left so called "regressives".

Last edited by TrumpIsPresident; 2016-08-04 at 05:10 PM.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

15+ Year Old Account
    SJW is something you say to anyone who disagrees with your opinion.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

That's pretty amazing. Tell me more about how terrible you think I am. I get off on it.
    And I thought being called an sjw cybran was my highpoint. How will anyone ever top SJW Garian? You should see if a mod can make it your title.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom to be racist, it's freedom to say whatever you want without having to feel like you're going to be attacked for voting for who you want, when you want, at whatever fucking time you want
    Lol.
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-08-04 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    SJW is something you say to anyone who disagrees with your opinion.
    This is not true at all. I disagree with several posters here and have not called them an SJW. I would call you one though.