Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I'd wait until he actually decides to step out of a debate. Until then, you only have got him bitching about its timing.
    I can't wait till the first Clinton/Trump debate, it's going to be comedy gold, GOLD JERRY!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Tell me why he's complaining then and why he lied about who's responsible.
    Irrelevant. If he actually backs out, then that's another story.

There is a lot of things I don't personally like about Trump. His mouth running all the time is one of them, I don't care if he's doing it to get the media whores all over him or not - it is a bit exhausting. So until he affirms stepping back from the debate, it's him doing just that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I can't wait till the first Clinton/Trump debate, it's going to be comedy gold, GOLD JERRY!
    This is one thing we can agree on. But almost assuredly for different reasons.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

I have mixed feelings on it. I'd only be truly interested in the debate if Johnson and Stein were present.

Even if trump loses the election which I think he will he will damage hillary so badly that byt the time she takes office she will have one of the lowest approval ratings of any president taking office.

I'd wait until he actually decides to step out of a debate. Until then, you only have got him bitching about its timing.
    He said the NFL complained to him about the date and the NFL officially said, "No we didn't."

There is no other reason to lie.

Other debates have had football games, a lot of people will either watch the debate, watch the game, or record one and watch it after. In the days of DVR there is no reason to have to chose between the two, not to mention that some people just wait til the next day for their fav network/radio show to tell them the important parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    His past history of him already missing a debate and the fact that he's trying to set up a fabricated excuse for him to miss more. If you want to to explicitly say it, I hope you take every single statement by every candidate at face value as well.
    He chose to stay out of one to make a point. That point raised money for vets, was the lowest rated debate in this cycle for the gop and gained him points in polls. He attended every debate after that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He said the NFL complained to him about the date and the NFL officially said, "No we didn't."

Again how does that = "I'm not doing them"?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaIsForLovers View Post
    Even if trump loses the election which I think he will he will damage hillary so badly that byt the time she takes office she will have one of the lowest approval ratings of any president taking office.
    What does that fucking matter? "I know you won and you are fucking the girl I wanted to marry but at least my friends and family think you're an asshole."

Yeah... you totally fucking won.

What does that fucking matter? "I know you won and you are fucking the girl I wanted to marry but at least my friends and family think you're an asshole."

Yeah... you totally fucking won.
    I don't think there is any "winning" this election cycle for the American people and maybe never again.

7+ Year Old Account
    He chose to stay out of one to make a point. That point raised money for vets, was the lowest rated debate in this cycle for the gop and gained him points in polls. He attended every debate after that.

- - - Updated - - -

So he has a history of skipping debates, and you're unable to plan things for the future.

Just the low intelligence and information voter that is Trump's bread and butter.

Please explain why he lied about who was responsible, and AGAIN why he lied about who told him?

15+ Year Old Account
    What more can Clinton actually be hit with? Honestly. Trump is probably going to parade out emails and Benghazi, which everyone is tired of hearing about (except the devout cult of Trump). It's not going to win him any votes. It's a dead horse. It's not even dead, it's rotted and decayed.

Meanwhile Democrats haven't even begun to attack Trump on his lack of a solid platform or plan, his being in court RIGHT NOW for scamming people with Trump U, his charges that he molested a 13 year old girl, or any of the other number of things Trump has done or is doing.

With all the shit on Trump from the past available, I'm really surprised the Democrats have held back for so long. It's like a gold mine of damning history against Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

- - - Updated - - -

It = "I'm not doing them." just as much as, "Look at these hands, do they look small to you? No, they are U'uge... and let me tell you... they are not the only U'uge thing on me"= My Cock is huge! On national TV during a televised Republican debate.

And your memory is real fucking selective, Trump lost points in the poll and gave Cruz a second wind and Trump even came out and said he probably shouldn't of skipped that debate.

10+ Year Old Account

Don't forget, he also blamed Clinton and the Democratic Party for trying to rig the debate schedule.

And his spokesperson, Jason Miller, was directly asked on Reliable Sources if Trump would skip the debates, if they were not moved. Miller refused to give a straight up-or-down answer, as opposed to saying "no, he won't skip the debates" which would have been the smart thing to do. Miller also doubled down on Trump's lie about Clinton trying to rig the schedule.

So is he planning on skipping the debates? This isn't proof. But if he's not, he's lashing out, lying about three groups of people -- the Clinton camp, the CPD and the NFL -- for absolutely no reason at all, and in the face of actual evidence to the contrary to his claims that dates back to September. Neither option is endearing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What more can Clinton actually be hit with? Honestly. Trump is probably going to parade out emails and Benghazi, which everyone is tired of hearing about (except the devout cult of Trump). It's not going to win him any votes. It's a dead horse. It's not even dead, it's rotted and decayed.

Meanwhile Democrats haven't even begun to attack Trump on his lack of a solid platform or plan, his being in court RIGHT NOW for scamming people with Trump U, his charges that he molested a 13 year old girl, or any of the other number of things Trump has done or is doing.

With all the shit on Trump from the past available, I'm really surprised the Democrats have held back for so long. It's like a gold mine of damning history against Trump.
    You wait until the guy you have dirt on takes the nomination then you hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. The day after he accepted the nomination some woman came out saying she was charging him with Rape and that "No Donald, I won't shut the hell up!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    What more can Clinton actually be hit with? Honestly. Trump is probably going to parade out emails and Benghazi, which everyone is tired of hearing about (except the devout cult of Trump). It's not going to win him any votes. Meanwhile Democrats haven't even begun to attack Trump on his lack of a solid platform or plan, his being in court RIGHT NOW for scamming people with Trump U, his charges that he molested a 13 year old girl, or any of the other number of things Trump has done or is doing.

See, this is what I don't get. You're taking one guy who has a couple of cases against him that are currently unresolved(and likely to go nowhere) as being a testimony of his character, while ignoring the other POTUS candidate that has a history of being involved with scams, conflicts of interest, extremely questionable ethics and potentially even death. All the while under the guise of a servant of the people, no less.

As I did earlier, I'll give her the caveat that some of those things are merely circumstantial and may not mean anything - period.

...Everything though? Especially when you go back through her history and actually research her a bit, she cannot go unscathed and come out as an ethical and well-meaning individual. Quite the contrary. So at which point, does one choose to ignore these things and instead focus on a couple of utterly unsubstantiated court cases that still need to be revolved for the opposition and take them as fact of character? I legitimately don't understand this mentality.

Is it because she's promising you more stuff?

Let me clarify here and now; I do not like Trump as an individual. Whether or not he's a bad guy, truly, is unanswerable for me. I just know by the information presented, I'm not a huge fan. However I also took the information presented against Hillary and can safely say, she is likely far worse. This is before we get into policies, which, most of... I have disagreed with. Not just what Hillary is proposing but also what Obama and before him Bush had done. So there is legitimately, no reason for me to vote Hillary when I want to be fair about the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Other debates have had football games, a lot of people will either watch the debate, watch the game, or record one and watch it after. In the days of DVR there is no reason to have to chose between the two, not to mention that some people just wait til the next day for their fav network/radio show to tell them the important parts.
    Well, like I said, he does like media attention. I swear half the shit he says(and why he runs his mouth so much) is to get the said media focusing on him. It's almost akin to the old saying, "Negative publicity and is better than no publicity."

Again though, until he drops out, I won't think much of it.

See, this is what I don't get. You're taking one guy who has a couple of cases against him that are currently unresolved(and likely to go nowhere) as being a testimony of his character, while ignoring the other POTUS candidate that has a history of being involved with scams, conflicts of interest, extremely questionable ethics and potentially even death. All the while under the guise of a servant of the people, no less.

As I did earlier, I'll give her the caveat that some of those things are merely circumstantial and may not mean anything - period.

...Everything though? Especially when you go back through her history and actually research her a bit, she cannot go unscathed and come out as an ethical and well-meaning individual. Quite the contrary. So at which point, does one choose to ignore these things and instead focus on a couple of utterly unsubstantiated court cases that still need to be revolved for the opposition and take them as fact of character? I legitimately don't understand this mentality.

Is it because she's promising you more stuff?

Let me clarify here and now; I do not like Trump as an individual. Whether or not he's a bad guy, truly, is unanswerable for me. I just know by the information presented, I'm not a huge fan. However I also took the information presented against Hillary and can safely say, she is likely far worse. This is before we get into policies, which, most of... I have disagreed with. Not just what Hillary is proposing but also what Obama and before him Bush had done. So there is legitimately, no reason for me to vote Hillary when I want to be fair about the facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, like I said, he does like media attention. I swear half the shit he says(and why he runs his mouth so much) is to get the said media focusing on him. It's almost akin to the old saying, "Negative publicity and is better than no publicity."

Again though, until he drops out, I won't think much of it.
    So he lied about the NFL and Hillary to get the camera back on him? And that is a good thing because....? Boy those backflips you are making to rationalise this must hurt your spine...

7+ Year Old Account
    You wait until the guy you have dirt on takes the nomination then you hit him in the back of the head with a shovel. The day after he accepted the nomination some woman came out saying she was charging him with Rape and that "No Donald, I won't shut the hell up!"
    Short memories are also a problem. It's also a matter of being able to formulate a response. Maybe they're waiting to throw something at him during the debates when he can't respond, or they're holding their cards close to their vests to save for when Trump tries to attack Hillary for something they may not be able to immediately respond to.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Not even Trump is that stupid.
    LOL. How many times have we heard that before?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    LOL. How many times have we heard that before?
    "Don't worry, Trump won't go after a gold star family. He can't be that stupid!"

1 day later.

"Fuck."

10+ Year Old Account
    See, this is what I don't get. You're taking one guy who has a couple of cases against him that are currently unresolved(and likely to go nowhere) as being a testimony of his character
    Trump University is a perfect description of Trump's character. It was started as a cash grab just before the housing market went south, had little to no of the promised features, capitalized heavily on the Trump name and image over any form of actual substance, crashed and burned, and now he's being sued for fraud because the "university" was never accredited. This pattern -- slap your name on it to make some quick bucks, badly-thought-out plan crashes, Trump is sued -- is hardly new.

But if you want to talk unresolved, how about those tax returns? How many years is he claiming are under audit? Eight, was it?

And just for the record, the Benghazi thing is resolved. The email thing is resolved. The one with unresolved legal issues, including the federal level, is only Trump. Not even Christie is under such scrutiny. Not even David Duke is under such scrutiny.